Most Overachieving/Underachieving Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who is the character who most consistently pulls off feats and does things beyond the limits of their powerset/attributes?

Similarly, who is the character who vastly underperforms relative to their powerset/attributes?

Takion
You know, I still this would have been better if it was

Overachieving/Underachieving POSTER

Anyways, I think Thanos.

Starscream M
My picks:

Most overachieving: Batman
Reason: He's a mere mortal. A product of extreme tragedy. Could've led a life of luxury and yet he chose a path of pain and loneliness for protecting the innocent. He hangs with gods (JLA) and is respected by them as being one of its most important members.

Most underachieving: Terrax
Reason: With the power cosmic, he really has done very little terrorizing.

darthgoober
Overachiever- Captain America

Underachiever- Absorbing Man

psycho gundam
^cap is an avatar of the "real source" aka american patriotism *hums star spangled banner*

anyway,

overachiever (other than the obvious choice of batman) = lex luthor

underachiever = the snowman made of dog-piss snow named DARKSEID. the dude just needs to take up boxing and he would be unbeatable, or at least block.

Harbinger
Underachieving is undoubtedly Apocalypse, IMO.

Complete molecular control of his body, can amp his stats, endowed with Celestial tech, and he jobs to the freaking X-Men?

cmack
overachiever:superman
underachiever:apocalypse

psycho gundam
yeah......apocalypse goes without saying sad

Aster Phoenix
Apocalypse, the X-men Cartoons do him better.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by darthgoober
Overachiever- Captain America

Man, you said it. I love Cap, but seriously. Sometimes it just gets a bit out of hand.

Underachiever: Jubilee. And sometimes Colossus.

psycho gundam
colossus? please explain.

complexbrother
overacheaver ... Captian America or Batman

underacheaver .... Hercules or Apocalypse

Val-E-Doosh
Under: Green Lantern

Best powerset in comics being used to make green bats. It's gotten worse with these sorry Geoff Johns-era power rings to boot.

The Surfer is also an underachiever. The guy isn't nearly as badass as his Vs. forum fanboys would have you believe.

Sado22
overachiever= wolverine. for a 5"3 shorty, hairy guy with probably a bad case of BO and only crankiness to run on, he sure gets to beat a lotta guys he shouldn't be

underachiever= Jesse Custer from Preacher, the guy has the coolest power in the world but spent the whole time eating his girl friend's holy-of-the-holiest

~Sado

Metalmanx
Originally posted by psycho gundam
colossus? please explain.

Sometimes comics have him getting pwned by things that shouldn't. Or he just has wicked-few showings, which many people translate to being an underachiever despite his abilities.

naruto2424
underachiever= iceman enough said

tkitna
Overachiever - Flash

For a guy whos power is to run fast, they sure seemed to make him into something he shouldnt be.

Underachiever - Rhino

How can a guy that can throw down with the Hulk lose every single time?

Philosophía
Originally posted by tkitna
Overachiever - Flash

For a guy whos power is to run fast

Fail.

Endrict Nuul
Most overachieving: Tony Stark

Most underachieving:Vulcan

Aster Phoenix
Agreed Vulcan is nowhere near as powerful as his hype would make him out to be. Exodus seems tougher to beat then him.

And as far as Flash, the only overreaching thing he ever did was beating Brainiac Luthor in JLU

razor4life

Philosophía
I don't care what he was supposed to be, I care about what he is.
Based on his powerset, there are very few things if any that he pulled which are out of his powerset, which is what the thread started wanted to discuss.

fangirl101
Over Acheivers include
Batman,Captain America, Superman, Thanos

Under Achielvers
Darksied, Silver Surfer, Thor, Martian Manhunter

Juk3n
Over - Flash, i hate anything to do with Speedforce, what a stupid plot device, nay, THE MOST stupid plot device.

Under - Omega Red, he needs an origin story, he's so badass tis a crime he has not got more books.

Philosophía
Some people seem to be unable to comprehend what the thread started wanted to discuss.
Which is .. pretty funny. laughing out loud

fangirl101

Bouboumaster
Overachiever:
Thanos: His powerset makes him a skyfather lvler. That means that he can a LOT of people, but they are some cosmic dudes who could litteraly RAPES him in the worst ways. I think right now about Eternity. But it doesn't matter: Thanos have humiliate Eternity at least 2 times, and Galactus more times again.

Dr Doom: Let say... Low Herald lvler. And he have stole Surfer, Galactus, Beyonder power, and have constructed time machine. Enough said.

Batman: Only a human but hang with Sups and he's the boss of dudes like Firestorm.

Underachiver:
Rhino: No explacations necessary I think...

Silver Surfer/Green Lanterns: With they're kind of power, they should normally beat the crap of all herald lvler. Fortunaly, there's seem to have hope for Norrin Radd.

Galactus: Current Galactus is a beast. But before that, wasn't his nickname was Jobberlactus?

Apocalypse: Supposed to be the ultimate mutant, and get his fat blue ass kicked by X-MEN!?!?

Philosophía
Originally posted by fangirl101
And who would those people be?

Those who mentioned the Flash in the overachieving category.

fangirl101

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus: Current Galactus is a beast.
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8913/fantasticfour559022023vy7.th.jpg

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8913/fantasticfour559022023vy7.th.jpg

OMG! WHAT THE **** IS THIS!?!? mad

Val-E-Doosh
OMG! WHAT THE **** IS THIS!?!? mad
It's the all new, long lasting Galactus battery coming to a supermarket near you.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
It's the all new, long lasting Galactus battery coming to a supermarket near you.

I don't BELIEVE THIS SHIT!

How they caught Galactus?!

I hate SO MUCH Marvel now! Thanos MUST comeback to kick the Hell Out of these mofo! Oh man, this is the most insulting shit I've ever see!

Endrict Nuul
What comic is that?????

-K-M-
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What comic is that?????

Fantastic Four #559

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by -K-M-
Fantastic Four #559

And what happened!? Why Galactus is... like this?!

Endrict Nuul
Fantastic Four #559

The Millar's run? Since when is Gala in that?

-K-M-
And what happened!? Why Galactus is... like this?!

We don't know yet

The Millar's run? Since when is Gala in that?

Yes, and since last issue.

Bouboumaster
I will shit in my pants! That's unconveivable!

Isn't Galactus a concept between Death and Eternity? Why he's tied up like that!?

-K-M-
For all we know it could be an alternate reality Galactus and they found him sleeping or what not.

Endrict Nuul
We don't know yet

Yes, and since last issue.

He's not in 558.

-K-M-
He's not in 558.

Fantastic Four #559

erm

occultdestroyer
Overachiever:
Thanos.

Underachiever:
Rhino, Galactus, The Spectre

Nihilist
overachiever:hulk,womderwoman,flash

underachiever:apoc,vulcan

Takion
Apoc for under achiever.

Sin I AM
hmmmm

underachiever
MoonKnight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.