Babylon A.D. (2008)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
I thought the movie kinda sucked, it was a let down for me.

4/10

Did anyone else see it?

NonSensi-Klown
I wanted to see it, as I like Vin Diesel.

I kind of of got the feeling it was going to suck, which is a shame.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I wanted to see it, as I like Vin Diesel.

I kind of of got the feeling it was going to suck, which is a shame. Same here.

Diesel was God in Riddick. Fo rell.

BruceSkywalker
This film sucked pure and simple. The acting was stale. I hope he redeems himself in Fast & Furious 4

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I hope he redeems himself in Fast & Furious 4

Laughable.

As for Babylon A.D., it looked terrible and with the extreme negative response from, well, just about everyone, I doubt I'm going to ever watch it. Won't waste my time.

ragesRemorse
I like Vin Diesel and was excited for this movie until i saw the trailer. After seeing the trailer, i doubt i will even pirate the movie.

Endrict Nuul
I like Vin but as for this movie is by far his worst movie.

NonSensi-Klown
Even worse then the pacifier?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Even worse then the pacifier?

Yup, far...I didn't mind Pacifier at all, it was alright.

NonSensi-Klown
I felt that The Pacifier was too early in Diesel's career, personally. He should have stayed an action hero a bit longer.

MildPossession
It's from the director of La Haine(an amazing, classic French film) and Crimson Rivers, but he has not been good since Crimson Rivers in the directing element.

The trailer makes it look interesting but most reviews have thought it was a load of pap. I was looking forwards to this when I heard they were making it. Had a really fun cast too.

Still will see it on dvd.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah Blax I actually did not mind the pacifier, though I still prefer the whole "action hero" thing he had going on. The Riddick trilogy is still his best IMO.

I will probably see this on DVD, but won't go to the theater.

Robtard
Plot sucked. Action sucked. Diesel sucked. Movie was a complete waste of money.

MildPossession
Riddick trilogy? third film has not come out yet... unless you mean the animation.

Dark-Jaxx
My DVD box says Riddick Trilogy son. So I'ma gonna call it that. big grin

Icy Ninja
Apparently the director hated it. I got this off Wikipedia

Director Mathieu Kassovitz has expressed outright disgust with the distributors, 20th Century Fox, for removing the movie from his control and altering it significantly. He described the film as "pure violence and stupidity" and that "parts of the movie are like a bad episode of 24."

I wanted to see the movie until I read that

Endrict Nuul
Fox is messing everything up.....I can't stand them.

MildPossession
Well your box set is rubbish. Son? I'm female...

Toku King
I'm waiting for the Director's Cut.

Robtard
Originally posted by Toku King
I'm waiting for the Director's Cut.

It will still be complete shit, just a bit more of it.

Toku King
Originally posted by Robtard
It will still be complete shit, just a bit more of it.

Apparently, the original version of the film is longer and far superior.

Robtard
Originally posted by Toku King
Apparently, the original version of the film is longer and far superior.

Longer is obvious, as a director's cut generally isn't a shorter version of the film. I find it hard to imagine that they cut out all the good scenes though, as this movie had none.

deathbycorn
La Haine is such a well made film and then he turns around and directs this absolute piece of shit of a film. Why? Seriously this is such a boring, random, and plot less movie they were lucky I sat through untill the end. They should be ashamed for making this movie and feel privellaged that people payed to see this at the cinemas and wasted 2 hours of their lives watching this crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.