Nimrod VS The Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
Nimrod VS The Furry

Nimrod is a exceptionally powerful super sentinel from the days of future past storyline. It is highly adaptable has recovertive regenerative abilities . It can adapt to nearly any super power.. it is noted for being able to defeat classic juggernaut. It is normally only beaten by BFR !

The Fury is a cybernetic organism created by Mad Jim jaspers to destroy every super powered hero on his realities earth. I Believe the Fury is the entity responsible for the deaths of captain Britain.. and also responsible for one of the Deaths of Mad Jim Jaspers of earth 616. is also very highly adaptive and has regenerative abilities also.

this battle takes place in a city overrun by super powered individuals that both parties want to destroy. Both sides see each other as a party to be eliminated. So we have typical urban environment. I am disallowing BFR.... the way i see it if you want to destroy a relentless robotic killing machine you send another relentless robotic killing machine against it.

Mindset
Furry, lol.

Anyway I think Fury takes this as long as it is the original, as in not the one punked by the X-men.

Scoobless
Exactly how furry are we talking here? hmm

Juk3n
Originally posted by Scoobless
Exactly how furry are we talking here? hmm

Furry as a Seal?

A bear?

or a Cup? evil face

Knowsbleed33
Fury.

LordKaos
They become best buds, merge and create FUROD. big grin

Saurfang
Fury

guy222
Fury

AlmightyKfish
Fury every time.

Except Thursdays.

celestialdemon
The Fury crushes him.

Warlord
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Fury every time.

Except Thursdays.
Especially on Thursdays

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Warlord
Especially on Thursdays

No, The Fury hates Thurdays. mad

Lord Feron
Fury Solos All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.