Originally posted by ESB -1138
A mask that was sealed until someone broke that seal; how often have we seen Ganon sitting around until someone broke the seal that held him?
WW Link can get hit by Light Arrows; big deal. And I'm pretty sure he didn't survive the blow to the head with the Master Sword; hence him not being in Phantom Hourglass.
He killed a tree; big deal. Next thing you know he'll pee in a fishtank and watch the fish die.
And when did he do this without the Triforce of Power?
Like? Swinging his swords around? 1. Ganon usually breaks his own seal. Like in TP or WW.
2. Link is also a good guy, and Light Arrows are made to kill bad guys, like idk, Ganon. Oooooor...It could have sumthin to do with him being sealed in stone by the MS?
3. A tree which created a race, guards a forest, and is a powerful nature spirit.
5. And what he did in WW.
Let's see what Majora has done.
1. Flew around a room, occasionally came down to attack by spinning. Wow.
2. Run around a room like an idiot, occasionally stopping to shoot weak ass energy balls.
3. Used whips while standing still, occasionally jumping across a room, and using tops.
Yeah I see how he is so uber.
And that WW fight was PIS. As Ganon clearly showed, he was capable of effortlessly one shotting Zelda and blocking all of Link's attacks, why not fight at full capacity in the start of the battle, and instead of backhanding Zelda, stab her?