Possible EpIII release date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Do we believe this or not? Yahoo movies says that EpIII will release on May 25th 2005.
Lucasfilm has not confirmed though...
It sounds around the right time, but I dunno yet.

finti
on the date 28 years after EP IV release

Julie
ah ahha....yop that would make sense...so I gather finti that you agree with the date....now do you think it is the "real" release date?

finti
It is pure logical thinking nothing more, if I agree with it? I dont know but its gonna be close to that date

Julie
oh ok....just curious...so would you be so kind as to write down all the release dates....for EpI, II, IV, V, and VI please...I don't remember them all

jedi_blade
Well I'm not one to sit here and speculate when the Episode III will come out when there are some really good movies coming out this week like The Two Towers and Star Trek: Nemesis

Julie
TTT doesn't come out until next week...I think....and I don't think I want to see Star Trek: Nemesis.....at least in the theatres.

jedi_blade
You're right, The Two Towers comes out next Wedensday. Nemesis I don't think I can see w/out seeing it in the theatre at least once smile

Julie
oh ok....why is that????

jedi_blade
Well it's like the Prequels. It's been tradition for me to see all the prequels in the theatre before I got them when they were released. Ever since I saw Star Trek: Generations in the theatre, I've seen every Star Trek since then in the theatre. Call me old fashioned but I don't break traditions much smile

Julie
oh ok....ummm....so how many Star Trek movies are there anyway....then we'd best get back to talking Star Wars or we'll run the risk of making some poor SW fan go crazy

jedi_blade
Ok this is my last post about ST...I hope that makes the fanatics happy :P

Umm there was 1-6, Generations, First Contact, Insurrection, and Nemesis...so Ten of them

Julie
wow...I think that is quite enough...I've only seen a few of any of those though

finti
blasphemy alert

queeq
*heats up pyre for burning infidels*

finti
burn them burn them

queeq
Tickets! Get your tickets!

Corran
How much are the tickets?

Do you need any excelerants?

Julie
whoa....those could be hazardous to your health

jango fatt
19 may 2005

LOl

JKozzy
Most pathetic thread bump no expression

jango fatt
hahahaha

tlbauerle
What in the holy hell?

ab2421
Kudos jango fatt... we would have all went to the theatres on the wrong date if not for you... KMC Hall of Fame for you...

Darth Subjekt
while youre at it num nuts, go punch yourself in the face til you knock yourself out.

LandoSpeeder2
The mods don't like it when we bump up old threads, so no more of this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.