Sparky-Sparky Boom Man Vs. 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seer Q'Anilia
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Krystalismyalterego/LolCatRenderer2aspx.jpg

Vs.

http://marzcelection.com/dbz/images/DBZ_A18_tree_web.jpg

Becci
The name and the beard says it all.

Vampire Savior
Aang VS Naruto, suprised I haven't seen that fight yet.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Aang VS Naruto, suprised I haven't seen that fight yet. its been done

Vampire Savior
Who won?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Who won?

I imagine a boundless Aang would. Unless Naruto starts growing a bunch of tails.

Endless Mike
This is retarded and will probably be locked

Becci
Why is this retarted? Stomp in Sparky-Sparky's benefit, right?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This is retarded and will probably be locked

Why would this be closed while other Vs threads remain unclosed?

Becci
Why it is retarded, I do not know, but I think he means it will get closed due to the lack of details. If it does, and you really want to know what people think, remake it with more details.

I youtubed 18, looked at her in some AMVs and came to the conclusion that Sparky-Sparky Boom Man stands quite the chance, and could probably win this the majority. As seen in Avatar, Sparky has absolutely no obstacle issues. His combustion beam penetrates anything we have seen him shoot at so far.

Since he has not hit anyone except himself with it, we can only assume how efficient it is against living targets. He blew himself into pieces when it backfired, and he had shown INCREDIBLE endurance. The beam penetrated fairly a hundred meter of rocks and cliffs as if it was smoke.

Dark-Jaxx
Dude...Android 18 toyed with SSJ Vegeta. no expression

And btw, his name is Combustion Man.

Android 18 would DESTROY Combustion Man.

Destroys rocks and cliffs? Dude, Goku in DBZ could do that as a kid, hell, Master Roshi destroyed the moon.

Lol, by the point of the series 18 came in, the series was already well into planet busting.

Hell, Early in DBZ, Nappa could destroy an entire city by raising his fingers upwards.

18 could effortlessly dodge any attack by CM, and could overpower him with brute strength as well. One Ki blast would annihilate him.

gryphon28
I don't think spark spark boom man or who ever the hell he is has a chance

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Dude...Android 18 toyed with SSJ Vegeta. no expression

And btw, his name is Combustion Man.

Android 18 would DESTROY Combustion Man.

Destroys rocks and cliffs? Dude, Goku in DBZ could do that as a kid, hell, Master Roshi destroyed the moon.

Lol, by the point of the series 18 came in, the series was already well into planet busting.

Hell, Early in DBZ, Nappa could destroy an entire city by raising his fingers upwards.

18 could effortlessly dodge any attack by CM, and could overpower him with brute strength as well. One Ki blast would annihilate him.

I havent seen that anime stick out tongue I just judged by what the AMVs showed me yes (And I know his name is combustion man, but you gotta admit that Sparky-Sparky Boom Man sounds more awesome)

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
I havent seen that anime stick out tongue I just judged by what the AMVs showed me yes (And I know his name is combustion man, but you gotta admit that Sparky-Sparky Boom Man sounds more awesome) I have seen every DBZ episode, read the manga, and have a plethora of collectible action figures I used to play with when I was little.

I have seen every Avatar episode.

Combustion Man, though large and physically strong, is still only human level physically, whereas Android 18, despite her petite appearance, is much stronger than normal humans(since she is above Supersaiyans, and Goku as a Supersaiyan moved and did flurries of punches with 40 tons of weight, she is much stronger), she is also much faster, able to effortlessly dodge superspeed attacks from a SSJ Vegeta, and like most DBZ characters move so fast that she cannot be seen while moving. She also has a force field she can activate at will, which can block all attacks, though I doubt it would hurt her anyway, much weaker characters than her survived being kicked through islands and mountains.

CM is too weak, too slow, too frail, and too much of a one trick pony to beat Nappa from DBZ, let alone 18, who is at least 1,000 times more powerful.

BradBalboa
I think people seriopusly underestimate the androids, eh 17/18, Frieza was easy planet buster in hsi first from( power level five hundred thousand) in his final form 100% full power ( 12 million) both androids are far more powerful than Frieza, ( present version androids more so ) they also have unlitmited stamina, shown in 17s fight with piccolo, he two where even but piccolo was tiring and 17 never NEVER gets tired !!

18 detroys him as easily as the next weak human !!

Vampire Savior
Aang would beat Naruto....

Becci
If he really went for the kill, then probably, yes. He has a tendency of being a softie.

Vampire Savior
Yeah, I think Aang has too may "powers" for Naruto to handle, I mean when he's in the Avatar State he could do stuff like freeze people solid and melt them into water. Not sayin that he did that but his powers seem THAT extreme, to me.

Diamond Kisses
The Avatar state is extreme. He could burry Naruto miles underground shrug

Dark-Jaxx
Well if Naruto went Four Tailed Kyuubi, it would take the Avatar State to save him.

Though wtf does Naruto have to do with this thread?

Diamond Kisses
I do not know, nor do I know what Sparky does in this thread stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Combustion Man's only real supernatural power is the power to send "Though Beams" which when hitting an object cause an explosion.

Diamond Kisses
His endurance, senses and physical strength is rather unnatural as well, but he is no DBZ league.

Dark-Jaxx
Actually he has yet to show any real superhuman strength IMO.

Endurance I could agree with.

BradBalboa
good point !! 18 wins big grin

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Actually he has yet to show any real superhuman strength IMO.

Endurance I could agree with.

He could destroy stone with one hand, you know wink He also threw Zuko around like he was a puppet. Sure, it is not Spider-Man strength, or DBZ strength, or most other powerhouses, but he is unnaturally strong for an Avatar/real life human.

Dark-Jaxx
Destroy stone with one hand?

Human hand or mechanical hand lol?

Diamond Kisses
Metal hand when he crumbled the stone. Non-metal hand when he threw Zuko around stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah his metal hand is above human lol.

But pushing Zuko like that is well within human level, as even though Zuko is very strong for his size, he is still quite light, a peak human like CM should be able to do it.

Diamond Kisses
Peak human strength. That I can live with yes

Dark-Jaxx
Btw I am happy you changed your sig back to the Bible Black one. I like that sig. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.