White Crown Pheonix vs. Cosmic Extant Vs. Solar Man of the Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Thought this would be an actual good fight.

Badabing
I'm not sure what to think about this thread. I hope it wasn't made to start trouble..........

fangirl101
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm not sure what to think about this thread. I hope it wasn't made to start trouble..........
No. I don't like/hate any of the characters in the thread. So I have no bias. They all seem universal to me. I"m not the expert on any of them.

Priest
Originally posted by Badabing
I hope it wasn't made to start trouble..........
Don't kid yourself uhuh

Enyalus
WCP controls and erases timelines, while Cosmic Extant...controls and erases timelines. WCP seems to have more raw power. I don't know if Solar's a factor - I'll admit, I don't know much about him.

I think this might be a draw.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Enyalus
WCP controls and erases timelines, while Cosmic Extant...controls and erases timelines. WCP seems to have more raw power. I don't know if Solar's a factor - I'll admit, I don't know much about him.

I think this might be a draw.

what he said

Takion
Great another scan battles thread.

Closing...

TricksterPriest
Yah huh. Extant controlled and erased timelines and killed universes. Cosmic.....not only ended the universe prematurely, he created his own universe and completely changed the laws of physics and reality. He used his power to send his universe backwards through time so that it would have been the only one in existence, erasing whatever came before it.

Solar is the big gun in this one. He's created multiverses. And he's my pick to win this. Extant might be able to stop him, but I don't know.

WCP? Compared to her opposition, she might as well sit down, wait, and pray whoever wins doesn't sodomize her too badly.

LordKaos
the way I read it Solar only recreated a universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.