Blade runs a Weapon X gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Blade goes after the various weapon x projects.
He's armed with a Mura Masa Blade and adamantium bullets loaded into his gun arm.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/342905-197201-blade_super.jpg

1. The Native
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/462/79501-29631-native_super.jpg

2. Agent Zero
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/412870-Agent_Zero_00_super.JPG

3. Wolverine
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11233/236502-183306-wolverine_super.jpg

4. Dead Pool
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5648/308895-57910-deadpool_super.jpg

5. Fantomex
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/462/79197-51296-fantomex_super.jpg

6. Sabretooth
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/187392-178951-sabretooth_super.jpg

Darth Martin
That Blade sucks. Be better if this was the Blade based on the Snipes trilogy. Anyway, Zero, Wolverine, Deadpool, and Creed can put him down.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Darth Martin
That Blade sucks. Be better if this was the Blade based on the Snipes trilogy. Anyway, Zero, Wolverine, Deadpool, and Creed can put him down. with the weapons Ive given up it should be a lot closer

Darth Martin
What's the Mura Masa Blade? I have a comic where adamanium bullets **** Wolverine up but some say he's immune that now.

AlmightyKfish
Blade fails at Zero.

Aster Phoenix
I would put Deadpool higher over Fantomex, but yeah Blade would get ownd.

Aries_04
nice agent zero pic...where'd u get it?

Mindset
These threads just aren't the same w/o jinzin and battlehammer

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What's the Mura Masa Blade? I have a comic where adamanium bullets **** Wolverine up but some say he's immune that now.
mura masa cancels out the healing factor, adamantium bullets would shoot right through wolverine skull and shots to the brain have put wolverine down on multiple occasions

Aster Phoenix
It should be the demogorge version of him. The one that killed the Midnight Sons.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
It should be the demogorge version of him. The one that killed the Midnight Sons. its the latest one who is just as powerful...not sure many people have seen his respect thread

Aster Phoenix
Yeah but the version I mentioned gains the powers of whoever he kills. So he would be better suited for a gauntlet.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Yeah but the version I mentioned gains the powers of whoever he kills. So he would be better suited for a gauntlet. that would be overkill plus he has th e powers of most of the people on the lisst already

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
mura masa cancels out the healing factor, adamantium bullets would shoot right through wolverine skull and shots to the brain have put wolverine down on multiple occasions

no

Adamantium does not pierce/cut/whatever other adamantium.

However, if Blade was to make contact with the mura masa blade and cancel out Wolvie's healing factor (or any of them, I guess), the impact of the bullet against Wolvie's skull would probably kill him. Or at the very least, put him in a coma.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Metalmanx
no

However, if Blade was to make contact with the mura masa blade and cancel out Wolvie's healing factor (or any of them, I guess), the impact of the bullet against Wolvie's skull would probably kill him. Or at the very least, put him in a coma. ..if you shot a bullet made of bone at a person what do yo uthink would happen? the bone would pierce.

the mura masa works like a regular sword only the wounds it creates heal normally

AlmightyKfish
..if you shot a bullet made of bone at a person what do yo uthink would happen? the bone would pierce.

the mura masa works like a regular sword only the wounds it creates heal normally

Adamantium has shown that it doesn't pierce Adamantium.

The only metal that has to date is Savage Land Vibranium (Anti Metal, which emits vibrations that liquefy any metal). Guess who has that ammo? Agent Zero.

Blade gets shot and his weapons and ammo melt.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Adamantium has shown that it doesn't pierce Adamantium.

The only metal that has to date is Savage Land Vibranium (Anti Metal, which emits vibrations that liquefy any metal). Guess who has that ammo? Agent Zero.

Blade gets shot and his weapons and ammo melt. Ive seen it stated that adamantium can cut through adamantium

and agent zero would have to hit him

Mindset
Ive seen it stated that adamantium can cut through adamantium

Scans?

Because from everything I've seen it can't.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
Scans?

Because from everything I've seen it can't. in the wolverine vendeta arc its stated that an adamantium blade will be able to decapitate wolverine however wolverine gets lucky because the blade gets stuck while its cutting

Mindset
I don't believe you.

DestinyGuy678
I don't believe you. ....wow ok thats not my problem go see for yourself dude I have nothing to gain by lying in a debate like this

Mindset
lol

But no, I'm not going to go look for some proof you should provide. erm

AlmightyKfish
Umm, thats because the gaps between Wolverine's individual vertebra are not laced with adamantium...

If adamantium could slice adamantium, Wolverine would have huge holes in his skull from his fights with Sabretooth.

DestinyGuy678
Umm, thats because the gaps between Wolverine's individual vertebra are not laced with adamantium...

If adamantium could slice adamantium, Wolverine would have huge holes in his skull from his fights with Sabretooth. it was in the wolverine civila war vendetta arc he waas being attacked by guards who had adamantium blades and they said the only thing that can cut adamantium is adamantium and they started to cut his head off, however in the proces the blade jams and they just toss wolverine on the floor

Bol Gath
Ive seen it stated that adamantium can cut through adamantium

Bullcrap! Nothing except Antarctic vibranium can damage adamantium.
Adamantium is indestructible. The only way to destroy it is with anti-metal or matter manipulation.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Bullcrap! Nothing except Antarctic vibranium can damage adamantium.
Adamantium is indestructible. The only way to destroy it is with anti-metal or matter manipulation. ...it said it in the comic book dont get mad at me for it.

