So my skink's name is skank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wittig
So does anyone have a skink or know how to take care of one cuz that nigga's about ta die ha

JacopeX
Very rare to have one as a pet. erm

Neo Darkhalen
Well i've seen it all now.

Mairuzu
skunk?

chillmeistergen
You should probably put it back in the wild.

Rogue Jedi
Bestiality and Bigotry dont mix.

Mairuzu
You can make it mix RJ

Rogue Jedi
Not in my camp.

Mairuzu
you have a camp???

chillmeistergen
Sounds exotic.

Rogue Jedi
Texas exotic? OK.

KidRock
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/bpongchamp86/doit.jpg

Mairuzu
wtf

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Wittig
So does anyone have a skink or know how to take care of one cuz that nigga's about ta die ha

I never heard of a 'nigga' lizard before. I believe you are mistaken or are just trying to be funny.

I'm thinking, fail ftw.

Rogue Jedi
I bet they are white.

BruceSkywalker
I need a pet

chillmeistergen
I'd advise something more conventional. My best suggestion would be a dog, I love both my dogs to bits.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I never heard of a 'nigga' lizard before. I believe you are mistaken or are just trying to be funny.

I'm thinking, fail ftw.

You know what i think is fail?.... clone wars

Kosta
Fail thread is fail.

Rogue Jedi
White bread cracka mutha****a haermm

Wittig
Yea? Yea? Yea...

Rogue Jedi
sup whitey.

BruceSkywalker
What about a doberman pincher or rottweiler

Rogue Jedi
Honkey mofo haermm

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
What about a doberman pincher or rottweiler

Both are a bit rough with other dogs. I have a Greyhound cross Staffy which is the most friendly dog you'll ever meet, but he gets in fights on every walk. Just a note that you have to be prepared for that kind of stuff with dogs that were originally bred for fighting.

BruceSkywalker
Maybe I should buy a parakeet

chillmeistergen
Haha, nah, they're rubbish.

Rogue Jedi
Dobermans FTW.

chillmeistergen
Lovely as puppies, not too keen on them as dogs.

Rogue Jedi
They are actually a very easily trained animal. They can be a vicious guard dog, or a sissy family dog.

Wittig
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sup whitey.

...no u?

chillmeistergen
They are actually a very easily trained animal. They can be a vicious guard dog, or a sissy family dog.

Usually depends quite a lot on the father, in my experience.

Rogue Jedi
No doubt.

Wittig
So how bout my skink... I forgot what i was talking about. weed'll do that to you. hahehahehahehahe...

chillmeistergen
What kind of skink is it?

Wittig
five lined blue tail.

Wittig
female obviously.

Rogue Jedi
dope smoker

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't see why everyone can't just get Labs. Labs are the bestest dogs.

Bestest.

Rogue Jedi
German shepherds are the best.

Wittig
How bout skinks you skanks!
hahahaha
How bout weed.
mmmmmmmmm...

Blax_Hydralisk
Weed is overrated.

I've grown above and beyond the use of weed, or any other mind altering shenanigans as far as fun and relaxation is concerned.

I'll drink a beer or two if I'm at a party though.

Rogue Jedi
weed=dain bramage

gefallen_engel
weed=dain bramage

so true

~Wålshy~
weed=dain bramage haermm

Mairuzu
Dobermans only

WrathfulDwarf
Doberman's are idiot dogs. Never buy one. That's why people give them away.

chillmeistergen
All evidence of a causal link between cannabis use and schizophrenia is inconclusive. However, there is enough conclusive evidence of a link between alcohol use and mental illness to fill a multistory car park.

I do both regularly. If you don't do it, then fine - do what you want, but don't go around labelling people who do with stereotypes based in nothing but guesswork.

Rogue Jedi

Wittig
Boxers are the best dogs ever. period. I've had three throughout my life. and they're amazing. And so is weed idc. Drinking is stupid and smoking weed is better than anything. the end. so i got an aquarium for my skank today. yea...

chillmeistergen
Boxers are the best dogs ever. period. I've had three throughout my life. and they're amazing. And so is weed idc. Drinking is stupid and smoking weed is better than anything. the end. so i got an aquarium for my skank today. yea...

Shut up, you ****ing idiot. I reckon you've probably smoked a bit of weed and that's it, you then feel the need to dismiss everything else as silly. Grow a brain, drugs are drugs - let people do what they want to their own body.

Rogue Jedi
Milk does the body good.......and also causes kidney stones.

chillmeistergen
Who actually cares? In my opinion all this striving for an extra few years is crazy. Enjoy what you have and live it the way you want. Don't spend your life doing yoga and eating yogurt, just so you can live a few extra years in misery.

Rogue Jedi
Kidney stones can happen at any age, and are quite painful, dude.

Röland
Milk does the body good.......and also causes kidney stones.
"For all we study about health, we know nothing." - Lewis Black

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Weird, I looked it up and despite every doctor I have ever talked to saying that drinking too much milk increases your risk, I ran across several sources that emphasize milk plays no role. confused
I know what a kidney stone is. I was pointing out that you can sit there and say milk causes kidney stones but not every person will get a kidney stone from drinking too much milk.

Do to much of anything and you run the risk of said thing's negative effects.

Rogue Jedi

chillmeistergen
Drinking too much of any liquid can cause kidney stones, I believe. Anyway, who cares? Kidney stones can be dissolved with ultra sound anyway, it really doesn't matter. You should probably be more concerned about what's in fast food (if you eat it).

Röland
Well, when my dad had one years ago his doctor warned him to avoid milk and all dairy products, same for my coworker last year.

I used to drink alot of soda and milk, and a few years back I started having kidney pains, so I cut down and started drinking alot of water, and the pains stopped.
I would assume he was told to shy away from dairy products as a precaution. But I don't think it matters, I had a friend who was prone to having kidney stones, but he never drank an excess of milk.

Soda is one of the worst things you can put into your system. Along with fast food.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
If it tastes good its not good for you? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I wouldn't say that. Cutlets from a grocery store taste good and are a good source of protein. You can prepare certain vegetables in way that improve their taste.

It has more to do with the type of shit they throw into fast food and carbonated beverages. haermm

chillmeistergen
I'm a massive fan of soda, I drink far too much of the stuff.

As for fast food, what on earth is nice about it? I hate it, it really isn't nice at all.

Röland
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'm a massive fan of soda, I drink far too much of the stuff.

As for fast food, what on earth is nice about it? I hate it, it really isn't nice at all.
I've been cutting back on drinking soda as of lately, really trying to give it up. I always seemed to binge on it and then feel like shit afterwards.

The big problem with fast food, imo, in America is that it's easy to get a meal and cheap. The food that is processed is terrible for you but when people don't want to take the time to prepare meals anymore, it seems to be an alternative.

Rogue Jedi

chillmeistergen
Load of rubbish.

Rogue Jedi
Didnt say I went by it, did I?

chillmeistergen
Didn't say you did, did I?

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud No

Naz

We had one at work for awhile. We fed it crickets and it was anti-social and bit and eventually it died.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Naz
We had one at work for awhile. We fed it crickets and it was anti-social and bit and eventually it died. skink killer sad

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Naz
We had one at work for awhile. We fed it crickets and it was anti-social and bit and eventually it died. Autistic lizards!

Wittig
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Autistic lizards!

Hahahahahaha. Yea i already got a retarded dog so i think i could do without it.

Wittig
IT'S NAME IS SKANK!!! AND IT'S A SKINK HAHAHAHAHA! COME ON!

Mairuzu
Give it up for adoption

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.