Wonderwoman versus Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
RedHulk invades DC and runs into Wonderwoman. Who takes this?

Enyalus
Why?

Please. I need an answer. Why?

guy222
Rulk

Aster Phoenix
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5752/hulk01mcguinnesscovercobf1.png

Knowsbleed33
^^^Thread over.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5752/hulk01mcguinnesscovercobf1.png

so....lol are you sayin he rapes Wondy?

Knowsbleed33
I don't think that's rape, looks like Piotr is enjoying himself.

fangirl101
Hulk wins.

strifex6
hulk rapes ww

kgkg
Rulk gets speedblitz

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by horrorwolf
RedHulk invades DC and runs into Wonderwoman. Who takes this?

Can you please for a change take a intreset in other characters besides Rulk/Hulk fanboyism and Supes hating.

And reported for spite/baiting because we call know your a Hulk fanboy.

kgkg
Hulk is the best thing that happened to Hulk lovers

He will be flying soon

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by kgkg
Hulk is the best thing that happened to Hulk lovers

He will be flying soon

With a H on his chest too right? while they day dream....

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
With a H on his chest too right? while they day dream....

Actually Im not a Red Hulk fan at all.... But interesting to note that this thread bothered you enough to troll. wink

And for the record I like the Superman/Clark Kent character, but just don't overrate him.

Endrict Nuul
Actually Im not a Red Hulk fan at all.... But interesting to note that this thread bothered you enough to troll. wink

And for the record I like the Superman/Clark Kent character, but just don't overrate him.

Not trolling just stating the obvious that's all. I already said Rulk wins in spite.

horrorwolf
Can you please for a change take a intreset in other characters besides Rulk/Hulk fanboyism and Supes hating.

How about instead of trolling and stating the obvious - you report yourself for being off-topic. If you hate this thread, its much easier on yourself if you don't post.

Back on topic, I actually think Wonderwoman has a chance if her lasso is put to good use....and it manages to hold Rulk.

psycho gundam
^not if he's in space.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^not if he's in space.

hmmmmm, good point.

Endrict Nuul
How about instead of trolling and stating the obvious - you report yourself for being off-topic. If you hate this thread, its much easier on yourself if you don't post.

Back on topic, I actually think Wonderwoman has a chance if her lasso is put to good use....and it manages to hold Rulk.

1. It's not off topic.

2. Hulk/Rulk threads are done to death.

3. Hes a brute, he loses to Supeman type people. Rulk wins this fight in spite because Loeb is a goof and made him destroy Thor.

4. You only appear in Hulk threads and barely the other threads.

Juk3n
Gay Hul..er i mean Red Hulk wins..

i know thats what im supposed to say, but for the life of me i just can't figure out why, i mean he doesn't actually hit Wonderwoman in any way shape or form..well, not with these full capacity rules flying around and all, he's virtually a statue AND can't fly, but somehow still manages a win. confused

Stalemate seems to make more sense to me

horrorwolf
1. It's not off topic.

2. Hulk/Rulk threads are done to death.

3. Hes a brute, he loses to Supeman type people. Rulk wins this fight in spite because Loeb is a goof and made him destroy Thor.

4. You only appear in Hulk threads and barely the other threads.

1. Actually your post actually was off topic.

2. So maybe try not to go looking for threads with Rulk in them and continue bumping them with offtopic comments.

3. Opinion/Point of view noted.

4. Wrong. And why would you care? Im only interested in your opinions on the topic. Couldn't give a **** whether or not you "approve" of the thread itself for whatever personal reasons.

Juk3n
Rulk wins this fight in spite because Loeb is a goof and made him destroy Thor.

So Rulk beats WW because he beat Thor..

almost nearly a - b - c - logic there, someone tell me why he beats WW again?

BUSTER1
Funny how Hulk haters always like to label anyone who says anything positive about Hulk, as fanboys

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Juk3n

Loeb...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Funny how Hulk haters always like to label anyone who says anything positive about Hulk, as fanboys

I am not a Hulk Hater. But not going to start this all over again about Supes type characters vs Hulk etc...

Endrict Nuul

Well, WW and Thor are almost alike, Thor is just more powerful that's all.

Juk3n
Well, WW and Thor are almost alike, Thor is just more powerful that's all.

Oh

WW and Thor fought eachother?

Endrict Nuul
Oh

WW and Thor fought eachother?

Take that question to their thread.

TheBadguy
Rulk of course.

I really cannot wait till they have Rulk moving at Superman speed. Its going to be so fuking great. The Superman fanboys are going to shit massive bricks. Loeb is a king among trolls.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Rulk of course.

I really cannot wait till they have Rulk moving at Superman speed. Its going to be so fuking great. The Superman fanboys are going to shit massive bricks. Loeb is a king among trolls.

Whos a troll??? I hope you're not thinking that I am one because anyone of the mods will tell you different. Also you know nothing about me and I have been on here a lot more than you have regardless of your start date. You have less than 200 post.

Peace out....