Phantom Zone
These threads just aren't the same w/o jinzin and battlehammer

LOL thats EXACTLY what I was thinking. lmao

it was in the wolverine civila war vendetta arc he waas being attacked by guards who had adamantium blades and they said the only thing that can cut adamantium is adamantium and they started to cut his head off, however in the proces the blade jams and they just toss wolverine on the floor

Yeah I think your right I think that happened because the other adamantuim was moving at a much faster rate. However Wolverine tried stabbing this guy with adamantuim armour it didn't work.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
LOL thats EXACTLY what I was thinking. lmao

Yeah I think your right I think that happened because the other adamantuim was moving at a much faster rate. However Wolverine tried stabbing this guy with adamantuim armour it didn't work. that could mean he isnt strong enough to pierce it same way if you punch someone you dont always break the bone

Phantom Zone
that could mean he isnt strong enough to pierce it same way if you punch someone you dont always break the bone

Thats true actually.

jinzin
it was in the wolverine civila war vendetta arc he waas being attacked by guards who had adamantium blades and they said the only thing that can cut adamantium is adamantium and they started to cut his head off, however in the proces the blade jams and they just toss wolverine on the floor The guard assumed that the only thing that could but Adamantium was Adamantium.... And then he was proven wrong as his blades jammed to failure as soon as they hit Wolverine's vertebre. What the f**k?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jinzin
The guard assumed that the only thing that could but Adamantium was Adamantium.... And then he was proven wrong as his blades jammed to failure as soon as they hit Wolverine's vertebre. What the f**k?

LOL jinzins back!

It actually cut the metal.

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
no

However, if Blade was to make contact with the mura masa blade and cancel out Wolvie's healing factor (or any of them, I guess), the impact of the bullet against Wolvie's skull would probably kill him. Or at the very least, put him in a coma.

I don't believe the Muramasa works that way; only the wounds IT inflicts are 'unhealable.' If Wolverine were shaving with it and nicked himself, it wouldn't 'cancel out' his healing factor...

It actually cut the metal.
Liar. Adamantium can't cut adamantium.

On topic; Blade falls to the Native.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer

Liar. Adamantium can't cut adamantium.

Wahhhh!!!! durhulk

DestinyGuy678
The guard assumed that the only thing that could but Adamantium was Adamantium.... And then he was proven wrong as his blades jammed to failure as soon as they hit Wolverine's vertebre. What the f**k? I saw it as it got stuck between the vertebre

jinzin
LOL jinzins back!

It actually cut the metal. No it didn't.... When or where was that stated? What the f**k? Or is this another one of your
"assumptions"...

jinzin
I saw it as it got stuck between the vertebre Yeah that makes sense.

I it could cut THROUGh Adamantium the section between vertebre would be no problem. But seeing how this was ALSO never stated to be the case we can just go back to the assertion that Adamantium can't cut Adamantium... Otherwise Cyber wouldn't give Wolverine much of an issue now would he.

DestinyGuy678
No it didn't.... When or where was that stated? What the f**k? Or is this another one of your
"assumptions"... was it stated the blades jammed because they came into contact with his vertebre? it was stated by the guy the blades would cut thorugh adamanitum though.

DestinyGuy678
Yeah that makes sense.

I it could cut THROUGh Adamantium the section between vertebre would be no problem. But seeing how this was ALSO never stated to be the case we can just go back to the assertion that Adamantium can't cut Adamantium... Otherwise Cyber wouldn't give Wolverine much of an issue now would he. it might have gotten caught between for all we know

Mighty Saxon
makes it to deadpool

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
makes it to deadpool how does deadpool stop him?

jinzin
it might have gotten caught between for all we know So then... assumption on your part... again something that can cut through Adamantium getting simply stuck? roll eyes (sarcastic)

was it stated the blades jammed because they came into contact with his vertebre? it was stated by the guy the blades would cut thorugh adamanitum though It was nothing more than an assumption on his part that's nothing but contradicted by EVERY piece of evidence that preceeds it.
Wolverine vs. Cyber.
Wolverine vs. Shogun.
Wolverine vs. Adamantiumized Sabretooth.
Admantiumized Sabretooth vs. Admantium bullets.
Wolverine's blades vs. Swordsman's Admantium coated sword.
Silver Samurai vs. Wolverine's Skeleton
Lady Deathstrikes specialized sword vs. Wolverine's claws.
Even Adamantium vs. Carbonadium....

You simply can't cut through indestructible material with other indestructible material...

This is nothing more than another example of your rediculous inability to descriminate hyperbole from obvious fact.
Unless of course you think that Wolverine could take down Hulk or Juggernaught.. because you know.. Wolverine's thought he could before... no expression

DestinyGuy678
So then... assumption on your part... again something that can cut through Adamantium getting simply stuck? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was nothing more than an assumption on his part that's nothing but contradicted by EVERY piece of evidence that preceeds it.
Wolverine vs. Cyber.
Wolverine vs. Shogun.

You simply can't cut through indestructible material with other indestructible material...

