Emma Frost vs Snowbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370

Takion
awecreep

guy222
snowbird

Charlotte DeBel
Emma Frost still has to add "I pwn gods" to her resume. Until that, Snowbird wins by manifesting Tanaraq or WTF it's called- unless I overlook something.

-K-M-
Or turns into trillions of mosquitoes and sucks all the blood out of her shifty

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by -K-M-
Or turns into trillions of mosquitoes and sucks all the blood out of her shifty

It takes 1\100 of second to transform into diamond form...but Emma still loses...though- damn, I saw nothing about TP immunity in your Snowdird RT- transformation into animals doesn't count- Emma's origin mini shows that she has animal telepathy.

-K-M-
Turning diamond would be a bad choice, telepathy would be her best bet but even I'm not sure if that will work due to her mind is connected to the Gods of the Arctic

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by -K-M-
Turning diamond would be a bad choice, telepathy would be her best bet but even I'm not sure if that will work due to her mind is connected to the Gods of the Arctic

Has she shown telepathic resistance or immunity before?

-K-M-
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Has she shown telepathic resistance or immunity before?

I don't recall anyone trying it, especially not on the level of Emma

KK the Great
I like how you made telepathy seem like a wide array of powers.

psycho gundam
i don't think it's a good idea to mess with narya's mind unless it's a sure thing.....she's prone to tearing an ass apart.

psy_blade
Emma might have a chance if she dragged Snowbird in the astral plane the first millisecond.

guy222
SB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.