I created a DC Army to take over the Marvel(616) reality how did I do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Quintessence( Shazam, Zeus, Highfather, The Phantom Stranger, and Ganthet).

Sentinels of Magic( Deadman, Doctor Occult, Faust, Sentinel(Alan Scott), Madame Xanadu, Ragman, Raven, Zatanna, Enchantress(June Moore), Blue Devil, Bloodwyn, Tempest

Sinestro Corp( Arkillo, Amon Sur, Anti-Monitor, Bedovian, Bizarro Yellow Lantern, Cyborg Superman, Despotellis, Enkafos, Karu-Sil, Krybb, Lyssa Drak, Manhunters, Parallax, Ranx, Sinestro, Superman-Prime

Infinity Crisis Ion, Jakeem Thunder, Amazo, Despero, Darkseid & Strange Visitor

Aster Phoenix
Who are you allowing from the MU in this fight?

Takion
Anyone of these DC characters solos since there from DC and not Marvel.

Heck Robin could smack around LT.

golem370
Everybody except LT HOTU

Mindset
Celestials
Cube Beings
Watchers
Elder Gods
Sky Fathers
Cosmic Hierarchy (Death, Eternity, etc.)

I think Marvel has got this.

Enyalus
Rulk tanks them all at once while Cyclopes disintegrates them.

Booya.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
Celestials
Cube Beings
Watchers
Elder Gods
Sky Fathers

I think Marvel has got this.

I think the Celestials could do it on their own.

Mindset
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
I think the Celestials could do it on their own.

Yea, I was just naming everyone I could think of. smile

Takion
For sure NOT the Celestials. DC >>>>>>>> Marvel just for being themselves.

Mindset
Originally posted by Takion
For sure NOT the Celestials. DC >>>>>>>> Marvel just for being themselves. I agree, except there is Rulk and Squirrel Girl.

Takion
I agree, except there is Rulk and Squirrel Girl.
And Ultimate Apocalypse (And Aunt May)

awecreep

golem370
What if I added Batman 1 million Monarch Eclipso Neron Imperiex Prime The Galactic Golem OMAC Trigon & Brainac 13 better

Takion
Originally posted by golem370
What if I added Batman 1 million Monarch Eclipso Neron Imperiex Prime The Galactic Golem OMAC Trigon & Brainac 13 better
As I said DC >>> Marvel with the exception of

I agree, except there is Rulk and Squirrel Girl.
Originally posted by Takion
And Ultimate Apocalypse (And Aunt May)

awecreep

Galan007
Celestials
Cube Beings
Watchers
Elder Gods
Sky Fathers

I think Marvel has got this. all of which are owned by prime. ha-som

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
all of which are owned by prime. ha-som
Uh, no.

Batman would have already killed all of them before Prime could formulate a thought.

tkitna
You lost

LT isnt going to let this happen.

Galan007
Uh, no.

Batman would have already killed all of them before Prime could formulate a thought. true.... true indeed. hmm

golem370
I said no LT or HOTU

tkitna
I said no LT or HOTU

Oh sorry. My bad. sad

golem370
thumb up

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by tkitna
You lost

LT isnt going to let this happen.
I doubt LT gives a shit. He's too busy playing football.

golem370
You have Eternity Infinity Oblivion Vishanti Lord Chaos & Master Order In-Betweener Stranger Galactus Hate Love Celestials Elder Gods Skyfathers Kubik Kosmo Kronos Phoenix Force Ego Thanos Depowered Tyrant Genis-vell Quasar Silver Surfer Tenebrous Ageis to name a few

AlmightyKfish
Infinity Gauntlet - BAM. You lose.

Nihilist
reed makes a anti dc suit and pwns the shit outta them

rougeredmage
First team Counter: Merlin (Cap brit), Odin , Atum the Godeater, Mephistio, In-betweener, Thanos

Second team Counter: " defenders" Doctor Strange , Doctor Doom, Magik (1 with Soul-Sword), Iron-Man, Hulk, Sufer , Man-beast, High Evolutionary, Firelord. Celestrials, Super Skrull

Third Counter team: " corps" Starhawk, captain brtain, quasar, captain marvel, magneto, Sqireel giril , Leech, Alchemy, Sentry, Gladiator, ikarus, Deadpool, Wolverine, Hyperion, dsypair, Cloak and dagger

Forth counter team: "Abstracts": Death, eternity, Galactus, Oblivon, Phoenix Force, Proteus, Mad Jim Jaspers

Equipment:
cosmic containment units...ie cubes

Infinty gauntlet

Consultants: Mad Thinker, Reed richards, Layla Miller,

Edit: who does LT play football with if Odin and Dorremmu are too bussy playing chess? perhaps he likes playing winth conkers as well?