This is nothing more than another example of your rediculous inability to descriminate hyperbole from obvious fact.
Unless of course you think that Wolverine could take down Hulk or Juggernaught.. because you know.. Wolverine's thought he could before... no expression

1. chill out
2. do you have scans of wolverine getting hit with the adamantium bullets in his respect thread?

Takion
So then... assumption on your part... again something that can cut through Adamantium getting simply stuck? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was nothing more than an assumption on his part that's nothing but contradicted by EVERY piece of evidence that preceeds it.
Wolverine vs. Cyber.
Wolverine vs. Shogun.

Jinzin, relax your an awesome debator. smile

Phantom Zone

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Wolverine47-004.jpg

The guys statement indicates that it cut adamantuim. He saw the wound you didn't.

We also have to consider the fact that Wolverine was down for several pages before getting up. If it didn't cut the bone it really didn't do that much damage, you yourself have argued about the neck injuires that Wolverine has sustained and kept on going.

Wolverine vs. Cyber.
Wolverine vs. Shogun.

Im well aware that adamantuim has resisted adamantuim the argument being used is that Wolverine or Sabretooth or whomever are not able to generate the force needed to penetrate adamantuim. It could be argued that speed at which the blade was going is faster than speeds which Wolverine or whomever could generate. The only example that contradicts that is the bullets examples.

P.S. Don't be insulting other posters you're the one who assumed that Wolverine didn't sleep or eat from M day to Caps fight in Origins. That was also rediculous.

jinzin
1. chill out
2. do you have scans of wolverine getting hit with the adamantium bullets in his respect thread?

I'm fine. What the f**k?
There was no hostility in that post or tension whatsoever... just stating plain facts.

As I said it was Sabretooth.

jinzin
Originally posted by Takion
Jinzin, relax your an awesome debator. smile I'm perfectly calm... confused

and thank you...

jinzin
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Wolverine47-004.jpg

The guys statement indicates that it cut adamantuim. He saw the wound you didn't.

We also have to consider the fact that Wolverine was down for several pages before getting up. If it didn't cut the bone it really didn't do that much damage, you yourself have argued about the neck injuires that Wolverine has sustained and kept on going. I'm not arguing whether Wolverine should have or should not have gone down. Nor am I making the argument as to how his HF should have or should not have handled it... Though having half of your neck sawed into should and would certainly cause far more blood loss far faster than many of the other neck injuries Wolverine's sustained in the past including having the front of his thraot slit.. but either way it doesn't matter... Wolverine's HF isn't what's being debated here so don't twist things around...

The fact of the matter is that one guard made the assumption that he could cut Adamantium with Adamantium before he started trying. When his blade got stuck he also ASSUMED that it failed because it "got stuck"... yet his friend there also states that's not the reason for the failure rather that it's due to Wolverine's skeleton hence the "nah" statement on his part... It got "stuck" on Wolverine's skeleton because it couldn't cut through it simple as.

You think the guards hyborbole takes precidence over facts? Then Wolverine's the best there is with no arguments about it.. no expression

Im well aware that adamantuim has resisted adamantuim the argument being used is that Wolverine or Sabretooth or whomever are not able to generate the force needed to penetrate adamantuim. It could be argued that speed at which the blade was going is faster than speeds which Wolverine or whomever could generate. The only example that contradicts that is the bullets examples. It's like you've never seen a Sabretooth/Wolverine/Silver Samurai speed feat in your life. What the f**k?

P.S. Don't be insulting other posters you're the one who assumed that Wolverine didn't sleep or eat from M day to Caps fight in Origins. That was also rediculous. That was ALSO supported by on panel evidence... Is this? No...
That was ALSO supported by evidence preceding and coming after said incident... Is this? No...
That was ALSO referenced at least 2 more times during the story.... Is this? NO!

So... on one hand there's empiracle evidence leading one to a reasonable conclussion, on the other there's hyborbole backed by not one piece of existing evidence to date.... Guess it's no surprise to see which side of this fence your on. wink

DestinyGuy678
I'm fine. What the f**k?
There was no hostility in that post or tension whatsoever... just stating plain facts.

As I said it was Sabretooth. you are good at debating for wolverine but you seem a little over the top sometimes just my opinion.

but in your opinion how far does he make it and do yo uhave the scan?

jinzin
Don't have the scan sorry.
And, I don't know how far Blade gets... he probably stops at Agent Zero.

I don't know whether or not Blade's fast enough to deal with the Native but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt there.

Zero's got too much firepower going for him for Blade to overcome nevermind the skill to back it up.
Blade may be able to put Zero down with a lucky shot or two, but more than likely he wouldn't take the majority.

Wolverine, depends on if Wolverine's Adamantium claws can negotiate the Mura Masa or is the sword slices through Adamantium like it did the Shiva droid. If he can defend himself he'll win, if not he'll lose.

Deadpool won't go down to ranged weaponry in Blade's arsenal so it depends on if Dp wants to get in close or not.. if not he'll probably shoot Blade down or tranq his ass. If so, Blade's got enough skill to capitalize.

Phantomex.. kinda the same as Deadpool. Kinda.

