Moon Knight vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Peak-form Moon Knight vs Captain America.

Fight in a large warehouse. Moon Knight gets whatever equipment he can carry on him.

snoopdogg
Moon Knight.

DestinyGuy678
MoonKnight shouuuld win I think

occultdestroyer
Moon Knight in peak form.
You mean he gets amped by a full moon and Khonshu himself?
C'mon, this is spite.

guy222
MK

darthgoober
How powerful is MK in "peak form"?

wolvie316
cap wins almost every time

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by wolvie316
cap wins almost every time

How does he win almost everytime? This is Peak MK who can bring almost all of his equipment.

Condor
Cap delivers the shield to the throat for the death blow.

namorsubby
Originally posted by darthgoober
How powerful is MK in "peak form"?

rotiart
Really... you think? even if moon knight in physical conditioning... was as powerful as spiderman.. i doubt he has that spider sense...

Cap has taken down guys like hyde... the wrecking crew... held up against thor level threats like trolls and frost giants when he helped fight in asgard... he's destroyed ultrons.. .in that saga where there were hundreds of them... he's fought spiderman in civil war and hurt him... he held his own against iron man.

i guess the backing of a god makes you uber... but was he really THAT powerful?

namorsubby
if he's as powerful as spidey, peak MK might just have my vote.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by rotiart
Really... you think? even if moon knight in physical conditioning... was as powerful as spiderman.. i doubt he has that spider sense...

Cap has taken down guys like hyde... the wrecking crew... held up against thor level threats like trolls and frost giants when he helped fight in asgard... he's destroyed ultrons.. .in that saga where there were hundreds of them... he's fought spiderman in civil war and hurt him... he held his own against iron man.

i guess the backing of a god makes you uber... but was he really THAT powerful?

Come on now, we all know that Cap has a Jobber Aura. Still his strength and abilities are at peak human. Peak MK exceeds that.

Originally posted by Condor
Cap delivers the shield to the throat for the death blow.

yeah you're right, that would work if I don't know...uh...oh yeah Steve doesn't kill heroes.

Condor
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Come on now, we all know that Cap has a Jobber Aura. Still his strength and abilities are at peak human. Peak MK exceeds that.

yeah you're right, that would work if I don't know...uh...oh yeah Steve doesn't kill heroes.

You mean Steve DIDN'T kill heroes.

It's all up for speculation at this point.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Condor
You mean Steve DIDN'T kill heroes.

It's all up for speculation at this point.

Yeah whatever, still I have never seen him kill a hero so you can't say that he would go for a deathblow against MK. A shield to the throat wouldn't kill him anyway since his durability is higher than Cap's and he can take way more than a shield.

rougeredmage
moon knight can easily win this one.

Warrior18
Yeah whatever, still I have never seen him kill a hero so you can't say that he would go for a deathblow against MK. A shield to the throat wouldn't kill him anyway since his durability is higher than Cap's and he can take way more than a shield.

In Cap's respect thread there is a scan of him apparently killing some punk with one punch. Apart from that I don't think I've ever seen a scan of Steve killing anyone.

golem370
I was under the impression that Moon Knight during a full moon lifted 2 tons

-K-M-
Originally posted by golem370
I was under the impression that Moon Knight during a full moon lifted 2 tons

He did, but he got upgaded later on and could lift more.

golem370
What level is he at now?

Endrict Nuul
Cap...

-K-M-
Originally posted by golem370
What level is he at now?

Currently he has lost his upgrades, and is just a normal human but should be getting his powers back soon...that's if he gives in to Khonshu

King KAM
Originally posted by Warrior18
In Cap's respect thread there is a scan of him apparently killing some punk with one punch. Apart from that I don't think I've ever seen a scan of Steve killing anyone. He Kills, but only when neccessary. If he feels he has to then he will.

Now on MK... im not so familiar, is it just his strength that gets amped? what else?

Phantom Zone

He doesnt have a jobber aura thats Batman. miffed:

-K-M-
Originally posted by King KAM
Now on MK... im not so familiar, is it just his strength that gets amped? what else?

Everything, but he doesn't get any form of augmentation from the moon anymore...or currently at least

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_009_004.jpg

Acrosurge
Originally posted by King KAM
He Kills, but only when neccessary. If he feels he has to then he will. Exactly. Off the top of my head, Cap killed at least one terrorist who would have detonated a bio-bomb in New York.

