Team HF vs Team Symbiote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Team Healing Factor

Wolverine
Sabretooth
Deadpool
Lady Deathstrike
Omega Red

vs

Team Symbiote

Spiderman
Venom (Brock)
Carnage
Toxin
Agony

All Combatants possess standard weapons and equipment.

- Assume Red's Death Spores do not tax his team's HF and also does not have any effect on Team Symbiote.

- Assume Team Symbiote has a reduced vulnerability to fire (or not at all depending on which Character).

Battle takes place in an open arena.

occultdestroyer
Toxin and Carnage is enough to kill them

Placidity
I would've thought Omega Red would come in pretty handy. If any Symbiote member got wrapped by Red, any other HF family would come in for the fatal stab.

Also, Team HF has the HF (Capt Obvious!)! In a team battle, if someone gets knocked out temporarily, another one can jump in briefly to let him heal up quickly.

I should also add that Deadpool has his two adamantium swords and standard weapons/equipment.

occultdestroyer
Adamantium is pretty much useless against symbiotes.

Placidity
^ O? Whys that? Symbiote HF? Its much slower though isn't it? Plus its not like it can grow a limb or a head back if it gets sliced off.

Endrict Nuul
Reds death factor probably wont work on them.

Team 2 wins.

Metalmanx
The symbiote healing factor can sometimes be almost instantaneous. When they get stabbed/sliced, it's as if their body is goo, easily mending itself almost immediately.

Team Symbiote wins, by the way.

jrodslam
Wasnt it stated somewhere that Wolvies claws or adamantium had some type of affect on the symbiote? Anyone know what im talking about?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wasnt it stated somewhere that Wolvies claws or adamantium had some type of affect on the symbiote? Anyone know what im talking about?

I heard of it but don't know much about it...imo it's just more PIS Logan crap again so the writers can have him beat everyone. Back in the day when Venom and Carnage first came out, this so called weakness to adamantium was never there.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
I heard of it but don't know much about it...imo it's just more PIS Logan crap again so the writers can have him beat everyone. Back in the day when Venom and Carnage first came out, this so called weakness to adamantium was never there.

Yea, but if thats the case, it really helps out team HF. Wolvie, DP, LD and even Sabes have it for their attacks. Add in Reds Death Factor and they may take it.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea, but if thats the case, it really helps out team HF. Wolvie, DP, LD and even Sabes have it for their attacks. Add in Reds Death Factor and they may take it.

Death factor may not and shouldn't work on them.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Death factor may not and shouldn't work on them.

And why is that? They all(eddie, cassiday, etc) have a life force. Including the symbiotes. I dont see why it shouldnt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.