And Sabretooth well... He'd probably lose. He has no ranged weaponry and his CIS would have him trying to draw out the fight for fun.. So even if he did get an advantage he'd still probably get gutted, stabbed, or just generally owned with the Muramasa before the fight was over.

kgkg
What he said

Soljer
Jinzin! Calm down, man! It'll be okay. It'll be okay.

llagrok
Breathe Jinzin, chill out!

jinzin
THAT. IS. IT!!!!!! I'm RULKING OUT NOWWWW! AARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! mad

DestinyGuy678
Don't have the scan sorry.
And, I don't know how far Blade gets... he probably stops at Agent Zero.

I don't know whether or not Blade's fast enough to deal with the Native but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt there.

Zero's got too much firepower going for him for Blade to overcome nevermind the skill to back it up.
Blade may be able to put Zero down with a lucky shot or two, but more than likely he wouldn't take the majority.

Wolverine, depends on if Wolverine's Adamantium claws can negotiate the Mura Masa or is the sword slices through Adamantium like it did the Shiva droid. If he can defend himself he'll win, if not he'll lose.

Deadpool won't go down to ranged weaponry in Blade's arsenal so it depends on if Dp wants to get in close or not.. if not he'll probably shoot Blade down or tranq his ass. If so, Blade's got enough skill to capitalize.

Phantomex.. kinda the same as Deadpool. Kinda.

And Sabretooth well... He'd probably lose. He has no ranged weaponry and his CIS would have him trying to draw out the fight for fun.. So even if he did get an advantage he'd still probably get gutted, stabbed, or just generally owned with the Muramasa before the fight was over.
one thing to remember blade is an extraordinary marksman. theres a scan in the respect thread where he pulls out a machine gun anddestroys an army of vampires (probably because he shot all of them i nthe heart)

and blade has been shown to be able to walk through gun shots, they cause him pain but not much else

jinzin
one thing to remember blade is an extraordinary marksman. theres a scan in the respect thread where he pulls out a machine gun anddestroys an army of vampires (probably because he shot all of them i nthe heart)

and blade has been shown to be able to walk through gun shots, they cause him pain but not much else
Extraordinary marksman against still objects?
Sure.

Against random vampire fodder?
Of course.

Against these members of the Weapon X program?
Hardly.

Just for argument's sake say we DID assume that Blade had the tools to as effectively hit these guys as he does fodder. Fantomex is capible of not only reading people's movements in combat, but has some capability with illusions. Enough to make telepath's second guess themselves, Blade may not even come CLOSE to hitting him to begin with though he may think he is. Zero had a Vibranium weave battle suit and his original main power was to absorb energy... nuff said.

Against Deadpool, Sabretooth, the Native and Wolverine, Adamantium bullets are not going to make the difference in the outcome of the fight. Wolverine WITHOUT an Adamantium skeleton waded through machine guns pumping out explosive Adamantium tipped rounds and they did nothing. Not only would Blade have to make every shot count, but even if he did it probably wouldn't make much of a difference in the fight it... His bullets are not a deciding factor here, the Muramasa is.

DestinyGuy678
Extraordinary marksman against still objects?
Sure.

Against random vampire fodder?
Of course.

Against these members of the Weapon X program?
Hardly.

Just for argument's sake say we DID assume that Blade had the tools to as effectively hit these guys as he does fodder. Fantomex is capible of not only reading people's movements in combat, but has some capability with illusions. Enough to make telepath's second guess themselves, Blade may not even come CLOSE to hitting him to begin with though he may think he is. Zero had a Vibranium weave battle suit and his original main power was to absorb energy... nuff said.

Against Deadpool, Sabretooth, the Native and Wolverine, Adamantium bullets are not going to make the difference in the outcome of the fight. Wolverine WITHOUT an Adamantium skeleton waded through machine guns pumping out explosive Adamantium tipped rounds and they did nothing. Not only would Blade have to make every shot count, but even if he did it probably wouldn't make much of a difference in the fight it... His bullets are not a deciding factor here, the Muramasa is.
a vampire is a vampire hes demonstrated his skills multipele times hes hit spiderman before

and I know fantomex's powers. and also curretnt wolverine doesnt have amny feats agains bullet does he?

jinzin
a vampire is a vampire hes demonstrated his skills multipele times hes hit spiderman before

and I know fantomex's powers. and also curretnt wolverine doesnt have amny feats agains bullet does he?

Exactly a vampire's a vampire...

Being a vampire doesn't make one as skilled or as fast as a Weapon X enhanced agent.

He hit Spiderman while Spidey was vamped out, bloodlusted, and ignoring his Spider Sense..... That's not a good feat, especially considering that Spiderman had just encountered Dracula.... no expression

Do you?

Lol, are you still under the nasty little delusion that Wolverine's vastly depowered?.... Due to the Old man Logan story and Secret Invasion we haven't seen much from current Logan vs. Bullets.. except for.. you know... taking virtually everything that Deadpool and Mystique could launch his way up until the brainshots... He'll handle bullets just fine.. Especially when he's getting up seconds after being shot in the brain.

iceman24567
jinzin ****ing up the club...

DestinyGuy678
Exactly a vampire's a vampire...

Being a vampire doesn't make one as skilled or as fast as a Weapon X enhanced agent.

