Superman-Prime vs. Thanos w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
This is Superman w/gl ring whose lived for a million years and been to the end of the universe vs. the Mad Titan. Fight takes place on Ego the living planet.

george '06
ig = instant win

Galan007
prime.

Brucey will lay some knowledge down for the naysayers.

tsscls
Superman with a million years of experience after traveling the entire universe + sun amped for a thousand years with a GL ring.
I know he has nearly no feats, but we can extrapolate from Supes current sun amped showings (which are limited to several miuntes in the sun) + 1,000,000 years ranging the universe (which is a very big place) + the last GL ring (which is limited only by it's user's willpower; it's also been stated that Supes has the strongest will in the DCU) I also got the impression from Morrison's run that Supe-Prime might have access to all of his heirs abilities, although I don't think that's stated on panel.
Devil's advocate.

id369
Thanos w/IG

Space M ummy
Originally posted by tsscls
Superman with a million years of experience after traveling the entire universe + sun amped for a thousand years with a GL ring.
I know he has nearly no feats, but we can extrapolate from Supes current sun amped showings (which are limited to several miuntes in the sun) + 1,000,000 years ranging the universe (which is a very big place) + the last GL ring (which is limited only by it's user's willpower; it's also been stated that Supes has the strongest will in the DCU) I also got the impression from Morrison's run that Supe-Prime might have access to all of his heirs abilities, although I don't think that's stated on panel.
Devil's advocate.

yeah...but with thanos having complete control of time, supes' time in the sun (which was NOT 1,000,000 years BTW...read DC 1 million again) would be instantly reversed, leaving him powerless.

reality could be warped so badly the lantern ring would be as useless as a plastic trinket.

space could be bent and shaped to thanos' will, reflecting any attack he could think of back on him a thousandfold.

seriously, the IG is pretty much invincible when in the hands of a skilled user. There's no way for supes to win this, lantern ring or no. No matter how strong he is, the IG guarantees the user to be more powerful.

lannfear
thanos with Ig....

Endrict Nuul
Thanos in a stomp.

CaptainStoic
Thanos

tkitna
Why is this still open?

Aster Phoenix
Thanos freezes him in time and shoves black holes up his ass till he pops.

tsscls
Originally posted by Space M ummy
yeah...but with thanos having complete control of time, supes' time in the sun (which was NOT 1,000,000 years BTW...read DC 1 million again) would be instantly reversed, leaving him powerless.

reality could be warped so badly the lantern ring would be as useless as a plastic trinket.

space could be bent and shaped to thanos' will, reflecting any attack he could think of back on him a thousandfold.

seriously, the IG is pretty much invincible when in the hands of a skilled user. There's no way for supes to win this, lantern ring or no. No matter how strong he is, the IG guarantees the user to be more powerful.
I never said superman spent a million years in the sun. Read my post. Like I said Devil's Advocate.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Thanos freezes him in time and shoves black holes up his ass till he pops. Sounds like my sex life.

tsscls
What about my assertion that Superman Prime had access to 5-d magic? Was that just my impression or is it a shared view? Would it make a difference against the IG?
Space Mummy, notice I said "my impression" and am not presenting it as fact.

Galan007

tsscls
fair enough

Knowsbleed33
IG.

KK the Great
Originally posted by tsscls
I know he has nearly no feats,

Nearly no feats?

My boy, you give him too much credit.

quanchi112
Ig stomps.

tsscls
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ig stomps. co-signed and closed, until some fanboy wants to re-open it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.