Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
(Peach and GK: I looked, but I didn't find an existing thread. Feel free to merge if there is one.)

I just re-bought Motorstorm for the PS3 since my PS3, 360, as all of my games were stolen in April. I really like this game, and I'm not even into race games. It's just plain fun to play, especially online.

I've downloaded multiple trailers of the new upcoming sequel which is set on a tropical paradise instead of Monument Valley. It looks absolutely fabulous. I can't wait for all new tracks, vehicles, and, possibly, play modes.

Here's the teaser:

tZvDqtFCB74

Impediment
Here's some gameplay footage:

U42juycLEyo

Raijin
Really liked the first, felt like playing Excite Bike with a huge graphics upgrade when you were driving the motorcycles.

And the new gamemechanics sound promising.

xNIXSONx
i might just DL the demo for this when it comes out, too many interesting titles coming out, a racing game to me just doesnt compete with Dead Space, Fallout 3, Resistance 2, etc.

although this game does look spectacular and i have soem fun with the original

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.