He hit Spiderman while Spidey was vamped out, bloodlusted, and ignoring his Spider Sense..... That's not a good feat, especially considering that Spiderman had just encountered Dracula.... no expression

Do you?

Lol, are you still under the nasty little delusion that Wolverine's vastly depowered?.... Due to the Old man Logan story and Secret Invasion we haven't seen much from current Logan vs. Bullets.. except for.. you know... taking virtually everything that Deadpool and Mystique could launch his way up until the brainshots... He'll handle bullets just fine.. Especially when he's getting up seconds after being shot in the brain. the common vampire has great feats. speed blitzing spiderman, sneaking up on black panther, causing spiderman and luke cage to struggle (one of the moverpowered spiderman)

the common vampire isnt weak at all.

also blade is probably one of the most skilled on the list next to wolverine and sabretooth. Hes had about 100 year t otrain or little bit more

also the psidemran feat according to spiderman he was still in control and was trying to escape he was stil just as strong and as fast, and blade managed to throw spiderman back and shoot him i nthe kneecaps

AlmightyKfish
Everyone on this list other than Native if more skilled than Blade.

He may have had 100 years training, but that training was not as formal or intense as most on this list.

Zero, is skilled to the point he can fight alongside and keep up with Sabretooth and Wolverine, without weaponry.

Deadpool has taken down Wolverine, who was 100+ experience in years, including 2 world wars and martial arts mastery.

Add to that the fact Deadpool is virtually unkillable (the guys been liquefied), and it's near impossible to take wolverine and Tooth down for longer than a minute, and it doesn't look good for blade.

To take Wolverine down with a bullet you without being gutted you need to have Bullseye/Taskmaster accuracy, and put a bulletin his eye at the right angle so it bounces around his skull and KO's him.

The same with Sabretooth if he has Adamantium. If Sabes doesn't have Adamantium his HF goes through the roof and multiple headshots probably wouldn't do the job.

DestinyGuy678
Everyone on this list other than Native if more skilled than Blade.

He may have had 100 years training, but that training was not as formal or intense as most on this list.

Zero, is skilled to the point he can fight alongside and keep up with Sabretooth and Wolverine, without weaponry.

Deadpool has taken down Wolverine, who was 100+ experience in years, including 2 world wars and martial arts mastery.

Add to that the fact Deadpool is virtually unkillable (the guys been liquefied), and it's near impossible to take wolverine and Tooth down for longer than a minute, and it doesn't look good for blade.

To take Wolverine down with a bullet you without being gutted you need to have Bullseye/Taskmaster accuracy, and put a bulletin his eye at the right angle so it bounces around his skull and KO's him.

The same with Sabretooth if he has Adamantium. If Sabes doesn't have Adamantium his HF goes through the roof and multiple headshots probably wouldn't do the job. .....so you judge skill basedo nwho they fight?

blads has faught dracula whose older than all of them.

blade faught wolverine in an intended stalemate, but I dont want the scans debated again. Not to mention in the wolverine series wolverine kinda beat on deadpool (deadpool "won" because wolverine took a fall on purpose" daken whooped al lover deadpool though

because blade hasnt faught these people is horribl e proof for skill.

Phantom Zone
I'm not arguing whether Wolverine should have or should not have gone down. Nor am I making the argument as to how his HF should have or should not have handled it... Though having half of your neck sawed into should and would certainly cause far more blood loss far faster than many of the other neck injuries Wolverine's sustained in the past including having the front of his thraot slit.. but either way it doesn't matter... Wolverine's HF isn't what's being debated here so don't twist things around...

*sigh* I know you're not arguing for his HF, but forget it. I see you really didn't understand what im saying.

The fact of the matter is that one guard made the assumption that he could cut Adamantium with Adamantium before he started trying. When his blade got stuck he also ASSUMED that it failed because it "got stuck"... yet his friend there also states that's not the reason for the failure rather that it's due to Wolverine's skeleton hence the "nah" statement on his part... It got "stuck" on Wolverine's skeleton because it couldn't cut through it simple as.

You think the guards hyborbole takes precidence over facts? Then Wolverine's the best there is with no arguments about it.. no expression

Um the thing got busted because of wolverines bones but that doesn't mean that it didn't cut through it. The guards thought that it did. You were not there and you did not attempt to cut his head off therefore their opinion takes precedents over yours.

It's like you've never seen a Sabretooth/Wolverine/Silver Samurai speed feat in your life. What the f**k?

Er yeah but you don't know wether they can reach the speeds at which that thing was going. Also they were wearing guardsman armour which has been classifed as giving you 40 ton strength. Sabre, Wolverine, Cyber and SS maybe be able to match that speed but they don't have 40 ton strength.

That was ALSO supported by on panel evidence... Is this? No...
That was ALSO supported by evidence preceding and coming after said incident... Is this? No...
That was ALSO referenced at least 2 more times during the story.... Is this? NO!

So... on one hand there's empiracle evidence leading one to a reasonable conclussion, on the other there's hyborbole backed by not one piece of existing evidence to date.... Guess it's no surprise to see which side of this fence your on. wink

Forget it.