SevenShackles
MK destroys Cap. sadly.

darthgoober
In Cap's respect thread there is a scan of him apparently killing some punk with one punch. Apart from that I don't think I've ever seen a scan of Steve killing anyone.
He hates to do it, but when push comes to shove Cap's a soldier and understands that sometimes it's necessary...

(Confirmation that he was killing in the above scans)

He doesn't get to go through with it here because of the Kingpin but he was definitely going to...

And he doesn't actually kill Red Skull in these scans, but it's only because it turned out to be a robot double both times(Cap didn't know that though)...

But it would be extremely out of character for Cap to kill another hero in random combat so I seriously doubt that he'd take it that far in this fight unless MK was going for the kill too.

Warrior18
He hates to do it, but when push comes to shove Cap's a soldier and understands that sometimes it's necessary...

(Confirmation that he was killing in the above scans)

He doesn't get to go through with it here because of the Kingpin but he was definitely going to...

And he doesn't actually kill Red Skull in these scans, but it's only because it turned out to be a robot double both times(Cap didn't know that though)...

But it would be extremely out of character for Cap to kill another hero in random combat so I seriously doubt that he'd take it that far in this fight unless MK was going for the kill too.

Thank you for enlightening me.

darthgoober
Originally posted by -K-M-
Everything, but he doesn't get any form of augmentation from the moon anymore...or currently at least

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_009_004.jpg
Yeah but this is "peak form" MK, what were his stats like in his prime?

darthgoober
Thank you for enlightening me.
Not a problem smile .

-K-M-
Yeah but this is "peak form" MK, what were his stats like in his prime?

Oh near the end of v.3 he was becoming demonic and he was roughly around Spider-Man level.

I assume MK's angelwing (not his mooncopter) is disabled for this fight?

Daredevil1
Cap wins.

guy222
Moon Knight vs Venom and comp

http://e.imagehost.org/t/0588/Moon_Knight_24_Zone-Megan_pg03.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0807/Moon_Knight_24_Zone-Megan_pg04.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0212/Moon_Knight_24_Zone-Megan_pg05.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0015/Moon_Knight_24_Zone-Megan_pg06.jpg
http://e.imagehost.org/t/0370/Moon_Knight_24_Zone-Megan_pg07.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0389/Moon_Knight_24_Zone-Megan_pg08.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0785/Moon_Knight_24_Zone-Megan_pg09.jpg

King Castle
wish i could see the scans

SamZED
Cap wins cause he's Cap.
Logically MK should win.

King Castle
that's like saying Batman would win... shifty

Daredevil1
If MK is only at 2 tons peak that really doesn't do much to negate Cap's high end skills and his own enhancements IMO.

Hell 10 tons strength with superhuman durability/military training(USAgent) gets dismantled by Cap.

Trackz
Steve>Marc, Moon Knight> Steve

Physically, man to man steve would beat Marc, but Moon Knight has the carbonadium armor and all those gadgets while steve for the most part is unarmed.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Trackz
Steve>Marc, Moon Knight> Steve

Physically, man to man steve would beat Marc, but Moon Knight has the carbonadium armor and all those gadgets while steve for the most part is unarmed.

He has an energy device, that can make any weapon he wishes, I not sure I call that unarmed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
He has an energy device, that can make any weapon he wishes, I not sure I call that unarmed.

Any weapon he wishes? I thought it could only generate the shield embarrasment

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Any weapon he wishes? I thought it could only generate the shield embarrasment
Any melee weapon. It the same one I believe he used back in the day. He tends to make it into a shield, but it actually can make any weapon. It based of the same design as taskmasters.

King Castle
he has made it into a shield and energy blast in the past...

Juk3n
Shield Bash takes this.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by King Castle
he has made it into a shield and energy blast in the past...
He made it into a sword once and nunchucks as well if note mistaken.

Trackz
Moon Knight still has the superior tech with his exploding darts and what not and his carbonadium armor. We also have to wait to see if Moon Knight regained his super powers.

Dum Dum Dugan
Moon Knight still has the superior tech with his exploding darts and what not and his carbonadium armor. We also have to wait to see if Moon Knight regained his super powers.
tech being superior is good and all, but is easily combated with his inferior physical abilities. Exploding darts can easily be blocked by capt shield, or simply dodged. Armor could pose problems, but capt can easily get around such defenses, sure it makes it harder, but that alone won't give the inferior fighter the win.

also as of now he has no powers.

