Pre-crisis Superman and Superboy Prime vs. Thanos and Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
Superman--Galaxy sneezing away version
Superboy--Guardian Amped
Thanos--Has his chair and all force fields
Rulk--is there

Fight takes place on qward while both teams are being assaulted by Weaponers.

Who wins?

tsscls
No prep.

Endrict Nuul
Not touching this one....

tsscls
Scaredy cat.

TheGame17
team 1

Juk3n
Rulk BFR'd into orbit at ftl speed at the 'GO' kthxbai -

Let the battle commence

comicfan11
Team Supes all day and night.
PC-Superman's levels were just ridiculous and SBP pawns anything that stands in his way including regular Supes, Earth 2 Supes, Black Adam and even managed to hurt Monarch.

iceman24567
Wow you have two characters that do impossible things ( hulk and precrisis supes) against each other thats crazy as it is. If team one could bfr Rulk they stomp.

tsscls
I personally thought that Thanos and Rulk would be at least evenly matched. This wasn't a spite thread.

Enyalus
I don't think its spite. Seems like a really good, hard hitting fight. Thanos is sub-skyfather level (perhaps higher since the upgrade) with insane durability. So is SMP.

Rulk seems like Konvikt on steriods. I don't think PC Supes can put him down easily.

But the Superman team is more versatile and faster, so I give them the win, 7/10.

Mighty Saxon
I say Supes team 6/10

comicfan11
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't think its spite. Seems like a really good, hard hitting fight. Thanos is sub-skyfather level (perhaps higher since the upgrade) with insane durability. So is SMP.

Rulk seems like Konvikt on steriods. I don't think PC Supes can put him down easily.

But the Superman team is more versatile and faster, so I give them the win, 7/10.

Marvel team is good no question about that but we are talking about the Superman that used to SNEEZE GALAXIES and MOVE SOLAR SYSTEMS!!!
As ridiculous this might be (and it is) the difference in power levels is not even applicable.
HE would solo Thanos and Rulk.

Now add to that the guy that couldn't be koed by any of DC's heavy hitters and pretty much owned them all on panel and I say that yeah it is spite after all...

tsscls
As opposed to Thanos who can't be KO'ed by any of marvel's heavy hitters and Rulk who owned a Watcher and Thor. How is it spite?

Aster Phoenix
This is a hard one to argue because Rulk has yet to be really flushed out as a character.

Nuul, your sig is really nice!!

tsscls
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
This is a hard one to argue because Rulk has yet to be really flushed out as a character.

Nuul, your sig is really nice!!

Yes, but he has feats.

Endless Mike
That's "Star System sneezing away levels"

King Kandy
PC Superman could never break Braniac's forcefield, what makes you think he could do it with Thanos's?

comicfan11
Originally posted by King Kandy
PC Superman could never break Braniac's forcefield, what makes you think he could do it with Thanos's?

Kyle Rayner (before he became ION) alone contained Solaris exploding.
In Infinite Crisis SBP (who is close to PC levels) broke through a combined wall from many GL's without breaking a sweat.
Many Gl'L>>One GL
So imagine the power it needs to break one construct that's backed up by so many GL's.
Now I know Thano's shields are pretty durable but I think the 2 Supes can do it relatively easy.

Plus SBP also has the reality barrier breaking feat which also is greater than Thano's shields IMO.

Dark-Jaxx
Rulk yells,"I couldn't give a fvck!!!!" and automatically wins. no expression

Nah but team Superman wins.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Dr Hackenbush
Rulk solos it. Prove. Me. Wrong!

Hannibal-Lector
Im gonna go with either of team 1 can solo team 2

Galan007
what?!

sneezing a solar system away; pushing planets around like marbles; moving giant stars to different locations with breath alone; time traveling at will; literally pushing your enemies through the timestream; and traveling at >> c - are nothing in comparison to red hulk and thanos. just ask quanch.

dur

Sup3rman1521
Pre-Crisis Superman and SBP

Eon Blue
Team one.

King Kandy
SMP is the only problem here. PC Superman is completely helpless against Kryptonite and magic, much more so then his post-crisis incarnation.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Galan007
what?!

sneezing a solar system away; pushing planets around like marbles; moving giant stars to different locations with breath alone; time traveling at will; literally pushing your enemies through the timestream; and traveling at >> c - are nothing in comparison to red hulk and thanos. just ask quanch.

dur And what about his low showings, or even average showings?

Galan007
Originally posted by Red Hulk
And what about his low showings, or even average showings? they are disregarded, of course. uhuh

Harbinger
Unless Team Two has some kryptonite on hand, they're going to get stomped flat.

doomsday49
pfffff.....thanos and rulk are gettin murdered

Estacado
Thanos solos.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Harbinger
Unless Team Two has some kryptonite on hand, they're going to get stomped flat.
You are aware that Thanos has matter-manipulation, right?

Dark-Jaxx
SMP is the only problem here. PC Superman is completely helpless against Kryptonite and magic, much more so then his post-crisis incarnation. And Thanos is completely helpless against having his heart punched out by PC Superman.

lawest9
Team superman stomps.

comicfan11
You are aware that Thanos has matter-manipulation, right?

And since when does Thanos know that Superman PC (because Prime is immune anyway) is vulnerable to kryptonite or even better since when does Thanos know that a thing called kryptonite even exists?

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah!

