Mixed team Combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Team 1 Blade/Lady Shiva
Team 2 Nightwing/Psylocke
Team 3 Cassy Cain/Black Panther
Team 4 Elektra/Batman

R1
team 1 vs team 2
team 3 vs team 4
R2
team 3 vs team 2
team 1 vs team 4

R3
team 3 vs team 1
team 2 vs team 4

each team has the above matches, how many of the three does each team win?

Does any team win 3/3? All teams are wearing the same armor nothing special. They all get a pick of weapon No guns, but thrown weapons are allowed.

Metalmanx
So...not standard equipment then, right? And they're able to use all their abilities? As in not just hand-to-hand?

Juk3n
All abilities are a go, Bat family get gadgets - no super tech ie; no energy daggers for BP and the like.

Unless ofcourse people feel having the abilities allowed is too much.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juk3n
All abilities are a go, Bat family get gadgets - no super tech ie; no energy daggers for BP and the like.

Unless ofcourse people feel having the abilities allowed is too much.

Then Team 2 wins every match.

And why wouldn't BP get his energy daggers? I thought those were standard for him. Just saying.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Then Team 2 wins every match.

And why wouldn't BP get his energy daggers? I thought those were standard for him. Just saying. Too devistating - one touch / nerve damage sux and also because he's already super human - just trying to get a good balance really..

guy222
team two

Darth Martin
Team 2 wins most because of Psylocke's telepathy abilities. Not to mention Dick's gadetry. And let's face it Nightwing and Psylocke are beasts at H2H.

Team 3 comes in second because of Batgirl AND Black Panther's weapons. This is the only team where both combatants have gadgetry. Deadly. Also IU don't see how it's fair that Psylocke having her powers mean she gets her telekinetic-katana and T'Challa doesn't get his energy daggers.

Metalmanx
Psylocke is not, and hasn't been for some time now, a telepath. However, she is an extremely high-level telekinetic. Therefore, Team 2 wins every match.

Juk3n
what about barring Offensive TK use, ie, she can have her tk katana in place of an actual one, but cannot tk objects around, - or opponents. And if we GIVE BP his nrg daggers. Still a stomp for team 2 ?

Metalmanx
Well, that changes things completely.

Now I would say it's either Team 3 (because of Black Panther) or Team 4 (because of Batman).

I think team Cassy Panther takes the majority.

occultdestroyer
Team 2 takes the majority.
Nightwing is peak human and extremely acrobatic, plus he's got good command on the battle field.
Psylocke is the biggest factor for this team. She's got mid to high level telekinesis. Jedi Force FTW.

IMO Team 4 takes second place.
Elektra can mindrape anyone on the field, except for Psylocke.
Batman isn't as acrobatic as Nightwing, but more powerful and durable than him. And don't forget the Batbelt!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Team 2 takes the majority.
Nightwing is peak human and extremely acrobatic, plus he's got good command on the battle field.
Psylocke is the biggest factor for this team. She's got mid to high level telekinesis. Jedi Force FTW.

IMO Team 4 takes second place.
Elektra can mindrape anyone on the field, except for Psylocke.
Batman isn't as acrobatic as Nightwing, but more powerful and durable than him. And don't forget the Batbelt!

Originally posted by Juk3n
what about barring Offensive TK use, ie, she can have her tk katana in place of an actual one, but cannot tk objects around, - or opponents. And if we GIVE BP his nrg daggers. Still a stomp for team 2 ?

Bouboumaster
Without offensive tk, I roll with team 4.

occultdestroyer
No TK.
That sucks.

Then Team 4 FTW

Metalmanx
Team 3 FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.