Galactus vs. Walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I just want to see how powerful the posters on this forum believe Walker to be.

How close is this battle and can Walker pull this off.

Galactus is well fed. This is Galactus at the point of his rematch with depowered Tyrant in the Silver Surfer comic.

Utrigita
Exactly what have Walker done?

guy222
Death was involved in Walker's defeat

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Exactly what have Walker done? fangirl put this up.

I read the story and rarely look in respect threads as it is.

But this should have all the scans you need to come to a decision.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t460626.html

Utrigita
Sorry but that Death was afraid of him is pretty much destroyed by the comment made by Thanos.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Utrigita
Sorry but that Death was afraid of him is pretty much destroyed by the comment made by Thanos.

good showings, but he seems to be somewhere around Odin or Zeus' level- none of his feats come close to Galactus' level.

A ship of bones the size of cleveland is impressive until you consider TAA II is the size of a solar system.

Galactus 10/10 here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Space M ummy
good showings, but he seems to be somewhere around Odin or Zeus' level- none of his feats come close to Galactus' level.

A ship of bones the size of cleveland is impressive until you consider TAA II is the size of a solar system.

Galactus 10/10 here. I myself think Walker is well above skyfather level.

Nihilist
galactus

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
I myself think Walker is well above skyfather level.
I agree.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
I agree.
imo he falls somewhere between elder god and celestial lvl

Endless Mike
Galactus

joesdabest1
Idk. Walker is uber powerful. Death was fearing it. Idk if he can take on a strong G though.

Bouboumaster
I say Mighty Galactus

Space M ummy
Originally posted by quanchi112
I myself think Walker is well above skyfather level.

by which feats? I don't see anything within the respect thread that Odin/Zeus couldn't replicate. He also states that his power comes from "billions of souls" he keeps within him- sort of like mephisto, or mangog...actually mangog is a perfect comparison, as thanos makes it himself.

keep in mind that Odin held back the VAST amount of his power, and was still able to pull off feats like restoring to life the billions of dead souls that fueled mangog.

What you're looking at with walker is a skyfather level being that's pure evil and doesn't hold back like zeus and odin tend to.

Walker is certainly NOT Celestial level. nowhere even close. Those things threw PLANETS at pre retcon beyonder when they got pissed. And as for galactus level, galactus completely stripped hercules' flesh from his bones with a glance, then transformed him into protoplasmic goo with a thought.

Keep in mind as well that a good portion of galactus' power is/was dedicated to holding back Abraxas, and Abraxas is far, FAR more powerful than walker could ever hope to be.

were walker THAT powerful, Thor and Thanos would have lasted seconds against him, if that.

King Kandy
Thanos already had a damn good showing against Galactus, better then Walker... of course he had an upgrade between those two showings. Walker is clearly above Odin, I think he would lose to well-fed Galactus but it would be really close.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos already had a damn good showing against Galactus, better then Walker... of course he had an upgrade between those two showings. Walker is clearly above Odin, I think he would lose to well-fed Galactus but it would be really close.

A "damn good showing?" Galactus has Thanos on his knees and begging for his life in one shot, through ALL of his force fields and keep in mind that Galactus is NOT really expecting to have to exert himself- all indications were that he underestimated Thanos and held back prior to this. And why wouldn't he? Galactus is a primal force of the universe. Thanos isn't anywhere near his level.

http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus48na.jpg

Thanos blasting all out did little more than irritate Galactus.

This is nowhere CLOSE to a "damn good showing."

And I take issue with the statement that walker is "clearly above odin" as well. There isn't a single feat in that respect thread that backs it up.

Bouboumaster
A "damn good showing?" Galactus has Thanos on his knees and begging for his life in one shot, through ALL of his force fields and keep in mind that Galactus is NOT really expecting to have to exert himself- all indications were that he underestimated Thanos and held back prior to this. And why wouldn't he? Galactus is a primal force of the universe. Thanos isn't anywhere near his level.

http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus48na.jpg

Thanos blasting all out did little more than irritate Galactus.

This is nowhere CLOSE to a "damn good showing."

And I take issue with the statement that walker is "clearly above odin" as well. There isn't a single feat in that respect thread that backs it up.

Bah... It's a really, really ****in' good showing of what technologies Thanos is able to create..! big grin

quanchi112
by which feats? I don't see anything within the respect thread that Odin/Zeus couldn't replicate. He also states that his power comes from "billions of souls" he keeps within him- sort of like mephisto, or mangog...actually mangog is a perfect comparison, as thanos makes it himself.

keep in mind that Odin held back the VAST amount of his power, and was still able to pull off feats like restoring to life the billions of dead souls that fueled mangog.

What you're looking at with walker is a skyfather level being that's pure evil and doesn't hold back like zeus and odin tend to.

Walker is certainly NOT Celestial level. nowhere even close. Those things threw PLANETS at pre retcon beyonder when they got pissed. And as for galactus level, galactus completely stripped hercules' flesh from his bones with a glance, then transformed him into protoplasmic goo with a thought.

Keep in mind as well that a good portion of galactus' power is/was dedicated to holding back Abraxas, and Abraxas is far, FAR more powerful than walker could ever hope to be.

were walker THAT powerful, Thor and Thanos would have lasted seconds against him, if that. The writer's intentions imhom were that this Walker was indeed very powerful. I mean Mangog is very powerful as well and has billions of souls but this guy was on another level.

For the sake of the story Walker didnt kill anyone. He was this huge threat with one purpose and one purpose only. He wanted Mistress Death's head on a platter. So of course he wasnt out there for anyone else and for the sake of the plot he wasnt out there to destroy anyone else. He toyed with his victims in purgatory. Thanos knew that this tactic would eventually backfire against the Walker and that Mistress Death herself would intervene. Thanos wouldnt have went through all this trouble if Death would have just torn him up when he showed up. He had to set Walker up to get Death to intervene.

Getting beaten by Mistress Death is no low showing. I dont think the Walker is at Celestial level,ever.

Thanos lasted with Walker for more than a few seconds and protested Odin's superiority on panel. While Thanos didnt maintain for an instant that he was near or close to Walker's level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.