Rulk vs. Meastro, WW Hulk, & Ultimate Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strifex6
Can the Big Red Killer take on these three in a handicap tag team match?

he can only fight one at a time but the green team can tag each other win when they start having trouble.

once a big green is down they dont lose they just get eleminated from the battle ground.

who gets this win?

does rulk finally lose?

or is it yet another victory to his winning streak record?

kgkg
Speedblitz allowed?

strifex6
no.

it'll make it to easy for rulk

kgkg
My favorite color is Red so Rulk FTW

Aster Phoenix
I wanna support the elderly so Meastro FTW

Knowsbleed33
Maestro might be Rulk. We'll see.

strifex6
well just put what you've seen off rulk vs what you've seen off meastro

ps.
this still includes the others and im not changing the thread just between thise two

Aster Phoenix
If you support the elderly you must vote Meastro. Besides Rulks a commie.

strifex6
and if you support the mental ill i guess you'll choose ultimate hulk

Dark-Jaxx
And if you support the gays you will vote WWH.

janus77
'cos WWH buggered you?
confused

this is spite, Red's still not shown any strength feat to make him superior to regular Savage Hulk by a margin sufficient to have him face off against 3 Hulks.

Maestro would probably die, given Red's radiation abilities.
WWH would probably beat Red on his own, going World Breaker.

Ultimate would just scare the shit out of Red.

Ultimate Hulk FTW yes

SuperiorTech
Rulk FTW

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
If you support the elderly you must vote Meastro. Besides Rulks a commie.

I lol'd

Hannibal-Lector
Id say team, i mean A-Bomb was doing pretty good against him, actually did more damage to Rulk than Rulk did to him, so unless A-Bomb is uberly strong/durable id say that team has this. id say that Rulk is just slightly above the ppl he's fought / beat so far

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Id say team, i mean A-Bomb was doing pretty good against him, actually did more damage to Rulk than Rulk did to him, so unless A-Bomb is uberly strong/durable id say that team has this. id say that Rulk is just slightly above the ppl he's fought / beat so far

let me get this straight, bear with me for a minute, K?

Are you suggesting (via A,B,C logic) that A-bom > Thor. no expression

Soljer
Rulk wins lest WWH goes world breaker.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by janus77
WWH would probably beat Red on his own, going World Breaker. WWH can't go Worldbreaker whenever he wants.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Rulk wins lest WWH goes world breaker. i agree. with the fanboy. none

janus77
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
WWH can't go Worldbreaker whenever he wants.
oh, any particular reason why?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by janus77
oh, any particular reason why? Gee, could it have anything to do with the fact that when he went Worldbreaker he was angrier than he had ever been before? He thought Rick Jones had die and just learned of Miek's betrayal which led to the death of Caiera and the entire planet, he can't do it whenever he feels like it.

janus77
oh right, it's not like he can hold planets together on a whim or say thunderclap away dimension destroying blasts or exert infinite force when tested by The Leader.

the only thing the anger does is make it more difficult for Banner to hold back, it doesn't increase his strength it decreases his resolve.

WWH could tap into that at any moment, he just wouldn't because it was too much power, it would spill out and cause too much damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.