Wolverine Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Wolverine runs a Gauntlet... cool

All of the battles take place in a open arena.

Not your ordinary Gauntlet, here are some rules:

* Wolverine is Blood lusted. All feats of Wolverine are viable in this battle, PIS feats allowed (well lets be reasonable, i.e he can't beat High Heralds, if he ever did that).

* Wolverine is allowed a "bye" for two rounds - meaning he can skip whichever two rounds he chooses.

* For one round, he can have one of the following teammates to help him:

- Spiderman
- Lady Deathstrike
- Quicksilver
- Nightcrawler

* Can he clear the list?

----------------

1. Batman, Daredevil and Captain America

2. Black Panther and Beast

3. Cyclops and Black Canary

4. Green Goblin (no Glider) and Blade

5. Alien Queen and Predator

6. Venom and Lizard

7. Omega Red and Doc Ock

8. Psylocke and Invisible Woman

9. Sabretooth and Deadpool

10. Toxin and Carnage

magnetman130xl
if u didnt put sabertooth and deadpool in there then he would have cleared it out

Placidity
Oh and also - even if you think Wolvy can or cannot clear it, state which two rounds he would skip and which round he would use a partner.

For me, I reckon he probably couldn't clear it.

Skipped rounds:

Toxin and Carnage
Psylocke and Invisible Woman

Partner: Nightcrawler or Spiderman in the "Sabretooth and Deadpool" round.

Rounds left I think he probably couldn't clear:

- Venom and Lizard

- Omega Red and Doc Ock

so 8/10.

jalek moye
he actually might not be able to beat beast and black panther
its debatable

The Heap
Would Wolverine even beat the Alien Queen and the Predator?

Again, debatable.

Placidity
Well, the way I look at Gauntlets is that I usually give them abit of head room. So maybe even a 5/10 for a particular fight would suffice.

I dunno, I'm trying to make it a bit more interesting, instead of the usual ones where its obvious where he'd make it up to and where he'd stop.

Oh, and a reminder that he is on Insane/Rampage mode. Its like how he would act if his opponent had just tortured and killed the whole X-men team right in front of him.

occultdestroyer
He won't go farther than 8, w/ or w/o assistance

DestinyGuy678
I doubt he could clear it

he would need to skip toxin/carnage and deadpool/sabretooth because I dont think any combination of the chaacters presented could beat them.

he might be able to use night crawler to beat invisible woman and phylocke

but by himself he couldnt beat:
batman, dare devil, and captain america
black panther and beast
green goblin and blade

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Placidity
Well, the way I look at Gauntlets is that I usually give them abit of head room. So maybe even a 5/10 for a particular fight would suffice.

I dunno, I'm trying to make it a bit more interesting, instead of the usual ones where its obvious where he'd make it up to and where he'd stop.

Oh, and a reminder that he is on Insane/Rampage mode. Its like how he would act if his opponent had just tortured and killed the whole X-men team right in front of him.

He is in Insane/Rampage mode? Wouldn't he do better if he was smart, you know using all of those tactical skills and martial arts he learned in the past? You know so he can tactically assess every situation and find the best way to win.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He is in Insane/Rampage mode? Wouldn't he do better if he was smart, you know using all of those tactical skills and martial arts he learned in the past? You know so he can tactically assess every situation and find the best way to win. he can, on panel its been shown that berserker mode doesnt make him a complete idiot

Bouboumaster
doesn't make it. He stop cold at 9 or 10.

1: He have hang out with the Hulk and taked punch of it, so 1 isn't a problem. (The thread starter speak about high feats... ^^)

2: Do it

3: Do it

4: Do it

5: Thanks to HF, he do it (surviving an atomic bomb..!)

6: Help from the Friendly Neigborhood Spider-Man

7: Do it barely. He MUST kill Octopuss first.

8: Don't go there, he's not crazy enough

9: Stop there.

10: Stop there.

jrodslam
So let me get this straight. He get a bye on any 2 rounds he desired. He gets the help of Nightcrawler, Spider-Man, Lady Deathstrike or Quicksilver for any one round he choses. Then all other rounds he fights alone?

Does everyone in this have their standard equipment or is this pure hand to hand?

Imo, Wolvie takes the bye on 8 and possible 10 maybe.

He may get the help of Lady Deathstrike for 9.

He beats 5, 2(depending on what weapons Panther has), Possibly 6 and 4(depending on weapons used)

He loses on 1, 3, and 7.

Marvelknight
Even with the help of SM and QS. I don't think he would get passed # 1. Too much greatness on one team.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by jrodslam
So let me get this straight. He get a bye on any 2 rounds he desired. He gets the help of Nightcrawler, Spider-Man, Lady Deathstrike or Quicksilver for any one round he choses. Then all other rounds he fights alone?

Does everyone in this have their standard equipment or is this pure hand to hand?

Imo, Wolvie takes the bye on 8 and possible 10 maybe.

He may get the help of Lady Deathstrike for 9.

He beats 5, 2(depending on what weapons Panther has), Possibly 6 and 4(depending on weapons used)

He loses on 1, 3, and 7. an energy dagger should put wolverine down shouldnt it?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Even with the help of SM and QS. I don't think he would get passed # 1. Too much greatness on one team.

PIS mode is on.

And Wolverine survive an atomic bomb without scratch, and have hang out with Hulk.

So, with PIS, team 1 are kids for Wolverine.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
PIS mode is on.

And Wolverine survive an atomic bomb without scratch, and have hang out with Hulk.

So, with PIS, team 1 are kids for Wolverine.

Ok, But that also means that pis is on for everyone else. And team 1 has two important members, who almost have jobber aura as a stat. Caps and Bats list of feats and how contestant they are. Are in favor of BM and CA, hands down. When you compare them with Wolverine's.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Ok, But that also means that pis is on for everyone else. And team 1 has two important members, who almost have jobber aura as a stat. Caps and Bats list of feats and how contestant they are. Are in favor of BM and CA, hands down. When you compare them with Wolverine's.

No, only Wolverine have his PIS mode on. Chek the first post ^^

jrodslam
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
an energy dagger should put wolverine down shouldnt it?

Well its stated as being a anit-metal dagger right? Suppose to break down any metal or something like that? I dont see it happening. Especially not to Wolvie, even if its suppose to.

Also, its stated that PIS is only for Wolvie here and not for anyone else? Most likely, Panther wont even try it, lol.

jalek moye
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well its stated as being a anit-metal dagger right? Suppose to break down any metal or something like that? I dont see it happening. Especially not to Wolvie, even if its suppose to.

Also, its stated that PIS is only for Wolvie here and not for anyone else? Most likely, Panther wont even try it, lol.
the dagger shuts down the nervous system and the claws break down any metal they've done it adamantium before. So a combo of both should take wolverine down

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by jalek moye
the dagger shuts down the nervous system and the claws break down any metal they've done it adamantium before. So a combo of both should take wolverine down
Not to mention Psylocke could use telekinetics.
There's no chance Wolvie can block a full blast of Jedi Force.

SuperiorTech
No matter what he stops at 8

Darth Martin
Doesn't make it past 1.

geshien
1. clear
2. clear
3. skip
4. clear
5. clear
6. assistance from quicksilver (sonic boom)
7. skip
8. stops
9. stops
10. stops

Phantom Zone
He stops at 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.