Trackz
tech being superior is good and all, but is easily combated with his inferior physical abilities. Exploding darts can easily be blocked by capt shield, or simply dodged. Armor could pose problems, but capt can easily get around such defenses, sure it makes it harder, but that alone won't give the inferior fighter the win.

also as of now he has no powers.

our whole post assumes that steve is leagues above marc which is simply not true, I mean KM has posted the scans of MK vs. Shadow Land DareDevil, MK is no slacker and again MK took out Deadpool, Wade almost killed Steve when he got serious.

These instances don't show that Marc is better than Steve, but it shows that , physically, Rogers isn't superior by a large margin.

From a distance Moon Knight has the advantage (also depends on MK has access to his vehicles). Moon Knight is more durable and has gadgets that have put down the Hulk, so being a slightly inferior fighter won't give Steve the win. Especially now that he doesn't have his shield.

As of now he has just agreed to serve Khonshu again so he most likely has his powers.

King Castle
why would any hero be allowed to use their vehicles in fights? no expression

Trackz
why would any hero be allowed to use their vehicles in fights? no expression Standard equipment. Ghost Rider would be allowed his bike, Silver Surfer would be allowed his board, etc.

King Castle
Batman would be allowed his Batmoble, Batplane... etc etc..

Ghostrider and his bike is one thing as is SS.

it's actually a meta/physical connection. they arent separate from them MK's chopper and wing are different how often in comics do you see them using them in battle?

-K-M-
why would any hero be allowed to use their vehicles in fights? no expression

It's not his main vechile, that's his Mooncopter. The Angelwing was built specifically to take into battle and isn't large by any means

-K-M-
it's actually a meta/physical connection. they arent separate from them MK's chopper and wing are different how often in comics do you see them using them in battle?

The Angelwing is not the copter, and he brought the Angelwing all the time into battle during vol.3 and recently in his new run.

King Castle
by this logic Batman is allowed his Batmoble/batwing in battle b/c they were build to bring him to battle and it has bn used for decades and both have more on panel display then moony..

this changes everything.

i'll be back gotta give Bat's wins in forum fights.

-K-M-
Ummmm....the Angelwing isn't anything like the Batmobile, your thinking of the Mooncopter. The Angelwing is basically like the Green Goblin's glider.

Dum Dum Dugan
our whole post assumes that steve is leagues above marc which is simply not true, I mean KM has posted the scans of MK vs. Shadow Land DareDevil, MK is no slacker and again MK took out Deadpool, Wade almost killed Steve when he got serious.

when did I once stated that capt was leagues above marc? Yes and what does shadow land DD feat show? That MK has good damage soak and can hit pretty hard, nothing more, nothing less.MK did take out DP, true, but he was not fighting a "serous" wade like capt did. Nor was capt blood lusted like MK.

instances don't show that Marc is better than Steve, but it shows that , physically, Rogers isn't superior by a large margin.
Not really, niether proof that. Capt is superior to marc in every sense. Is it a huge kap? no, but there is a differences, just like with eveyr human capt fights, such as DD, punisher ect.

a distance Moon Knight has the advantage (also depends on MK has access to his vehicles). Moon Knight is more durable and has gadgets that have put down the Hulk
why would he have access to his vehicles..........

Moonknight range advantages would be meaningless, capt can easily block or dodge all projectiles. Might knight is more durable because of his suit. He however not as strong, not as faster, far less stamina, not as agile, slower reflexes, and inferior fighter.

His gadgets put down the hulk? Capt punches put down the Hulk.......do you really wanna play that pis game with Capt?

being a slightly inferior fighter won't give Steve the win. Especially now that he doesn't have his shield.
Perhaps, but being inferior fighter, slower,less agile, slower reaction speed, far inferior stamina will.

Again, now Steve has a device which will create any melee weapon he wants. including his shield.........so stop pretending he now at some magical disadvantage with out his shield. He shown in the past to be just as effective with this device.

As of now he has just agreed to serve Khonshu again so he most likely has his powers.

-K-M-
Ummm...MK was bloodlusted against DP?

Also his suit amps his physical attributes, it's not a cloth suit.

The angelwing is remote controlled and he brings it into battle. It was built for that reason...so yes he would have access to it

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -K-M-

Also his suit amps his physical attributes, it's not a cloth suit.

you must think, I find cloth to be really durable

. Might knight is more durable because of his suit.

stick out tongue

-K-M-
you must think, I find cloth to be really durable

stick out tongue

Durability is one thing it gives, he even matched Spider-Man's agility not to long ago when they fought Sandman. Even Spider-Man was impressed he was keeping up with him.