And btw...Kryptonite from other universes does not affect Kryptonians from a universe, Marvel Kryptonite will not affect him. 131

Galan007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah!

And btw...Kryptonite from other universes does not affect Kryptonians from a universe, Marvel Kryptonite will not affect him. 131

Dr Hackenbush
edit

King Kandy
Originally posted by comicfan11
And since when does Thanos know that Superman PC (because Prime is immune anyway) is vulnerable to kryptonite or even better since when does Thanos know that a thing called kryptonite even exists?
Since when? Since the KMC rules were created since they provide "common knowledge" to all competitors.

King Kandy
And Thanos is completely helpless against having his heart punched out by PC Superman.
Actually he's not since he is an eternal and has control over his molecular structure.

King Kandy
Yeah!

Sorry but this violates the "neutral ground" rule of KMC i'm pretty sure.

quanchi112
Sorry but this violates the "neutral ground" rule of KMC i'm pretty sure. Exactly.

horrorwolf
Rulk Solo's and has a smoke afterward.

Dark-Jaxx
Sorry but this violates the "neutral ground" rule of KMC i'm pretty sure. How so? So we should assume Thanos could completely replicate the Kryptonite from the Earth-1 universe? For some wonky reason, Kryptonite has to be from the exact same universe as the Kryptonian it is intended to hurt, so why would Thanos automatically be able to completely replicate Earth-1 Kryptonite?

Dark-Jaxx
Actually he's not since he is an eternal and has control over his molecular structure. Yet when he had his heart punched out he could not heal from it...

Galan007
Since when? Since the KMC rules were created since they provide "common knowledge" to all competitors. so knowing superman is vulnerable to k-nite automatically means thanos can whip it up? that's thin imo. very thin.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by tsscls
Superman--Galaxy sneezing away version
Superboy--Guardian Amped
Thanos--Has his chair and all force fields
Rulk--is there

Fight takes place on qward while both teams are being assaulted by Weaponers.

Who wins? why?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Galan007
so knowing superman is vulnerable to k-nite automatically means thanos can whip it up? that's thin imo. very thin. Isn't K-Nite in the canon crossover a useless wavelength in Marvel?

Galan007
^

sounds good. thumb up

Avlon
LULZ... we have twoo guys who can effortlessly physically rearrange solar systems and galaxies in an instant and people are concentrating on a personal forcefield?

Supes team stomps.

tsscls
I guess I made this mess, so I'll clarify. Thanos and Rulk are able to use K-nite, if they can figure out how to synthesize it given that it's from two completely seperate multiverses from their own, one of which no longer exists. I think JLA/Avengers x-over states pretty clearly that the laws of physics are different between the two universes.

Dark-Jaxx
Well the K-Nite can only affect PC Superman then, since K-Nite from the Prime universe literally doesn't exist, and by the time they figure out how to do that, one or both of them will be dead. Rulk has not shown the feats to brawl with either of these guys, and is not as versatile as Thanos, so he will probably die first, then Thanos will be double teamed.

King Kandy
Yet when he had his heart punched out he could not heal from it...
That's because Drax has the special power that lets him kill Thanos.

King Kandy
Isn't K-Nite in the canon crossover a useless wavelength in Marvel?
Yeah but KMC battles don't take place in marvel, they take place on neutral ground.

Red Hulk
Yeah but KMC battles don't take place in marvel, they take place on neutral ground. Ya but, so?

I'm saying that in Marvel, the Marvel characters find K-nite to be a useless wavelength, which indicates that most of them know about it, but it sucks.

Git et?

King Kandy
Ya but, so?

I'm saying that in Marvel, the Marvel characters find K-nite to be a useless wavelength, which indicates that most of them know about it, but it sucks.

Git et?
So? That only provides credence to the idea that Thanos could replicate it.

Red Hulk
So? That only provides credence to the idea that Thanos could replicate it. http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2241/facepalm2ic7copyrl2.jpg

Did you even read why I brought it up?

Avlon
What good is K-nite when your whole galaxy can be sneezed away?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Avlon
What good is K-nite when your whole galaxy can be sneezed away?
Post a scan of Superman sneezing a galaxy. I bet you can't.

King Kandy
Did you even read why I brought it up?
It's useless in marvel because there's no superman to use it on... Once Thanos gets common knowledge, he'll realize that it is in fact very useful.

joesdabest1
Rulk solos.

Xplosive
Originally posted by comicfan11
Marvel team is good no question about that but we are talking about the Superman that used to SNEEZE GALAXIES and MOVE SOLAR SYSTEMS!!!
As ridiculous this might be (and it is) the difference in power levels is not even applicable.
HE would solo Thanos and Rulk.

Now add to that the guy that couldn't be koed by any of DC's heavy hitters and pretty much owned them all on panel and I say that yeah it is spite after all...

He sneezed solar system and not galaxy, let alone galaxies.

Rulk seems to be unbeatable now. But probably team 1.
Actually, not sure, that Rulk elbow was hard, man. Thor hammer couldn't scratch him, nothing, it was a joke. No, neither Superman would be able to put him down.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Xplosive
He sneezed solar system and not galaxy, let alone galaxies.

Rulk seems to be unbeatable now. But probably team 1.
Actually, not sure, that Rulk elbow was hard, man. Thor hammer couldn't scratch him, nothing, it was a joke. No, neither Superman would be able to put him down.

Precisely why he solo's here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.