World War Marvel (America vs the World!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
America (USA) and American-based heroes/villains

vs

Everyone else on Marvel Earth.

Both sides get one week to prep before the war starts.

Nobody above the herald level will engage in this interplanetary conflict. Namor will remain neutral in this war of the land-dwellers.

Which side wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6130/148436-9376-marvel-universe_super.jpg

george '06
doom would be a factor against, but they probably still take it

Harbinger
Doom and Black Panther get prep? I'll take them over the likes of Iron Man and Reed.

Aster Phoenix
USA takes it:
Dr Strange
Reed
Iron Man
Ghost Rider
Hulk
Sentry
Magneto
Sinster
Exodus
Juggernaut

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Harbinger
Doom and Black Panther get prep? I'll take them over the likes of Iron Man and Reed.

Not me :P

Wolverine count as a Canadian or an american?

What about Black Bolt and Thor?

Juk3n
Anyone know where i can find a list of all Non-American Mutants in the MU?

george '06
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Wolverine count as a Canadian or an american?

What about Black Bolt and Thor?
wolverines been in the us for like 20yrs. hes probably become an official citizen,
thor whooped tonys ass until tony gave him & asgard
immunity, BB's ot american

Juk3n
James Jaspers blinks the stipulations out of existance and then proceeds to make fun of MarvelUSA is the only alternative..

AlmightyKfish
Doom, Magneto, Sinister, Exodus, Apocalypse.

All some of Marvel Earth's most dangerous under herald level villains, and non are American.

As the rules state no one over herald level, Classic (ownage) Strange can't be used. Neither can Molecule Man. Or Thor as he is not American.

The rest o' the world can take it as they have some big powers on their side.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
USA takes it:
Dr Strange
Reed
Iron Man
Ghost Rider
Hulk
Sentry
Magneto
Sinster
Exodus
Juggernaut

Ghost Rider (the spirit) is not American, neither is Magneto or Exodus.

Alpha Flight & Excalibur are probably the highest profile non-USA teams and the Inhumans don't live on Earth just now so they don't count. Lots of villains (as already stated by others)

All the Asgardians except for Thor/Loki (as they are over the power limit for this)

A lot of X-people aren't American - Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Wolverine, Dust, Quicksilver, Banshee, Syren, etc...

AlmightyKfish
Add to that Sinister, Doom and Apoc in the non American camp, and it begins to look a lot harder for America to win.

Endrict Nuul
Damn America has Forge, he's Native American. I was hoping they didnt have him...mad

Endrict Nuul
Heres a list of American characters

http://en.marveldatabase.com/index.php?title=Category:Americans&from=D

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ghost Rider (the spirit) is not American, neither is Magneto or Exodus.

Alpha Flight & Excalibur are probably the highest profile non-USA teams and the Inhumans don't live on Earth just now so they don't count. Lots of villains (as already stated by others)

All the Asgardians except for Thor/Loki (as they are over the power limit for this)

A lot of X-people aren't American - Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Wolverine, Dust, Quicksilver, Banshee, Syren, etc...

Dont know if this is true or not...

Storm is the descendant of an ancient line of African priestesses, all of whom have white hair, blue eyes, and the potential to wield magic. Her mother, N'Dare, was the princess of a tribe in Kenya. She married the American photojournalist David Munroe and moved with him to Manhattan, where Ororo was born.

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Ororo_Munroe_%28Earth-616%29

Sin I AM
meh
Captain Britain & MI:13
Panther & Wakanda
Doom & Latveria
Omega Flight
Crimson Dynamo and the Soviet Super Soldiers
Sunfire & Big Hero 6

Aster Phoenix
Johnny Blaze is American, hence Ghost Rider is.

Magento and Exodus have been in america long enough to be considered US citizens. So has Sinister.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Johnny Blaze is American, hence Ghost Rider is.

Magento and Exodus have been in america long enough to be considered US citizens. So has Sinister.

But they're not American... Magneto's a Polish Jew, Exodus is a 12th century Frenchman and Sinister is a 19th century Englishman.

US citezen means either being American or legally having a US citizenship. I honestly doubt they have legal citizenships..

Aster Phoenix
Look at the first post for the rules, it also says American based characters as well. All the ones I named are based in the US.

Darth Martin
Whose side is S.H.I.E.L.D. on since there a global organization?

Bouboumaster
In Omega flight, they have Talisman, BRB, Sassy and Michael Pointer... However, I think that they are counter-acted with Sentry, Strange and Hulk messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.