The End of the Bat-family?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Puma is looking to take out the Batman family Robin first followed by Batgirl and Nightwing all the preperation to kill Batman. Puma kills the others but leaves a message for Batman saying to meet him aboard a Container ship in the cargo hold. Batman gets there to see his two of his friends lying at the bottom of the hold on top of 1000s of tons of gravel he get to the botton to find the two of them dead. He hears a voice at the top he looks up at a figure holding Nightwings lifeless body. Batman start to move towards the figure when the killer toss Nightwing to Batman 20 feet down and 50 feet from the edge Batman trys to catch only to find Nightwing with his throat ripped out and looks up to see Puma standing just a couple feet from him and the battle begins

george '06
i doubt puma could take batgirl or nightwing easily, and batman rapes him

occultdestroyer
No

golem370
Puma is superior in all physical areas and he is smart as well. It could also be argued that when Batman tryed to catch Nighwing it would have broke his back

TricksterPriest
....................No. Puma might be able to take out Batgirl, but he would never beat Nightwing that easily.

In any case, a bloodlusted Batman will murder Puma for killing his son.

Philosophía
I find it funny that right now (might be due to being tired) I don't remember a single instance of Batman being bloodlusted and actually going for the kill. (Except maybe in Hush against the Joker but that .. wasn't really all that, since a true bloodlusted Batman should kill Joker in one move).

golem370
My idea in the downfall of the others is he hunted them and killing them.

Puma- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Puma

King Kandy
Puma has beaten Spider-Man, this shouldn't be too tough.

george '06
Originally posted by golem370
My idea in the downfall of the others is he hunted them and killing them.

Puma- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Puma
we all know who he is, batman shoves plastic explosive down his throat and detonates it from a safe distance in like 2 minutes

golem370
Batman is Flash Thompson from the movie and Puma is Peter Parker from the movie Puma would make Batman look like he is moving in slow-motion. Read story when he on his knees over Nightwing Puma is standing a couple feet from him

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw

Val-E-Doosh
Bat family via speedblitz

golem370
Batman shares their fate of his friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.