Spiderman and his amzing friends vs team x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnetman130xl
spidey
iceman
firestar

vs
Blade(all weapons he normally has)
Wolverine
cyclops

Juk3n
Dude, ya gotta stop puttin' Iceman in these threads^^
KMC Icemans team wins

Doctor-Alvis
And Firestar... Cyclops is the biggest problem for Spidey's team. Worst case scenario for Spidey's team - Cyclops takes out Spidey and Firestar in one shot, Iceman freezes them. Worst case for Team X - They get burned to death and frozen to death at the same time.

Endrict Nuul
Team 1 for spite.

AlmightyKfish
Team one very easily.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
And Firestar... Cyclops is the biggest problem for Spidey's team. Worst case scenario for Spidey's team - Cyclops takes out Spidey and Firestar in one shot, Iceman freezes them. Worst case for Team X - They get burned to death and frozen to death at the same time.
Cyclops wouldn't be able to hit Firestar if she didn't want him to. She can dispurse energy attacks against her.

magnetman130xl
well im pretty sure blade can shoot firestar and wolverine can beat spiderman because cyclops wouldnt be able to stand a chance gianst spidey

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by magnetman130xl
well im pretty sure blade can shoot firestar and wolverine can beat spiderman because cyclops wouldnt be able to stand a chance gianst spidey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

magnetman130xl
im saying team x wins wolverine can take spidey

blade can just shoot firestar

iceman could probabley beat cyclops though

Juk3n
im saying team x wins wolverine can take spidey

blade can just shoot firestar

iceman could probabley beat cyclops though

so iceman beats cyclops - your own words..so how do Wolverine and Blade beat Iceman?

This is Spite pal, KMC Iceman is not loosing here!

magnetman130xl
yeah i didnt even think of that i guess blade can shoot him but can icemans ice stop a bullet

Juk3n
Not to mention he reforms from being shattered bullets dont kill the water in the air unfortunatley

Nihilist
edit

Darth Martin
Not sure why Blade is here, assuming you want Wolverine to take it to Spider-Man.

Mindset
yeah i didnt even think of that i guess blade can shoot him but can icemans ice stop a bullet

Are you using the comic versions?

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by fangirl101
Cyclops wouldn't be able to hit Firestar if she didn't want him to. She can dispurse energy attacks against her.
Hmm... I forgot that. But I have my doubts about its effectiveness against Cyclops' beam. It's just a weird thing.

Either way, I kinda doubt a bullet would make it to her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.