Sith Lords VS X-Men baddies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aster Phoenix
The Dark Side:

Darth Bane
Darth Sidious
Starkiller
Naga Sadow
Exar Kun

Vs

The X-Men Side:

Magneto
Exodus
Shadow King
Apocalypse
Stryfe

Enyalus
Ouch. The Sith get owned, badly. Most of these guys best attacks are Force Lightning. Given that Magneto has been shown to throw back Storm's lightning, it's a safe bet he can do the same to these guys. Plus top tier telepaths? No chance in hell.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ouch. The Sith get owned, badly. Most of these guys best attacks are Force Lightning. Given that Magneto has been shown to throw back Storm's lightning, it's a safe bet he can do the same to these guys. Plus top tier telepaths? No chance in hell.

what he said

CaptainStoic
Closing in 3.2.1............ wish i knew why Star Wars vs Comic characters have been banned on KMC because Star Wars had a comic run for years.

Aster Phoenix
I didn't know they were banned, Dark Horse puts out loads of SW comics a year.

rotiart
It is feasibly possible the Siths could harm 4/5 of the xmen opponents... however.. being that the shadow kings is an incorporal being... and has no physical body to be harmed.... there is no way the sith lords beat that last 1/5 opponent... in the end shadow king is guaranteed to be last man standing.

Enyalus
Actually, Dark Empire Sidious is essentially pure Dark Side energy, so it is a possibility that he'd be able to harm the Shadow King.

But, that's not swaying my opinion on the battle.

Aster Phoenix
Naga Sadow also has an incorporeal form.

CaptainStoic
Magneto would make an amazing Jedi Master.

Aster Phoenix
I think Starkiller could match either Exodus or Magneto. I mean he can throw around Starships pretty easily.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
I think Starkiller could match either Exodus or Magneto. I mean he can throw around Starships pretty easily.

Magneto has lifted the entire Asteroid M into space, a Starship is by far smaller than Asteroid M.

Enyalus
EDIT: What CaptainStoic said.

Badabing
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
I didn't know they were banned, Dark Horse puts out loads of SW comics a year.

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

- Beyond that, if a character has a comic and doesn't belong in one of the other forums, they will be allowed. The "primarily viewed in a comic medium" rule is being abolished, in an attempt to open things up more without allowing so much that we get rampant problems. If they don't have a comic at all, they aren't allowed, but MANY characters have at least short series and such, so this should allow for some flexibility.

- A character bio should be provided for the character, especially when there are multiple versions of the character.

- Moderators reserve the right to close threads or not allow characters based on their personal disgression. These rules act as guidelines, but exceptions will occur and are necessary if we wish to maintain order and consistency.

VS Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.