Mindset
.....so you judge skill basedo nwho they fight?

blads has faught dracula whose older than all of them.

blade faught wolverine in an intended stalemate, but I dont want the scans debated again. Not to mention in the wolverine series wolverine kinda beat on deadpool (deadpool "won" because wolverine took a fall on purpose" daken whooped al lover deadpool though

because blade hasnt faught these people is horribl e proof for skill. He isn't talking about Origins, which is horrible writing.

DestinyGuy678
He isn't talking about Origins, which is horrible writing. horrible writing or not its just as credible.

DestinyGuy678
And Sabretooth well... He'd probably lose. He has no ranged weaponry and his CIS would have him trying to draw out the fight for fun.. So even if he did get an advantage he'd still probably get gutted, stabbed, or just generally owned with the Muramasa before the fight was over. ?????

jinzin
*sigh* I know you're not arguing for his HF, but forget it. I see you really didn't understand what im saying. that's what happens when you lose trains of thought Alf. erm

Um the thing got busted because of wolverines bones but that doesn't mean that it didn't cut through it. The guards thought that it did. You were not there and you did not attempt to cut his head off therefore their opinion takes precedents over yours.

No.

Correction: One guard THOUGHT he could cut through Adamantium...before he tried.

He made no assertion that he DID manage to cut it just that he thought he could.

The other guard thought he couldn't/didn't when his blade failed AFTER trying... So... I wasn't there, you weren't there and the only guy who made a statement about whether or not the buzzsaw did it's job against the Adamantium, stated that it didn't. no expression

Er yeah but you don't know wether they can reach the speeds at which that thing was going. Also they were wearing guardsman armour which has been classifed as giving you 40 ton strength. Sabre, Wolverine, Cyber and SS maybe be able to match that speed but they don't have 40 ton strength.

True enough, so speed is inconsequential then.

And as for strength... well.... this is a good point. However since there's no evidence that shows that admantium can cut adamantium backed by strength.. well.... it's still nothing more than speculation... so..... speculation.

jinzin
????? This is to say that Sabretooth even if he has an advantage in a fight with Blade using the Muramasa, would still take time to gloat, or play with Blade, or trash talk just because that's what his character dictates him to do so he's doomed whether he's physically capible of negotiating the blade or not simply because at one point or another he'll let his guard critically down.

jinzin
the common vampire has great feats. speed blitzing spiderman, sneaking up on black panther, causing spiderman and luke cage to struggle (one of the moverpowered spiderman)

the common vampire isnt weak at all.

also blade is probably one of the most skilled on the list next to wolverine and sabretooth. Hes had about 100 year t otrain or little bit more

also the psidemran feat according to spiderman he was still in control and was trying to escape he was stil just as strong and as fast, and blade managed to throw spiderman back and shoot him i nthe kneecaps Having sheer speed or strength may be nice additions to joe shmoe but they don't make up for something as extensive as sheer skill on the weapon x level.. Every member of the organization as proven this along with others of similar background like Captain America by taking down faster, stronger, more powerful opponents on a daily basis. erm

Want to know what Vampires don't have? One decent feat against an X agent sans classic Dracula of course. Wolverine's killed them in droves and beat one of their Demon Gods on Wendigo level, and DP took em to town in an alternate reality.

If you don't want to debate the blade Wolverine fight you shouldn't bring it up.
And Spiderman remembering what happened afterwards doesn't mean he was anywhere near in control... Same thing happened with Wolverine when he was bit. no expression

DestinyGuy678
This is to say that Sabretooth even if he has an advantage in a fight with Blade using the Muramasa, would still take time to gloat, or play with Blade, or trash talk just because that's what his character dictates him to do so he's doomed whether he's physically capible of negotiating the blade or not simply because at one point or another he'll let his guard critically down. oh I thought you were talking about blade, my bad

DestinyGuy678
Having sheer speed or strength may be nice additions to joe shmoe but they don't make up for something as extensive as sheer skill on the weapon x level.. Every member of the organization as proven this along with others of similar background like Captain America by taking down faster, stronger, more powerful opponents on a daily basis. erm

Want to know what Vampires don't have? One decent feat against an X agent sans classic Dracula of course. Wolverine's killed them in droves and beat one of their Demon Gods on Wendigo level, and DP took em to town in an alternate reality.

If you don't want to debate the blade Wolverine fight you shouldn't bring it up.
And Spiderman remembering what happened afterwards doesn't mean he was anywhere near in control... Same thing happened with Wolverine when he was bit. no expression
wolverine and them fight no name vampires though.

Blade take out the stronger vampires, THeir have been vampires stronger than luke cage.

Plus in their talk Spiderman admitted he "still had his wits about him," he put it above all else to get out of the school before he hurt someone. when blade stood in his way, he attacked him. Blade was able to throw spiderman back and immobilize him quite easily.

a regular spiderman was taken out by the same vampire that blade had beaten easily as well (mainly because both didnt realize said vampire was a vampire until it attacked, blade reacted, spiderman didn't)

and Blade and these vampires rarely venture outside of their own little ongoing battle. I mean has any weapon x person been able to hold spiderman down like a baby or outmuscle luke cage? Not to mention sneaking up on blakck panther, whose senses are just as good as wolverines.

and an alterante reality is an alternate reality and shouldnt be brought up.

