V VS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Movie V
VS
Movie Batman (latest incarnation)

who beats who?

Galan007
Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

galan_v

Soljer
It's been done.

And don't listen to Galan. He's a huge fanboy.

Aster Phoenix
V takes this.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
It's been done.

And don't listen to Galan. He's a huge fanboy. bashful

Utrigita
Of a awesome Character, if I might add.

george '06
v is way cooler but btman's got better tech & sh**
bats fo tha win

BruceSkywalker
Movie Batman ftw

iceman24567
V unless Batman tries to run him over. V wins in a regular standard gear fight he would just toss a blade in Batman's eye and two piece him for the Ko. V had pretty good marksmanship and agility he was above movie Batman quickness.

Aster Phoenix
V is also more durable and able to take more pain then Batman.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
V is also more durable and able to take more pain then Batman. Durable yes and pain tolerance i think so atleast against movie Batman but comic Batman wins in the pain tolerance department.

Aster Phoenix
Comic Batman seems invincible in most situations. LOL

iceman24567
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Comic Batman seems invincible in most situations. LOL Yeah i love to hate the guy.

Darth Martin
V wins. Stronger, faster, smarter, and alot more durable.

Aster Phoenix
And a cooler costume ta boot. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.