Majestic vs confident Gladiator UFC fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
They cant leave the ring and it cant break.

H2H fighting only

Who wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
What's a UFC fight? And if it is what's being implied, then how come they're fighting in a ring as opposed to a cage?

And either in the UFC promotion, or MMA as a whole they don't only use h2h (if this is punches and kicks). Is this K-1 (or kickboxing if you want the sport)?

In kickboxing, Gladiator by LHK; and in MMA, Gladiator by gogoplata.

Enyalus
Yeah...I'm going with the guy who's got near Silver Age Supes strength when confident, and tons of martial arts training.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What's a UFC fight? And if it is what's being implied, then how come they're fighting in a ring as opposed to a cage?

And either in the UFC promotion, or MMA as a whole they don't only use h2h (if this is punches and kicks). Is this K-1 (or kickboxing if you want the sport)?

In kickboxing, Gladiator by LHK; and in MMA, Gladiator by gogoplata.

Cage sorry.... stick out tongue

H2H = no powers and weapons.

Yeah, Kicking, punching, elbows, whatever....

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah...I'm going with the guy who's got near Silver Age Supes strength when confident, and tons of martial arts training. Martial arts training only goes so far until you're caught in a gogoplata or an armbar.

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Cage sorry.... stick out tongue

H2H = no powers and weapons.

Yeah, Kicking, punching, elbows, whatever.... Any specific rule set?

Either way, Glads wins.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Martial arts training only goes so far until you're caught in a gogoplata or an armbar.

Any specific rule set?

Either way, Glads wins.

Standard UFC rules but headbutts is allowed here.

Mr. Slippyfist
Standard UFC rules but headbutts is allowed here. No soccer kicks, eh... Gladiator's favorite move. sad

Board Walker
I think majestic takes this handily

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah...I'm going with the guy who's got near Silver Age Supes strength when confident, and tons of martial arts training.
Agreed. Majestic wins easily.

DigiMark007
Bad Superman clones are bad.

Good Superman clones are good.

Kheran Warlord ftw.

kgkg
Can I say Gladiator wins?

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by kgkg
No.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Bad Superman clones are bad.

Good Superman clones are good.

Kheran Warlord ftw.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by kgkg

Yes

Soljer
Yes

Of course he can.

He'll be dead-wrong, but he's allowed to say it.

Batmanrulez
Majestic > Superman

Gladiator goes down

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Red Hulk

In kickboxing, Gladiator by LHK; and in MMA, Gladiator by gogoplata. your sig is all kinds of awesome.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Batmanrulez
Majestic > Superman

Gladiator goes down

Not so. Superman would likely beat him heads-up, but Majestros possesses less exploitable weaknesses. So against a unknown opponent, I'd pick Majestic to fight him, lest he be able to control magic or high-level telepathy, or various forms of radiation. But in a fight between the two, I'd always pick Kal.

iceman24567
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not so. Superman would likely beat him heads-up, but Majestros possesses less exploitable weaknesses. So against a unknown opponent, I'd pick Majestic to fight him, lest he be able to control magic or high-level telepathy, or various forms of radiation. But in a fight between the two, I'd always pick Kal. Wow beautiful post Happy Dance

comicfan11
Majestic for the heavy majority againsy Kalark.

kgkg
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
No. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.