DestinyGuy678
Well another thing blade has impeciable aim when it comes for going for that heart (as well as extremely powerful guns) he hits all of these people in the heart (holy water merely burns vampires, immersion in it will turn them to dust, but not a a mere spray)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandSpidey2.jpg
so if blade managed t ohit them theyd be immobolized (maybe noy deadpool or sabretooth)

also I noticed something wrong in your respect thread, or unless I think so.

you said wolverine healed from the vampire bite, wasnt that because dr. strange or someone broke the spell? YOu see everyone else coming out of their transformation too.

Soljer
Lulz at Jinzin owning bitches left and right.

Mindset
horrible writing or not its just as credible. It may be credible, but depending on what occasion he was talking about it has no relevance, so...

DestinyGuy678
It may be credible, but depending on what occasion he was talking about it has no relevance, so... the person who is writing blade right now said he got his info from wikipedia sad. I doesnt mean we can throw feats out, I mean wolverine has been put down by bullets to the head several times currently it may be horrible writing but it is consistant.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Lulz at Jinzin owning bitches left and right.

He's kicking ass and taking names?

Mindset
the person who is writing blade right now said he got his info from wikipedia sad. I doesnt mean we can throw feats out, I mean wolverine has been put down by bullets to the head several times currently it may be horrible writing but it is consistant.

Did you not understand any of my post?

vansonbee
I believe Deadpool will give Blade a hard time. 4/10

Musa blade discontinue healing abilities...so the rest is gonna get beaten by Blade Swordmenship, cept Deadpool !

Phantom Zone
that's what happens when you lose trains of thought Alf. erm

I can't be bothered to argue.

The other guard thought he couldn't/didn't when his blade failed AFTER trying...

Didn't you read the scan I posted? So you think the other guard who said wolverines head was hanging by a thread thought that it couldn't cut through his spine? Hell you probably own the comic AND I have posted the scan as well, and you're telling me the other guard thought it didn't cut through his spine? Incredible, your saying the complete opposite of what the guard indicated.

True enough, so speed is inconsequential then.

And as for strength... well.... this is a good point. However since there's no evidence that shows that admantium can cut adamantium backed by strength.. well.... it's still nothing more than speculation... so..... speculation.

Um jinzin this example is different from the other examples you have given. In this example with adamantuim we have superhuman speed and alot more physical force, in the other examples you have speed but alot less physical force. In this examples the adamantuim is being applied in a way which would do more damage.

The evidence is this example. no expression

Phantom Zone
However from the scans it looks as if the other guard was not in a position to clearly see what happened. So im going to say its hyperbole but for that reason.

jinzin
wolverine and them fight no name vampires though.
Funny thing about that.... So does Blade. no expression

Blade take out the stronger vampires, THeir have been vampires stronger than luke cage. So sheer strength makes a good opponent? Do I even need to open that bag of worms? One word.... Hulk. no expression

Plus in their talk Spiderman admitted he "still had his wits about him," he put it above all else to get out of the school before he hurt someone. when blade stood in his way, he attacked him. Blade was able to throw spiderman back and immobilize him quite easily. before he hurt someone... Because he wasn't in his right mind.
Notice how he said nothing when fighting Blade.
If he had his wits about him the way Spiderman should, wouldn't reason be his first plea? What about trash talk?
Yeah.... he didn't....

What happened the one time Blade and Spidey have gone toe to toe while Spiderman wasn't influened by vampirism? I seem to recall Blade getting the crap webbed outa him. no expression

a regular spiderman was taken out by the same vampire that blade had beaten easily as well (mainly because both didnt realize said vampire was a vampire until it attacked, blade reacted, spiderman didn't) ABC doesn't always work. Kitty Pride has a better chance at taking down Magneto than most X-Men do, doesn't mean she's a better shot at taking down Wolverine in a 1 on 1 who's nothing but Magneto's plaything quite literally.

Or we could just go on about all the opponents that Spiderman's taken care of that far far farrrrr exceed that particular vampire in powers, strength, speed, durability, etc etc..... and call it a low showing.... And before you do that... remember for two seconds that Spiderman's kicked the ass of half the Marvel Universe.

and Blade and these vampires rarely venture outside of their own little ongoing battle. I mean has any weapon x person been able to hold spiderman down like a baby or outmuscle luke cage? Not to mention sneaking up on blakck panther, whose senses are just as good as wolverines.
Sabretooth overpowered Luck Cage in his third appearance. Wolverine has pounced on Spiderman in about 4 or 5 of their encounters. Sabretooth's had him at his mercy 2 times while Spiderman had backup to boot.

and an alterante reality is an alternate reality and shouldnt be brought up. fair enough

jinzin
I can't be bothered to argue.
Funny considering. >>>

Didn't you read the scan I posted? So you think the other guard who said wolverines head was hanging by a thread thought that it couldn't cut through his spine? Hell you probably own the comic AND I have posted the scan as well, and you're telling me the other guard thought it didn't cut through his spine? Incredible, your saying the complete opposite of what the guard indicated.
Yes but unlike you, I comprehended what I was reading...

Let me simplify it for you so you can better understand what we in college refer to as a dialogue as well as linear continuity....

Guard 1: I bet the only thing that can cut through Adamantium is Adamantium.

(He tries, he fails)

Guard 1: This stupid thing jammed.

