Iron Man vs The Manhattan Clan (Gargoyles)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
Now this has been bugging me for awhile now and I just now got around to posting this fight..

The Manhattan Clan
Goliath -Blood lusted
Hudson
Brooklyn
Broadway-Blood lusted
Lexington

Stark is in the War Machine armor for this fight

if the Gargoyles get down to like 3 left, David Xanatos arrives in his Steel Clan exo-frame with 2 Iron Clans supporting him with 1 Steel Clan bot to help fight for them

I tried to tone it down cause I know with some of Tony's other suits would end this in like 2.6 seconds while others might just be uberly stomped. SO I figured I would use the War Machine armor for this fight due to all the weaponry it should easily even out the numbers game against him seeing as how even though the gargoyles are strong and have hecka sharp claws their wings seem to easily be pierced by bullets and such and with The Minigun mounted on the shoulder on that suit a long with other weapons it should be fair

This fight takes place in Manhattan at night of course and Stark runs into Hudson,Brooklyn, and Lexington and the fight begins, soon after Goliath and Broadway arrive to help out their gargoyle comrades from behind blood lusted

Now can they put him down? Or does he humiliate the whole clan and stomps them all with his superior fire power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.