Silver Surfer(exiles) vs. Red Son Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who is the victor?

tsscls
What are Exiles Surfer's power levels as opposed to 616's?

tsscls
Sorry familiarized myself with exiles surfer. Surfer takes this, 8/10.

Juk3n
Exiles Surfer would prove too beastly, he wins.

id369
Originally posted by tsscls
What are Exiles Surfer's power levels as opposed to 616's?

A blood lusted Silver Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
What are Exiles Surfer's power levels as opposed to 616's? Think about a merciless Silver Surfer with a sharper board.

Board Walker
red sun superman is a blood lusted superman with no morales

tsscls
Originally posted by quanchi112
Think about a merciless Silver Surfer with a sharper board. Yeah, I know even more now. 9/10 surfer. The 1/10 is just because we never saw RSS's upper limits.

Board Walker
well actually I wont say he has no morales, he is just more willing to fight and kill for what he believes in.

IE if he sees silver surfer as a threat to the equality of human life, then he would have no problem in killing/lobotomizing him.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Board Walker
IE if he sees silver surfer as a threat to the equality of human life, then he would have no problem in killing/lobotomizing him. http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/lord_english/Facepalm/PolarBear.jpg

Board Walker
Originally posted by Red Hulk
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/lord_english/Facepalm/PolarBear.jpg

I meant he would have problem with his own morales inhibiting him, im not saying he would walk up to him and defeat him.

Red Hulk
I meant he would have problem with his own morales inhibiting him, im not saying he would walk up to him and defeat him. And something that was implied... do you believe that he could actually lobotomize Surfer?

Bouboumaster
Bloodlusted Surfer = a nightmare for any other herald lvler.

TricksterPriest
Exiles Surfer has shit feats. And seemed weaker than 616 Norrin. Not to mention Red Son had almost no weaknesses and was near silver age levels at times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Exiles Surfer has shit feats. And seemed weaker than 616 Norrin. Not to mention Red Son had almost no weaknesses and was near silver age levels at times. Why are his feats subpar?

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why are his feats subpar?

he had one showing, that was killing gladiator, thats it.

fangirl101
he had one showing, that was killing gladiator, thats it.
Was that gladiator the same power level as the one in the 616?

Soljer
Originally posted by fangirl101
Was that gladiator the same power level as the one in the 616?

Who knows?

psycho gundam
"morales" ?

quanchi112
he had one showing, that was killing gladiator, thats it. So,thats the only showing he has in both of those issues? Really?

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Was that gladiator the same power level as the one in the 616? Do you credit that heroes that Prime destroyed with his guardian powerup as the same as the heroes from the main dcu?

quanchi112
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.