In Bruges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I loved this movie, saw it last night. I don't care to go into it, just check it out if you have not seen it.

Robtard
Was going to watch it, but the reviews were horrible. Maybe I'll give it a shot since you approve.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Robtard
Was going to watch it, but the reviews were horrible. Maybe I'll give it a shot since you approve.

I think you will like it. It definitely has some Lebowski elements with the dialogue, characters, and weirdness that goes on, not to mention, and ah hem, not to mention, dude, all the cussing. Great story too.

=Tired Hiker=
Oh snap! You just got a three day ban my man. Well, you should go rent In Bruges right now since you'll have some spare time on your hands. What timing! cool laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Pretty decent film. I was surprised by Colin Farrell

Myth
Saw this a few months ago. I really liked it. Reminds me of another movie with Colin "Intervention." I hope to add this movie to my collection when the price is right.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, after I finished watching it I was like, this could be worth buying. I haven't bought a film since Transformers.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think you will like it. It definitely has some Lebowski elements with the dialogue, characters, and weirdness that goes on, not to mention, and ah hem, not to mention, dude, all the cussing. Great story too.

Nice, I respect your opinion and all that jargon, so I might like it. I'll definitely check it out.

Love Lebowski to the max, if it's like...a 16th as good, it'll be brilliant.

Mairuzu
Was it better than daredevil?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Nice, I respect your opinion and all that jargon, so I might like it. I'll definitely check it out.

Love Lebowski to the max, if it's like...a 16th as good, it'll be brilliant.

You'll especially like the parts where Colin Farrel makes fun of Americans. Even I laughed my ass off.Originally posted by Mairuzu
Was it better than daredevil? Nothing is better than Daredevil, yo. Well, except for Tank Girl.

Myth
"A bottle!" laughing

Dresta
Was going to watch it, but the reviews were horrible. Maybe I'll give it a shot since you approve. It got pretty good reviews actually, a very good film imo.

Mairuzu
It was, it is, it will be

Robtard
Movie was decent, had a few really scenes. Not sure why the critics said it was complete shit.

Myth
The critics overall didn't say it was shit.

See: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/in_bruges/

AdamW.
I loved the movie. I thought it was amazing.

chillmeistergen
Good film. I really enjoyed it.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm glad you liked it.

chillmeistergen
I'm glad you're glad.

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/happy_people.jpg

Toku King

Never trust critics.

Myth
Originally posted by Toku King
Never trust critics.

I wouldn't say never. I wish I had read through them before watching Strange Wilderness.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Myth
I wouldn't say never. I wish I had read through them before watching Strange Wilderness.

So you're the guy who saw that movie! eek!

Myth
Unfortunately.

Prime#
I enjoyed the movie a lot. btw, the reviews were actually VERY good.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/in_bruges/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.