That Time Again - Free Commissions!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aliies
Well hello again, It seems I always end up back at KMC after long periods of abstaining.

Boredom sets in, new job and secondary studies commence, its time for everyone's favorite topic:

FREE COMMISSIONS!

Every now and then I hit a block in my artwork, no real desire to continue without true inspiration I enjoy doing art requests for others. I never charge anything for it because i really love putting my art into a practical sense.

I'll take 2-3 requests at a time, I specialize in furry art but I can also do technical illustrations and humans as well.

So post here if you're looking for a certain something and I'll see what I can do for you!

Good to be back ^^

Styles and Abilities:
-Hand Drawn Linearts
-Hand colored illustration.
-Digital Painting & Drawing.
-Anthropomorphic Characters *specialty*
-Technical Illustrations
-Humans & various characterizations.
-Interior Design
-Architecture

~Forever*Alone~
are you really a guy?...

Aliies
O_o? What do you mean? of course I am stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
would be cool to see some example of your work stick out tongue

Aliies
Sure smile I dont have anything really recent, but here are some old examples of my stuff, I can draw better these days than them anyway.

Firstly, this is something i drew a little while ago out of boredom, never finished it though:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f352/Aliies/AnglishInfantrymanbyTomas.jpg

And i think i alredy posted this, but draw a while ago as well to test my tablet out:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f352/Aliies/Glorfindel.jpg

I prefer to first draw by hand then paint with my tablet, but that second image is completely done on the tablet, and yes i wanted it to look really rough :P was more or less a speedpainting.

Aliies
Offer is still open, if no one is interested I'll just close this thread in a few weeks...

Taburn
Hello. I was wondering if this offer was still open. I have a fantasy concept that is intresting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.