Midnighter vs Black Panther both with prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No outside help.

Who wins?

Mindset
What would Midnighter do with prep?

And what kind of prep does BP get, does he know about MNer's abilities?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
What would Midnighter do with prep?

And what kind of prep does BP get, does he know about MNer's abilities?

He beat Apollo with prep. He could predict the fight.

I am iffy about that second question because if BP has knowledge about his abilites than he would win, just like Batman. Give your opinion with yes he knows and no he doesn't know.

guy222
bumprav

Nighty101
Nightcrawler kick's Black Panther's Ass to the moon. Black panther is DEAD. D-E-A-D
dead
dance do a lil dance make a lil love get down tonight! Do a lil dance make a lil liv get down tonight!!! dance

Grinning Goku
Midnighter wins, I think. Well, maybe not. Midnighter seems to rely heavily on his calculatory abilities to win fights. I don't know what he would do with prep. That's not to say he isn't a skilled son of a *****. B.P. would lose if the two met in a dark alley or something. He would probably attempt a sneak attack first and get the ever living shit beaten out of him. If B.P. is prepared, he could win more often than not. I don't know about the outcome of this. I need to think some more.

Priest
T'Challa has a freaking Country no expression

He wins.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Priest
T'Challa has a freaking Country no expression

He wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.