Team SOLDIER VS Team Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampire Savior
Team 1...
Sephiroth
Genesis
Cloud
Zack

VS

Team 2
2 Huitzils and Pyron.

Who wins?

Also, Team 1 can use canon movies for feats.

DarkC
Considering that Sephiroth has never been shown at 100% capability and Pyron has - this fight is a little too unclear. JustFrame mentioned this earlier.

Frisky Dingo
Unfortunately, Pyron has never been shown at full power either and Sephiroth has been shown using far more effort than Pyron ever has. This is a total stomp in Pyron's favor and the Huitzils R totally 100% unnecessary. This is just as bad as that Pryon VS Sephiroth thread and should be closed.

Terryc250
Pyron wins if he just takes out the planet theyre on =\

Q'Anilia
Golf, planet style wink

Kirikaze Fuuma
he's doing it again....

Dark-Jaxx
The two Huiltzils could probably challenge this team except Sephiroth, and then you add Pyron? no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The two Huiltzils could probably challenge this team except Sephiroth, and then you add Pyron? no expression

he's trying to make a spite for FF7 characters...

Dark-Jaxx
Well no shit. Not like I can blaim him with certain idiotic FFVII fanboys roaming around.

MadMel
team pyron ftw

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
Pyron wins if he just takes out the planet theyre on =\ Wait, so Pyron can only win by taking out the planet? mmm

ESB -1138
No...that just seems to be the funniest way to win.

Dark-Jaxx
I think the funniest would be for Pyron to make Sephiroth cry by playing catch with the Huitzils with Jenova's head. That would be funny.

Vampire Savior
It aint a spite thread if 1 or 2 people think it's 1.

Dark-Jaxx
Everyone who posted thinks it is.

Vampire Savior
Are you sure?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DarkC
Considering that Sephiroth has never been shown at 100% capability and Pyron has - this fight is a little too unclear. JustFrame mentioned this earlier. Since I am both bored and a dick, I'm calling you out DarkC. Explain yourself. big grin

HonkyTonkMan
Pyron would own Sephiroth in any kind of battle. He single handedly took out most of the Dark Stalkers, including Demetri.

Dark-Jaxx
No he didn't. no expression

Wil7
Team soldier, EASILY!!!!!

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Wil7
Team soldier, EASILY!!!!!

I am dying to hear how you think they can kill Pyron ermm

Dark-Jaxx
I am dying to hear how they will kill a single Huitzil, let alone Pyron. haermm

Huiltzils alone can vape cities with missile barrages, are made of very durable metal, have a plethora of weapons, are able of flying at fast speeds(In the supersonic range), and are fairly strong.

Shit, it only took like one hundred to render the Dinosaurs extinct.

Wil7
Sephiroth can use Sin Harvest Angel which brings your health down to 1, and magic to 0. Genesis would probably lose. Cloud wold use the move that he used to beat Sephiroth in Advent Children. Zack would lose but he would stand up longer than Genesis. Sephiroth by himself could beat Pyron. This is no challenge.

Diamond Kisses
Pyron at 1 HP would utterly own Sephiroth. Not that it matter, because he would never get the chance to use his ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.