Wonder Man & Enchantress vs. the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KK the Great
Wonder Man & Enchantress as they appeared together in an arc of Marvel Comics Presents. They've succeeded in capturing the Avengers and transferring their power to Wonder Man in a process which, for some reason, also granted him some form of cosmic awareness.

So this is Wonder Man with the added powers and skills of Thor (including Mjolnir), Goliath, The Wasp, Iron Man (I'm not not sure how that works, either, but it seemed to manifest as eye blasts), and Captain America + limited cosmic awareness (he described it as a higher consciousness and it allowed him to immediately see through the Enchantress's spell over him).

http://i33.tinypic.com/29gh4yp.jpg

The Enchantress teleports him onto the Morrison-era JLA Watchtower and uses her magic to support him from a distance. With the big seven scattered throughout the Watchtower and the element of surprise initially on his side, can this version of Wonder Man, with long-distance aid from the Enchantress's magic, manage to pick off all the Morrison-era JLA members before they stop him cold?

For an added layer to the scenario, he can teleport defeated Leaguers back to Enchantress as he defeats them, allowing her to place them in her machine and add their powers to his. So, for example, if he defeats Plastic Man first, he can teleport O'Brien to the Enchantress and in doing so gain his shape-shifting powers.

How goes it?

TricksterPriest
Interesting thread.

So the line up for the JLA is, Aquaman, Martian, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Plastic Man, and a GL, probably Kyle?

Do the JLA get a mage?

TricksterPriest
Was he able to use all the powers as good as the originals? IE: using the hammer as well as Thor, etc?

KK the Great
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Interesting thread.

So the line up for the JLA is, Aquaman, Martian, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Plastic Man, and a GL, probably Kyle?

Do the JLA get a mage?

I was thinking the full stacked Morrison-era league, which was like twenty Leaguers strong.

That's why I added the bit about gaining the power of those his defeats. I figured he would need some early strategy to get around their numbers.

TricksterPriest
I don't remember the entire league from that period. Can you post a list?

KK the Great
Was he able to use all the powers as good as the originals? IE: using the hammer as well as Thor, etc?

It's hard to say. He only had the power for a few panels, because once he gained his heightened awareness it allowed him to break Enchantress's hold over him. Most of the arc involved him beating and capturing the Avengers. Once he gained their lifeforces and ascended to godhood, he almost immediately turned on Enchantress and defeated her.

He beat her by creating a teleporting vortex around her with Mjolnir, so he at the very least seemed to know how to use the hammer.

KK the Great
I don't remember the entire league from that period. Can you post a list?

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Kyle)
The Flash
Aquaman
Batman
Orion
Big Barda
Steel
Plastic Man
Zauriel
Huntress
Oracle

george '06
theyd probably figure him out within a minute or less
and have orion & supes push him into the teleporter and into the sun

KK the Great
He can teleport, though. That's how he beat Enchantress. Plus she can teleport him if he needs it.

I've gotta think BFR isn't their best option.

TricksterPriest
Too much firepower and speed for the JLA. He might take a few out, but the combined power of that team far outweighs his. but the trick is Enchantress. How good is she, and how fast can she take anyone out?

KK the Great
Enchantress is only providing support. She can disguise Simon, make him invisible, feed him information, things like that. But she's not attacking anyone directly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.