Daredevil1
Wade almost killed Steve when he got serious.

He had the upper hand in the end.... but Cap had the advantage on a big part of the fight. I'll give him the advantage in the end but it was interrupted so to say he was almost killed is not even remotely true.

BattleMage
Originally posted by wolvie316
cap wins almost every time yes

jinzin
our whole post assumes that steve is leagues above marc which is simply not true, I mean KM has posted the scans of MK vs. Shadow Land DareDevil, MK is no slacker and again MK took out Deadpool, Wade almost killed Steve when he got serious. "when he got serious" being the most important part of that statement. At what point was DP written serious while fighting MK.. like... AT ALL? no expression

In fact, at what point as he written well whatsoever?

Trackz
Originally posted by jinzin
"when he got serious" being the most important part of that statement. At what point was DP written serious while fighting MK.. like... AT ALL? no expression

read the second part of the post which I quoted, where I state that these instances don't prove MK is better.

Trackz
when did I once stated that capt was leagues above marc? Yes and what does shadow land DD feat show? That MK has good damage soak and can hit pretty hard, nothing more, nothing less.MK did take out DP, true, but he was not fighting a "serous" wade like capt did. Nor was capt blood lusted like MK.

Not really, niether proof that. Capt is superior to marc in every sense. Is it a huge kap? no, but there is a differences, just like with eveyr human capt fights, such as DD, punisher ect.

why would he have access to his vehicles..........

Moonknight range advantages would be meaningless, capt can easily block or dodge all projectiles. Might knight is more durable because of his suit. He however not as strong, not as faster, far less stamina, not as agile, slower reflexes, and inferior fighter.

His gadgets put down the hulk? Capt punches put down the Hulk.......do you really wanna play that pis game with Capt?

Perhaps, but being inferior fighter, slower,less agile, slower reaction speed, far inferior stamina will.

Again, now Steve has a device which will create any melee weapon he wants. including his shield.........so stop pretending he now at some magical disadvantage with out his shield. He shown in the past to be just as effective with this device.

You insinuate that Cap is physically superior to such a degree that all of MK's gadgets won't make a difference which would mean Cap would need to be leagues above of MK for this to be the case.

you basically agreed and disagreed with my point at the same time.

MK's vehicles are standard equipment and usually enters battles with them, so it's up to the thread starter whether he has access or not.

In close quarter combat MK has the advantage of Steve being close and the fact that any of his weapons would pretty much put down Steve with one hit while Steve is at much more of a disadvantage.

Moon Knight still has his carbonadium armor which puts steve at a huge disadvantage since MK has very little openings.

Again Cap is physically superior and a better martial artist but not to a significant degree and Moon Knight has the durability and gadget advantage, his gadgets, once again, have put down the hulk so Steve doesn't have much of a chance at standing up to them.

MK's gadgets putting down the Hulk aren't PIS, he used a highly advanced sonar, comparing that to Steve punching out Hulk is laughable.

Deadline
Ok I know I was bitching about Way but did MK put down Hulk in an issue written by Loeb?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Deadline
Ok I know I was bitching about Way but did MK put down Hulk in an issue written by Loeb?

No, but he did hurt him pretty bad with sonics.

Caps Conscience
Freedom punch to the solarplexes FTW!

King Castle
MK needed to place the ear piece tech near hulk's Ears, doubt he could replicate it with Cap due to fighting MA skills... plus Cap has tanked Ironman's sonic attack.. wink

plus Hulk didnt go down to the sonic just angered and annoyed

Trackz
MK needed to place the ear piece tech near hulk's Ears, doubt he could replicate it with Cap due to fighting MA skills... plus Cap has tanked Ironman's sonic attack.. wink

plus Hulk didnt go down to the sonic just angered and annoyed you think Cap could tank an attack that did that much damage to the Hulk?

Are you talking about the sonic attack that was in Civil War? That everyone took?

-K-M-
Originally posted by jinzin
"when he got serious" being the most important part of that statement. At what point was DP written serious while fighting MK.. like... AT ALL? no expression

FYI, MK and DP fought twice in that story ark the first being a draw as MK knocked DP out the window when he got distracted by a nurse but he commented he was going to fight him seriously. Then they had the 2nd fight which MK won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.