Aster Phoenix
The Celestials line them all up and take practice killing them.

TheBadguy
Thanos spends a tuesday getting the Infinity Gauntlet then butt rapes all of them and Superman for wearing his panties on the outside.

vlaaad12345
That after imperiex unleashes his energies at the beggining and ends marvel?

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
That after imperiex unleashes his energies at the beggining and ends marvel?

I am pretty sure the Celestials can survive that.

vlaaad12345
Prove they can survive entropy,the force that ends everything and begins it again.

Enyalus
Prove they can survive entropy,the force that ends everything and begins it again.

Phoenix can. stick out tongue

Priest
Marvel 616 gets SpeedBlitz.

Space M ummy

Isn't "entropy" an abstract foce in marvel that embodies that very concept? entropy vs. "entropy" would be interesting....though going by the fact that MU "death" can completely eliminate the concept of death just by saying so, I imagine entropy could do the same thing, making this a non-fight.

Hell, MU death could simply make every superhuman that exists totally immortal and immune to being killed. (see: mr. immortal, the elders of the universe, etc.) that might make things just a WEE bit hard for the DC team.

seriously though. there's way too many ridiculously powerful items and abstracts running around.

hell, the "abstracts" themselves aren't actually alive and just use M-bodies. in the unlikely event one was "killed" another would immediately pop up.

seriously though- the UN annihilates the entire DC team in an instant. There isn't anyone on that team that could take a force that annihiliated and rebuilt tens of thousands of universes simultaneously at once. That thing has raw power anti-monitor WISHED he had.

Mindset
That after imperiex unleashes his energies at the beggining and ends marvel? Go play in the street.

joesdabest1
Professor Xavier can 1 shot half of your team.

Doctor-Alvis
You have Eternity Infinity Oblivion Vishanti Lord Chaos & Master Order In-Betweener Stranger Galactus Hate Love Celestials Elder Gods Skyfathers Kubik Kosmo Kronos Phoenix Force Ego Thanos Depowered Tyrant Genis-vell Quasar Silver Surfer Tenebrous Ageis to name a few
Christ, can you make this thread more of a jumbled orgy of characters?

Knowsbleed33
I'm going to use a different angle and says The Hunger consumes all those DC'ers.

vlaaad12345
Go play in the street.
You go play in some acid,entropy ends all creation and begins it anew you can cry all you want thats how powerful imperiex was.

Mindset
You go play in some acid,entropy ends all creation and begins it anew you can cry all you want thats how powerful imperiex was.

Yes, and he will still be stomped.

Now, go play in the street.

Space M ummy

imperiex had to exploit a flaw specific to the way the DC universe was constructed to accomplish what he did.

the marvel universe is not built that way, and it wouldn't work. Imperiex would be blinked out of existence by a cube being before he knew what hit him.

vlaaad12345
Whos going to stomp him?the lt who wont get involved?or the abstracts that would all die from entropy consuming them?perhaps the celestials that dont have the feats to survive it?or maybe the earth level heroes who try to stop him?gtfo no one will stop him.

Space M ummy
Whos going to stomp him?the lt who wont get involved?or the abstracts that would all die from entropy consuming them?perhaps the celestials that dont have the feats to survive it?or maybe the earth level heroes who try to stop him?gtfo no one will stop him.

nullifier. no more entropy. anything else? laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by Space M ummy
nullifier. no more entropy. anything else? laughing Nuh uh guys, ENTROPY DESTROYS EVERYTHING!

the Darkone
Mad Jim Jasper, Jamie Braddock, Captain Britian w/Amulet of Power and Excalibur, Evil Molecule Man, In- Betweener, Celestails, The Stranger, The Elders of The Universe, Galactus, Ego, The Vishanti, Atum the God Eater/ Demogorge, HOM Scarlett Witch, The Fury Marvel takes this easily.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Priest
Marvel 616 gets SpeedBlitz.

This actually made me laugh out loud at work. Thanks for that.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mad Jim Jasper, Jamie Braddock, Captain Britian w/Amulet of Power and Excalibur, Evil Molecule Man, In- Betweener, Celestails, The Stranger, The Elders of The Universe, Galactus, Ego, The Vishanti, Atum the God Eater/ Demogorge, HOM Scarlett Witch, The Fury Marvel takes this easily.

The Celestials take this easily themselves.

golem370
You also have Archenemy Zom Great Beasts Dormammu Mephisto Blackheart Shuma Gorath heralds eternals Surtur Mister M Shaman Nate Grey Onslaught is a possibility Franklin Richards Doop

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.