FC Gladiator-Ms.Marvel vs Superman-Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
FC Glad with marvel at her peak vs Supes and Diana with her standard gear...who takes it?

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

this. Glads is roughly equivalent to Superman, but NO WAY is Ms. Marvel in Diana's league. She'd get KOed pretty quickly, then it's 2 on 1 vs. Gladiator.

Team 2 10/10

The Great Galen
Ms marvel is a class 100 and FTL char am I correct?

tsscls
Team 2

Nihilist
spite against carol

Space M ummy
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Ms marvel is a class 100 and FTL char am I correct?

Danvers has the potential to hit low level class 100 (I hate this term since it's 100 tons to billions of tons) and by that I mean EXACTLY 100 Tons, if she absorbs a sufficiently massive energy source to temporarily amp her powers.

She's nowhere close to FTL by a longshot.

Wonderwoman, Superman, and Glads have strength levels that easily hit the tens and hundreds of thousands of tons level. She's nowhere NEAR this strong and would be paste instantly.

edit: it occurs to me that the OP might have meant Ms. Marvel AS BINARY when they set up this fight, but personally I feel those are two separate incarnations of the character with different skill sets (like supes vs. electric supes.)

If it's binary, she stomps. Standard Ms. Marvel, not so much.

ExodusCloak
By Ms. Marvel at her peak I'm guessing you mean Binary and the White Hole thing?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
By Ms. Marvel at her peak I'm guessing you mean Binary and the White Hole thing?

Wasn't sure if I should just have called her ms.marvel or binary but i figured peeps would have got it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.