Wolverine VS Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnetman130xl
fight in a jungle

sabertooth has adamantium skeleton and claws as well

who wins?

Aster Phoenix
This was done in the comics.

magnetman130xl
and who wins

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by magnetman130xl
and who wins

Creed died..

Aster Phoenix
No this battle happened after Logan married Viper.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
No this battle happened after Logan married Viper.

Meh, Logan still killed Creed anyways...

Bouboumaster
Wolverine.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Meh, Logan still killed Creed anyways... nooo sabertooth didnt have an adamntium skeleton and wolverine had the mura masa

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
nooo sabertooth didnt have an adamntium skeleton and wolverine had the mura masa
Yes he did, read Wolverine issue 126.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine has proved time and time again to be superior to Sabertooth. Wolverine would win, but neither would die. Unless you give them both mura masa blades...and in that case Wolverine still wins.

Juk3n
The Reen takes this

Mindset
Sabertooth wins.

Wolverine is better at MA, Sabertooth is a lot stronger.

Sin I AM
Sabertooth is greater than Wolverine, his death was pis

psycho gundam
sabretooth has actually beaten logan more times than he lost to him.
sabretooth has a sort of "traditional" hunt every year on logan's birthday and he beats the hell out of him, this happened for a long time.

and besides that, sabretooth has beaten wolverine before, it's not one sided.

jinzin
When both characters had Adamantium, Creed beat the holy hell out of Logan. confused

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
When both characters had Adamantium, Creed beat the holy hell out of Logan. confused did that happen in the Wolverine comics? would you happen to have the issue #s?

Darth Martin
Creed beats his ****.

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
did that happen in the Wolverine comics? would you happen to have the issue #s? Yeah, in Wolverine 166 I think the pics are in Sabes' respect thread. Him and Creed went at it and Creed messed him up... I really don't see how people are giving Logan an easy win here when Creed stalemates or beats him more than half the time WITHOUT Adamantium.

Starscream M
Yeah, in Wolverine 166 I think the pics are in Sabes' respect thread. Him and Creed went at it and Creed messed him up... I really don't see how people are giving Logan an easy win here when Creed stalemates or beats him more than half the time WITHOUT Adamantium. just checked out the comic...Creed also had a HF upgrade and other upgrades

also, Logan was in pretty bad shape before the fight

Endrict Nuul
With PIS yes Logan wins, without CIS and PIS than Creed wins.

llagrok
Can't rule out CIS in a fight, and I don't believe CIS has ever been that much of a problem for Sabretooth.

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
just checked out the comic...Creed also had a HF upgrade and other upgrades

also, Logan was in pretty bad shape before the fight So was creed. He'd been blasted by Havoc's powers, hit with Adamantium bullets, and blown up by grenades. Creeds upgrades to his strength and healing factor were distributions of his Weapon X involvements and upgrades that he never lost. So I don't see how pointing that out makes a difference. I can certainly find many examples of creed pulling aan advantage on Logan without his Adamantium OR his upgrades as well.

occultdestroyer
Wolverine wins.

Because heroes win 95% of the time.

jinzin
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Wolverine wins.

Because heroes win 95% of the time. With that logic I guess the New Warriors can take Thanos or Champion right?

occultdestroyer
With that logic I guess the New Warriors can take Thanos or Champion right?
That is possible

jinzin
95% of the time? no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.