Gladiator,Thor(classic),Sentry vs. WW 3 Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

psycho gundam
you saw what thor did to majeston zelia (spelling), a deity siphoning odin's power right? thor has too many high power attacks to lose to one guy without any significant advantage, and you gave him backup to boot. wink spite thread.

Juk3n
Thor stands a fighting chance alone, adding team mates like Kal and Bob make it a sweep for the team imo

tkitna
I think any one of the first three can beat BA. Together, its a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
I think any one of the first three can beat BA. Together, its a stomp. Did you read world war 3?

Enyalus
I did...He takes on mostly Teen Titans and second tiers. I think the first-rate people were Powergirl, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter. There might be more. But probably not worth remembering.

The Team owns this, 10/10.

guy222
team

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
I did...He takes on mostly Teen Titans and second tiers. I think the first-rate people were Powergirl, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter. There might be more. But probably not worth remembering.

The Team owns this, 10/10. Alan Scott isnt worth remembering? Firestorm isnt worth remembering? Etc, and keep in min dmost of the weaker heroes were fighting them and trying to overwhelm him along with all the rest here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/WorldWarIIIPartFourpg04_05.jpg

Look how he goes through these heroes.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/WorldWarIIIPartFourpg11-1.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/WorldWarIIIPartFourpg14-2.jpg

iceman24567
Yeah he did fight some powerful beings Alan Scott takes the cake he's above Gladiator, Thor and Sentry. The man took on John Stewart, Hourman, Power Girl, Firestorm, Metamorpho, Vixen Steel yea they are Titans and second tier...

zeel
"Every blow he lands is meant to kill"

Black Adam

And this folks is why BA is a mean mother.................

Galan007
in all fairness, had all those heroes actually tried using their powers against teth, instead of simply bum-rushing him, things probably would've been different. much like the sodam vs. prime battle. meh.

tkitna
Originally posted by Galan007
in all fairness, had all those heroes actually tried using their powers against teth, instead of simply bum-rushing him, things probably would've been different. much like the sodam vs. prime battle. meh.

Exactly. It was ridiculous. Could they have fought any dumber? An out for blood Thor, Glads, or Sentry would beat those malcontents too.

Bouboumaster
Alone, they have a shot to beat him (Thor would beat him for a majority). Team 10/10

The Illuminati
Originally posted by tkitna
I think any one of the first three can beat BA. Together, its a stomp.

yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Illuminati
yes WW 3 and my scans say otherwise.

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by Galan007
No, Yat really does suck that much.

The WW3 thing was just the reverse ninja theory. I don't really think it's fair to use those showings as forum evidence.

Galan007
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh

The WW3 thing was just the reverse ninja theory. I don't really think it's fair to use those showings as forum evidence. 1.) true

2.) don't bring ninjas into this. srsly.

Mighty Saxon
team easily

Soljer
Any half-competent top tier could have replicated WW3 Black Adam's feats, assuming the people that top tier fought were as idiotic as those Teth faced.

Faux Smurph
Yeah, the writing was shite.

Somehow Teth made Plastic Man bleed and broke his glasses.

Lulz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Any half-competent top tier could have replicated WW3 Black Adam's feats, assuming the people that top tier fought were as idiotic as those Teth faced. Name them.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
Name them.

Lets see,,,,

Superman
WW
Orion
Any Green Lantern (its ironic he faced two isnt it)
Captain Marvel
Power Girl
Super Girl
Hulk
Hyperion
Hercules
Wonder Man
Surfer

Oh and ,,,Gladiator, Thor, and Sentry

Forgive my list as its much to modest. I only had a few minutes to type before I had to fix the kids dinner. I'm sure theres many more that could replicate BA's feat while the other charaters were fighting in moron mode.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh

The WW3 thing was just the reverse ninja theory. I don't really think it's fair to use those showings as forum evidence. How are a lot of Superboy Prime's feats any different?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
How are a lot of Superboy Prime's feats any different? That's a good question better saved for a Prime thread me thinks.

Soljer
Name them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

See Herald, High.

Many of Herald, Mid as well.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
How are a lot of Superboy Prime's feats any different?

Because Prime is not far stronger, he's also a near-PC kryptonian, with reality warping punches.

vansonbee

See Herald, High.

Many of Herald, Mid as well.

Yes this is helpful. Even if your in the higher Tier and you got beaten by lower Tier hero, that doesn't mean the hero is higher or equal Tier! He just has the advantage to that one sudden person.

The Story Line for WW3 Black Adam was ridicules. It's Like I rush in and get slap next person...

Aztec123
Wasn't Black Adam empowered by eight gods??

llagrok
Originally posted by Aztec123
Wasn't Black Adam empowered by eight gods??

He had an additional god empowering him.

It still doesn't excuse the fact that they fought like idiots. What is Dr.Light doing up in his face? She should know that standing next to a rampaging Black Adam is a poor idea when you're a ranged fighter.

golem370
I know they're no telling just how strong these guys are but their alot of them

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/scan0001-2.jpg

quanchi112

See Herald, High.

Many of Herald, Mid as well. So,anyone on this list can achieve what Black Adam did, provided the resistance doesnt use their abilities.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Because Prime is not far stronger, he's also a near-PC kryptonian, with reality warping punches. Prime has never reality warped any character when he punches him. Ever. erm

Soljer
So,anyone on this list can achieve what Black Adam did, provided the resistance doesnt use their abilities.

Provided they fight like they did in WW3?

Then yes, most of them could.

TheBadguy
wtf Quanchi? You alright? Everything good at home? Nobody touching you are they?

went a little out there on this one buddy

Thanos wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheBadguy
wtf Quanchi? You alright? Everything good at home? Nobody touching you are they?

went a little out there on this one buddy

Thanos wins Thanos isnt in this thread.

quanchi112
Provided they fight like they did in WW3?

Then yes, most of them could. I disagree. Not everyone has the punching power or the ferocity of Black Adam. He was also amped for this as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.