Vishanti vs. Anti-Monitor(classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-fight takes place in an unknown universe (kind of like an Amalgam Universe) that the Anti-Monitor has discovered and plans on taking over. This unknown universe is somehow linked to the Marvel Universe and the Vishanti has just gotten word of AM's plans. Can they keep classic AM from taking over this newly discovered universe?

Batmanrulez
(PC)Anti-Monitor destroys the Vishanti all three of them with easy

six6six
Originally posted by Batmanrulez
(PC)Anti-Monitor destroys the Vishanti all three of them with easy

The Vishanti held off The Living Tribunal's attack for a bit so I'm not so sure about with ease. erm

kgkg

Knowsbleed33
Classic AM was almost killed by Supergirl. I don't see why the Vishanti couldn't duplicate that with ease.

tsscls
Classic AM. Easily.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Classic AM was almost killed by Supergirl. I don't see why the Vishanti couldn't duplicate that with ease.
..............no just no,no earth heroes hurt the am when he was at his consuming universes power levels only after he used up nearly all his energy did all that shit happen.

Knowsbleed33
Incorrect. AM even states himself that Supergirl almost killed him.

Fail.

vlaaad12345
Incorrect. AM even states himself that Supergirl almost killed him.

Fail.
Correct of course he almost died he wasnt at normal power levels he used up most of his energy.

fail.

Knowsbleed33
At normal power levels? He had just erased most of the Universes at that point.

Fail again.

a88378438
At normal power levels? He had just erased most of the Universes at that point.

Fail again.
lol! this just prove supergirl is very powerful
Fail again

Prep-Man
Am.

leonidas
anit-monitor would take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.