Annihilus vs Hal Jordon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tdazz
The bug vs the greatest GL

Harbinger
Does Annihilus get his control rod and the quantum bands?

tdazz
Just the control rod

Nihilist
annihilus

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
annihilus

thumb up

Tazer
Yo.

the bug is squished here.

Tazer

Val-E-Doosh
Harold

lannfear
Hal ftw

iceman24567
Hal destroys him.

tdazz
IMO Annihilus pwns him faster than Quasar.

Soljer
IMO, Hal pwns him faster than Nova.

Aster Phoenix
Annihilus takes him down hard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilus#Powers_and_abilities

the Darkone
Hal Jordan smokes Annihilus and so should have Quasar.

tdazz
Originally posted by Soljer
IMO, Hal pwns him faster than Nova.

How will he do this when Annihilus' control rod will drain the rings energy right off the bat?

Tazer
Yo.

and he did that to.......WHO again??

Tazer

Nihilist
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer

he drained the quantum energy from the bands, then started to absorb/drain the entire nova force

tdazz
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer

Quasar and was in the process of doing the same to Nova.

BruceSkywalker
Hal ftw

guy222
bumprav

Warlord
Annihilus although Quasar should have stalemated him

TricksterPriest
Didn't Annihilus beat the shit out of Thor and a few friends?

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Didn't Annihilus beat the shit out of Thor and a few friends? yeah,odin had to step in and bfr him irrc.

Survivor19
Annuhilus.
Also, bump.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Didn't Annihilus beat the shit out of Thor and a few friends?

Annihilus wishes.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Annihilus wishes.
lol

But the Bug wins here.

Galan007
Hal makes a construct-hand, and does this:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1603665_n1.jpg

Hal ftw.

Mekrob
Annih slaps it away.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mekrob
Annih deep throats it. thumb up

Mindset
Hal loses every fu*king time.

Slaanesh
Hal create a pesticide and pawn him..

xJLxKing
Hal wins. His tow rings are two powerful. Never ending.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hal wins. His tow rings are two powerful. Never ending.
Dude, he doesn't even know how to USE the Blue Ring - as he explicitly states.

And Annihilus has drained Quasar's infinite energy with his Control Rod and was in the process of doing the same to Richard's Nova Force.

He handles Hal pretty easily. I'd give Superman a better chance against Annihilus than an energy-slinger like Hal would have.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Dude, he doesn't even know how to USE the Blue Ring - as he explicitly states.

And Annihilus has drained Quasar's infinite energy with his Control Rod and was in the process of doing the same to Richard's Nova Force.

He handles Hal pretty easily. I'd give Superman a better chance against Annihilus than an energy-slinger like Hal would have.
Nope, Hal can control the blue ring, he just doesn't want to. He also survived the attempt made by the Guardians(9 of them) to drain him of his power.

As long as he has 2 rings his energy isn't going down. He can also drain the energy

Enyalus
Nope, Hal can control the blue ring, he just doesn't want to. He also survived the attempt made by the Guardians(9 of them) to drain him of his power.
Ganthet and even Hal himself stated that he doesn't hope. And that its useless. And that he doesn't even know how to, and didn't know what the ring was doing. He doesn't know how to use it.

And the Guardians never tried draining the ring, they were attempting to take it off of him.

As long as he has 2 rings his energy isn't going down. He can also drain the energy

...He can drain it from certain other emotional spectrums. Annihilus' Control Rod does not qualify.

xJLxKing

Ganthet and even Hal himself stated that he doesn't hope. And that its useless. And that he doesn't even know how to, and didn't know what the ring was doing. He doesn't know how to use it.

And the Guardians never tried draining the ring, they were attempting to take it off of him.

I don't like posting scans but whatever.
Pretty much says that he won't have been able to get rid of the red ring if he did have hope in his heart.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3444/glv43912.th.jpg

The guardians were attempting to take of the ring because that's the way to remove it.
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3444/glv43912.th.jpg

Enyalus
I don't like posting scans but whatever.
Pretty much says that he won't have been able to get rid of the red ring if he did have hope in his heart.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3444/glv43912.th.jpg
lol, the scan confirms what I was saying. Ganthet telling him, "You need to find something to hope for." Implying right now, he doesn't hope. There was other evidence throughout that issue. Meaning that Blue Ring is pretty much useless right now.

(On a side note: WildBlueZero's scans suck.)

