Captain America + U.S.Agent vs. Spidey + Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strifex6
Who wins?

battle takes place in a parking lot with very few cars

Red Hulk
strifex6?

Anyway, team one obviously wins, and if you disagree then you're a racist. There I said it.

strifex6
How is that racist?

ps.
what do you mean by "strifex6?"

guy222
team two

Juk3n
Team 2, hell Wolverine has a fighting chance alone

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Red Hulk

Anyway, team one obviously wins, and if you disagree then you're a racist. There I said it.
Yes, because America >>> Universe

Anyway, Team 2 stomps

AlmightyKfish
Team 2 ftw.

Spidy slaps Cap round the race with an SUV for the win.

StiltmanFTW
Team 2.

guy222
thumb up

BruceSkywalker
team two

peejayd
* well, Spidey has an advantage in ranged attacks via web shooters... but what if Cap & Agent used their shields (i mean the shield throws with ricochets) to their advantage? Cap & Agent are more skilled in fighting (via fighting ability) than Spidey, however Spidey is quicker, and is actually the most agile of them... plus throw in Wolverine...

* Spidey & Wolverine wins a hard fought battle 5.25/10 IMO... smile

Silent Guardian
Cap would win if he took on either of them 1 on 1, assuming he has his shield, but both at the same time no chance. US agent does nothing. this is a little unfair, Cap should get someone else on his side.

namorsubby
realistically, team two stomps. in comics, cap challenges wolvie and spidey by himself and stalemates.then he beats up namor.laughing out loud

Mr. Funktastic

peejayd
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
US agent does nothing. this is a little unfair, Cap should get someone else on his side.

* Agent has superhuman strength and stamina (sufficient to enable him to lift at least 10 tons), peak human agility, reflexes and durability, his speed, agility, dexterity, reflexes, coordination, and balance are of the order of a superior Olympic athlete, he is also an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant trained in Captain America's own fighting style, by the Taskmaster, also a seasoned combat veteran with military combat experience in tactical and strategic planning and observations, special operations, capable of using his shield for defensive purposes and as a weapon, has great accuracy at throwing his shield and due to his superhuman strength, it is potentially a lethal weapon...

* i think Agent is more than enough - the problem is, if they ever manage to get along... stick out tongue

Originally posted by namorsubby
realistically, team two stomps. in comics, cap challenges wolvie and spidey by himself and stalemates.then he beats up namor.laughing out loud

* laughing out loud how come Namor comes out in the picture? laughing out loud

namorsubby
because namor got in the way......AND NO ONE GETS IN CAP'S WAY!!!laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.