Guard 2: Nah.. he has an Adamantium skeleton...

that's how the story reads... There's no indication that the saw cut anything... at all... And if it did Wolverine would have major neck problems considering he can't regrow Adamantium... no expression

Um jinzin this example is different from the other examples you have given. In this example with adamantuim we have superhuman speed and alot more physical force, in the other examples you have speed but alot less physical force. In this examples the adamantuim is being applied in a way which would do more damage.

The evidence is this example. no expression The example would stand as evidence if it clearly proved anything.... It doesn't (nor is it supported by anything)... It only proves that you have a hard time getting what you're reading and an even harder time NOT drawing innacurate conclusions and filling in your own fantasies to what's not really there in the first place.

It also serves and functions as speculation.... so.... speculation then.

jinzin
However from the scans it looks as if the other guard was not in a position to clearly see what happened. So im going to say its hyperbole but for that reason. Do you realize how fast the carotid and subclavian arteries pump out blood? Neither guard was in a position to "clearly see what happened"..... One hyperbole> other hyberbole? I don't think so.

jinzin
Well another thing blade has impeciable aim when it comes for going for that heart (as well as extremely powerful guns) he hits all of these people in the heart (holy water merely burns vampires, immersion in it will turn them to dust, but not a a mere spray)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandSpidey2.jpg
so if blade managed t ohit them theyd be immobolized (maybe noy deadpool or sabretooth) Or Wolverine, or Maverick, or even possibly the Native... no expression

you said wolverine healed from the vampire bite, wasnt that because dr. strange or someone broke the spell? YOu see everyone else coming out of their transformation too. No it wasn't. And Dr. Strange wasn't in this comic.
me and Snoop had this discussion a while back in another thread. Everyone snaps out of their funk at the same time, but due to unrelated coincidence.

The Great Galen
blade gets passed login then loses.

OneDumbG0
Where do they start relative to each other?

Phantom Zone
Do you realize how fast the carotid and subclavian arteries pump out blood? Neither guard was in a position to "clearly see what happened"..... One hyperbole> other hyberbole? I don't think so.

Oh shut up.......god.

DestinyGuy678
Or Wolverine, or Maverick, or even possibly the Native... no expression

No it wasn't. And Dr. Strange wasn't in this comic.
me and Snoop had this discussion a while back in another thread. Everyone snaps out of their funk at the same time, but due to unrelated coincidence.
I was pretty sure shots t othe heart put them down a decent amount of time, well at least I couldnt cind scans where wolverine healed fast from heart wounds.

and doesnt that mean wolverine cant heal from vampire bites? or at least he hasnt been shown to.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Where do they start relative to each other? since I didnt state forum rules say .5 kilometers

jinzin
Oh shut up.......god. So... speculation laughing out loud

I was pretty sure shots t othe heart put them down a decent amount of time, well at least I couldnt cind scans where wolverine healed fast from heart wounds.

and doesnt that mean wolverine cant heal from vampire bites? or at least he hasnt been shown to.

Already done this dance too. Hasn't effected them more often than not so no.

And..... Wolverine healed from the bite... did you even read my post?

Mindset
Oh shut up.......god. laughing out loud

EvilTyrant
Blade vs. Native = the native is fast, but her lack of adamantium will be her downfall.
Blade vs. Sabretooth = If Sabretooth has any knowledge of the Muramasa sword and adamantium, he'll win, but if he's clueless on it, Blade better make the 1st cut a killing blow.
Blade vs. Wolverine = Wolverine understands the sword well, and has adamantium, and he's also a samuri, your gonna see Logan using his best skill in this fight, which isn't good for Blade.
Fantomex i'm not so sure on, wish he was still around.
Agent Zero I believe can cancel out a healing factor by touch with some secretion he can make with his hands, this fight could go either way.

DestinyGuy678
So... speculation laughing out loud

Already done this dance too. Hasn't effected them more often than not so no.

And..... Wolverine healed from the bite... did you even read my post? Im sorry to bug you but could yo utell me in what incidences so I can loo kthem up in the respect thread.

yes I read the post everyone healed fro mthe bite at the same time, that had nothing to do with his healing factor did it?

EvilTyrant
Im sorry to bug you but could yo utell me in what incidences so I can loo kthem up in the respect thread.

yes I read the post everyone healed fro mthe bite at the same time, that had nothing to do with his healing factor did it?
I have a deluxe Wolverine comic where hes tied up by vampires and they like to feed off of him because all his wounds heal fast. I think it was called Black Rio, not sure, but he never turned to a vampire.

Some lady in the recent Secret Wars comic explodes Wolverine's heart, and he falls, but a few panels later he rises again.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I have a deluxe Wolverine comic where hes tied up by vampires and they like to feed off of him because all his wounds heal fast. I think it was called Black Rio, not sure, but he never turned to a vampire.

Some lady in the recent Secret Wars comic explodes Wolverine's heart, and he falls, but a few panels later he rises again. being bitten by a vampire doesnt neccesarily make yo ua vampire. THey were feeding, basically eating him, let the wounds heal, eat again, and so on.

and a few panels is enough for blade with a mura masa to deal a finishing blow

Mindset

and a few panels is enough for blade with a mura masa to deal a finishing blow are you writing a comic? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.