Spectre & Phantom Stranger vs. Flash & Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Current versions of each. Flash gets all of the Speed Force. And he and Hunter are pals again. Also, PS is a Jew. Who wins?

It's an "experiment." Don't disappoint me, KMC.

I know who you want to pick. It's okay. Let it out. Say it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Blitz.

Power doesn't matter. Team two is too fast for any power level.

---

"Also, PS is a Jew."

I don't understand why this was said, but I giggled a little. embarrasment

Enyalus
Thank you, God in Heaven.

quanchi112
Team 1.

fangirl101
PS is a jew? Team one definetly wins. He's one of the Chosen people.

occultdestroyer
100% concentrated SPITE.

God's Wrath and his Chosen One FTW
centillion/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
100% concentrated SPITE.

centillion/10

I sense someone doesn't appreciate irony...

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Enyalus
I sense someone doesn't appreciate irony...
smokin'
Why should I?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
100% concentrated SPITE.

centillion/10 That, and you're wrong, speed kills.

guy222
Spectre FTW

Philosophía
no expression

Nihilist
team 2 ftw no one can stand up to the speedblitz

guy222
http://c.imagehost.org/t/0185/JLA_03117.jpg http://c.imagehost.org/t/0883/JLA_03118.jpg http://c.imagehost.org/t/0290/JLA_03119.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
team 2 ftw no one can stand up to the speedblitz Speed does kill.

D-Block
TEAM 1 this is spite.

zeel
Specter solo's. If SMP handle the flash then so can the specter.

Speedblitzing is SO overrated on theses boards its not funny.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by zeel
Specter solo's. If SMP handle the flash then so can the specter.

Speedblitzing is SO overrated on theses boards its not funny. SMP is fast as well, and was getting his ass kicked.

zeel
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
SMP is fast as well, and was getting his ass kicked.

Theses 2 are not beating the specter period not even the DOv version of the specter. YOUr tell me that flash and zoom could have defeated captian marvel powered by the vast majority of D.C.'s majic user's. Im sorry but thoses 2 are not capeable of Fighting let alone capeable of defeating that kind of power. ANd that version of marvel ended up on his back in a bloody pulp. while the specter looked over his body then left.

And this was the weakest version of the specter. I have np with your opinion freind just i dont agree with it as well as most people.

Speed blitzing is overrated.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by zeel
Theses 2 are not beating the specter period not even the DOv version of the specter. YOUr tell me that flash and zoom could have defeated captian marvel powered by the vast majority of D.C.'s majic user's. Im sorry but thoses 2 are not capeable of Fighting let alone capeable of defeating that kind of power. ANd that version of marvel ended up on his back in a bloody pulp. while the specter looked over his body then left.

And this was the weakest version of the specter. I have np with your opinion freind just i dont agree with it as well as most people.

Speed blitzing is overrated. You forgot one thing:

Originally posted by h1a8
Your opponent can have the power of TOAA (minus the speed) and flash will still win.

And h1 carries himself like he's the smartest person in the world, so he must be right!

Philosophía
Flash & Zoom.

Flash just steals all of their speed in the first moment of the match, knocks out Phantom Stranger (he has been knocked by a normal blow to the head afterall) while Zoom hits Spectre thousands of times with >Superman punches. I mean if Captain Marvel could have dominated him physically, why couldn't Zoom, eh ?

Takion
Speed Blitz FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.