Batmanrulez
Rulk gets speedblitz WOW go read some comics dude

iceman24567
Red Hulk beats everybody on Dc earth with one punch.

kgkg
Originally posted by Batmanrulez
WOW go read some comics dude Will do boss

Sup3rman1521
Is Rulk stronger than regular Hulk? If the rate at which their strength increases is the same, then how come it's a spite when Rulk fights WW but a closer debate when WW fights Hulk?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Is Rulk stronger than regular Hulk? If the rate at which their strength increases is the same, then how come it's a spite when Rulk fights WW but a closer debate when WW fights Hulk? Rulk is a walking disaster created by shitting writing he can do whatever he pleases.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by iceman24567
Rulk is a walking disaster created by shitting writing he can do whatever he pleases. laughing all because of Loeb?! am i right? eek!

kgkg
Is Rulk stronger than regular Hulk? If the rate at which their strength increases is the same, then how come it's a spite when Rulk fights WW but a closer debate when WW fights Hulk?
Rulk is stronger and more durable that regular Hulk, he physically crushed Hulk something which hasn't happened in a long time. I can't remember to many people destroying Hulk in a physical contest Rulk just murdered Hulk with brute strength. Also Rulk took a blast from Thor close range and laugh it off again something Hulk could not do.

iceman24567
laughing all because of Loeb?! am i right? eek! Pretty much the guy made a cosmic Hulk with horrible one liners. eek!

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by iceman24567
Pretty much the guy made a cosmic Hulk with horrible one liners. eek! zOMGz he is a Living Tribunal mixed with Eternity with Abracus with Galactus with Phoenix Force who has the strength increasing ability of the hulk?! evil face
Rulk is stronger and more durable that regular Hulk, he physically crushed Hulk something which hasn't happened in a long time. I can't remember to many people destroying Hulk in a physical contest Rulk just murdered Hulk with brute strength. Also Rulk took a blast from Thor close range and laugh it off again something Hulk could not do. thanks smile

iceman24567
Galactus has the best one liners though Rulk just sounds like a slightly smarter Superboy Prim.

TheBadguy
Whos a troll??? I hope you're not thinking that I am one because anyone of the mods will tell you different. Also you know nothing about me and I have been on here a lot more than you have regardless of your start date. You have less than 200 post.

Peace out....

lmao you gonna tell me my social security number next? Relax guy clean the sand out your vagina. I was obviously saying Loeb is a troll, I don't even know where you came from with all this. and I have less posts because I lurk.

guy222
Relax friends. Just a thread

Rulk wins

doomsday49
LOL @ these weirdos getting mad at a comic character!! yall serious? If you don't like the thread, stay the **** out and find a girlfriend or something, pussies smile

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by TheBadguy
lmao you gonna tell me my social security number next? Relax guy clean the sand out your vagina. I was obviously saying Loeb is a troll, I don't even know where you came from with all this. and I have less posts because I lurk.

stick out tongue

iceman24567
Originally posted by doomsday49
LOL @ these weirdos getting mad at a comic character!! yall serious? If you don't like the thread, stay the **** out and find a girlfriend or something, pussies smile Yeah and we are the weird ones......

janus77
who's next on the list of people to get their arses handed to them by Red Hulk?

Red wins.

Nemesis X
If Thor couldn't beat Red Hulk, Wonder Woman won't either.

Batmanrulez
Rulk is stronger and more durable that regular Hulk, he physically crushed Hulk something which hasn't happened in a long time. I can't remember to many people destroying Hulk in a physical contest Rulk just murdered Hulk with brute strength. Also Rulk took a blast from Thor close range and laugh it off again something Hulk could not do. and yet you say WW Speedblitz you hate the hulk that much? roll eyes (sarcastic)

occultdestroyer
Rulk is what happens when you combine Thanos, Superman, Beyonder, TOAA, and Loeb into one being.

The only comic book character who can beat him (eventually) is
G-SUS F. Craist from Bible Comics

zeel

WW can beat just bout anyone with her lasso.

without it she last 2 seconds.

Hey actually when you think about it. Anybody can beat just about anybody with wonderwomans lasso. =)

Nihilist
rulk pulls off her arms and legs and uses her as a tooth brush ftw

guy222
rulk

quanchi112
Rulk destroys her.

Metalmanx
Wondy's got a DAMN good chance.

So good, in fact, that I think I give her the slight majority. This is, of course, assuming that Rulk doesn't decide to change his powerset midway through the fight to Beyonder levels.

SuperiorTech
Rulk FTW

basilisk
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Rulk FTW

Rulk annihilates her.

MSP
I guess i'll agree with the majority, Rulk ftw.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wondy's got a DAMN good chance.

So good, in fact, that I think I give her the slight majority. This is, of course, assuming that Rulk doesn't decide to change his powerset midway through the fight to Beyonder levels. Yeah she has a pretty good chance i would give her the majority but Rulk makes everybody Job so...

Philosophía
Originally posted by MSP
I guess i'll agree with the majority, Rulk ftw.

That actually describes the mentality of many posters from this board, and others.

vansonbee
Wonder Woman might have a chance against RULK, 4/10

She did went against Doomsday few time, she wasn't overwhelmed. Wonder woman just slowly lost lolz...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.