Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
What say Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten met a Firebender, an Earthbender, a Waterbender, and an Airbender.

Faunus
I can see why you'd pick the SW Literature and Expanded Universe section - and not any of the half-dozen or so Versus forums - to post this. I mean clearly, all of these guys are Star Wars characters.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Faunus
I can see why you'd pick the SW Literature and Expanded Universe section - and not any of the half-dozen or so Versus forums - to post this. I mean clearly, all of these guys are Star Wars characters.

DarkSerpent
I can see why you'd pick the SW Literature and Expanded Universe section - and not any of the half-dozen or so Versus forums - to post this. I mean clearly, all of these guys are Star Wars characters. wtf is an bender...

Enyalus
Scouter Vegeta as a Sith Lord = Most coolest idea everest.

*jots that down for a fan fiction sometime*

EDIT: Just realized that Skeletor as a Sith Lord would be...oh well. Vegeta is close.

Faunus
That Nickelodeon show, Avatar.

DarkSerpent
That Nickelodeon show, Avatar. Nickelodeon... how old are u..

Faunus
How young do you have to be to know what Nickelodeon is?

DarkSerpent
i meant watching it...

Faunus
I watch it because I know what it is?

If someone made a versus thread with Barney in it, and a poster said they didn't know who Barney was, and you went "he's that purple dinosaur," would that mean you watch Barney? Would it? WOULD IT?!

Blax_Hydralisk
The answer to your question is waffles.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
The answer to your question is waffles. pancakes

Blax_Hydralisk
I AM SORRY. YOU MUST PUSH TO TALK.

FOR THAT, YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED.

DarkSerpent
whoa whoa what... sry... saiyans atleast there gore in there original toons... got carried away

Blax_Hydralisk
On a cold winter morning
In the time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign
We ride towards the fight

When the darkness has fallen down
And the times are tough alright
The sound of evil laughter falls
Around the world tonight

Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel
Through the wastelands evermore
The scattered souls will feel the hell
Bodies wasted on the shores

On the blackest waves in hell's domain
We watch them as they go
Through fire and pain and once again we know!

So now we fly ever free
We're free before the thunderstorm
On towards the wilderness
Our quest carries on

Far beyond the sundown
Far beyond the moonlight
Deep inside our hearts and all our souls!

So far away we wait for the day
For the light source so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days
Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

As the red day is dawning
And the lightning cracks the sky
They'll raise their hands to the heavens above
With resentment to their lies

Running back through the midmorning light
There's a burning in my heart
We're banished from the time in a foreign land
To a life beyond the stars

In your darkest dreams see to believe
Our destiny is time
And endlessly we'll all be free tonight!

And on the wings of a dream
So far beyond reality
All alone in desperation
Now the time has gone

Lost inside you'll never find
Lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on!

Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
We fought so hard, now can we understand
I'll break the seal of this curse if I possibly can
For freedom of every man!

DarkSerpent
reported...

Darth Subjekt
gay...

Blax_Hydralisk
He's definitely at least half.
Who did he decimate with one-handed lightning? I remember Dooku doing that to, off the top of my head, Anakin, Sora, and Quinlan Vos, and I'm sure there're more. With two-handed lightning, we have a room full of Kiffar or whatever they're called, Ventress, and others that I'm drawing a blank on.
Puh-leez. The Count's physique was akin to that of someone half his age (putting him at a 'Real Age' of 41), he blocked two overhand strikes (Obi-Wan one hand, Anakin Skywalker using two) at the same time with one hand, and he kicked Anakin several meters through the air without even looking at him.

Sidious, meanwhile, has a body so broken by his usage of the Dark side (see Sithisis and anything post-Windu) that he needs the Force to function efficiently, and the RotS novel notes him to be a "very tired, very old man" after his duel with Yoda. Plus, Dooku has about nine inches in height on his master and a notably broader build. Safe to say, Palps doesn't even approach Dooku in physical strength.

That said, due to all the other advantages, Sidious would make short work of his apprentice in a balls-out fight. I was just being nitpicky cuz I can.
Bullshit. Sorry. Anakin wouldn't have a prayer against Sidious or Yoda in a duel, because they're more skilled, vastly more powerful, and too damn fast for him to touch.

You're also lying, because Anakin never stated he'd become '2x' as powerful as Yoda - George Lucas (big difference) said that given time, Vader could have become twice as powerful as Sidious. Not to mention that you'd be a fool to take Anakin's perspective on power at face value.
If "wouldn't stand a chance" means "would defeat almost doubtlessly" you'd be right.
Proof.
Except your wrong, and apparently blind, deaf, and daft because Mace put Palpatine on his ass, fair and square, in the movie and the book. Lucas states that Mace 'overpowered' Palpatine, and his word is truth, as stupid as it can sometimes be.

Vaapad + shatterpoint = Win. Deal with it.

Btw, welcome to KMC. I'm Faunus. I can come off as crude, vulgar, and generally obnoxious, but that's only if you can read.

Tangible God
Tell me, did you get that song from somewhere besides Guitar Hero. Am I the only one who didn't?

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
REPORTED.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
who me? why

Faunus
So far away...

DarkSerpent
So far away... what well anydodaay

Captain REX
I am completely mystified as to why this was posted here. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.