The guardians were attempting to take of the ring because that's the way to remove it.
Yes, I know the Guardians were trying to remove it. They weren't trying to drain it, as you previously said.

xJLxKing

lol, the scan confirms what I was saying. Ganthet telling him, "You need to find something to hope for." Implying right now, he doesn't hope. There was other evidence throughout that issue. Meaning that Blue Ring is pretty much useless right now.

(On a side note: WildBlueZero's scans suck.)

Yes, I know the Guardians were trying to remove it. They weren't trying to drain it, as you previously said.
No, you misinterpreting(one of us is obviously). He has hope, but he won't use it. Remember, Walker said that the blue ring wouldn't have gotten rid of the Crimson Ring if he had no hope. The fact that he won't hope and doesn't hope is two different things.

Also, the second scan proves that the ring can only be taken off after it has been removed of it's energy as Gantheth stated. (or w.e. his name is)

(Who is wildbluezero? )

Enyalus
No, you misinterpreting(one of us is obviously). He has hope, but he won't use it. Remember, Walker said that the blue ring wouldn't have gotten rid of the Crimson Ring if he had no hope. The fact that he won't hope and doesn't hope is two different things.
To avoid a circular argument, I'm going to say 'fine.' Doesn't matter. He obviously doesn't use the Blue Ring to capacity. Meaning he won't use it here. Amongst other things Hal said that issue were 'I'm not interested in hope,' 'there's no point to hope,' 'it doesn't do anything to just hope,' and in fact - it was jamming his Emerald ring and interferring with it. Until he knows how to use it affectively, it may be hampering him instead.

Also, the second scan proves that the ring can only be taken off after it has been removed of it's energy as Gantheth stated. (or w.e. his name is)
Definitely. But the Guardians have no reason to know that. Ganthet and Sayd created the Blue Rings, not them. There was no depiction of power draining on Oa...no ring telling Jordan the % of power remaining was being lowered. And one of the Guardians actually tries to manually remove it and gets told off by the ring ('You have no hope.') So they pretty obviously weren't trying to drain the ring.

(Who is wildbluezero? )
The scanner who did the scans you posted. Je prefere le Minutemen.

xJLxKing
That was my scan mad

Mindset
You scanned the comic?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
You scanned the comic?
I uploaded it on IS

The Nuul
Originally posted by tdazz
Vs the greatest GL

QFT.

Dont know much about the bug, but Hal has both rings.....so he wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by The Nuul
QFT.

Dont know much about the bug, but Hal has both rings.....so he wins.

LOL. He can't control blue and it is in fact hurting him. So pretty much the blue ring is a handicap more for him in this fight. Annihilus is going to destroy him.

Mindset
I uploaded it on IS WildBlueZero is the person who scanned it and put it on the internet so you could dl it.

Galan007
Quasar's infinite energy lulz.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
lulz.
Quiet, you. His power source is infinite.

Galan007
^ How infinite? A lower level of infinite - or infinite, infinite?

Enyalus
^ How infinite? A lower level of infinite - or infinite, infinite?
laughing out loud Lemme alone, man. I'm not Marvel.

I would point out that even in DC there'd be levels of infinite. People call the Oan energy infinite (even though its not.) That's pretty clearly less than the Source.

Hell, black holes generate an infinite amount of energy. Infinite density = infinite temperature = infinite heat, and heat being a form of energy...

Galan007
laughing out loud Lemme alone, man. I'm not Marvel.

I would point out that even in DC there'd be levels of infinite. People call the Oan energy infinite (even though its not.) That's pretty clearly less than the Source.

Hell, black holes generate an infinite amount of energy. Infinite density = infinite temperature = infinite heat, and heat being a form of energy... The concept is equally as ridiculous, regardless of the company.

And you didn't answer the question. uhuh

Enyalus

Since Quasar is cool as ****, and my man's Nega-Bands were modeled after them, I'm going to say 'infinite, infinite.'

Galan007
Since Quasar is cool as ****, and my man's Nega-Bands were modeled after them, I'm going to say 'infinite, infinite.' salute

manx422
Hal makes a big magazine, rolls it over, and annihilus BFRS himself or he gets squished

Philosophía
The concept is equally as ridiculous, regardless of the company.

Well, at least I haven't seen rabid DC fanboys posting that idiocy every chance they get.

Galan007
^ True.

Slaanesh
^ no it's not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.