Predator Gauntletlolz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Culebra
I came upon this site because i was reading some stuff about predators... Specifically Warrior Predators and saw that someone had made a gauntlet for one of them, and seeing that i couldn't reply to the thread i wanted to voice the facts about how the fight would really go for those of you who do not understand what is meant when something is indestructible...

It went like this..

each fight takes place in the jungle in South America, where also a whole infestation of Xenomorph eggs have been laid. the pred gets 2 hours rest and recovery time w/ medikit or w/e between each fight.

Warrior Predator with everything and all the same shtuff ive listed for every other thread ive made with him.
Weapons: Plasma caster, wrist blades, combi-stick, netgun & smart disk.
Equipment: Biohelmet with thermal and/or X-ray vision for cold-blooded species, Medium armor, cloaking device, & medikit.

1. Blade(w/ super shotgun, dual UZI's and adamantium kitana)

2. Wolverine

3. Black Panther

4. The Punisher w/ 50 Navy SEALs

5. 25 Xenomorph Aliens(drones/warriors)

6. Omega Red

7. Venom/Carnage

8. 10 T-1000s/ 10 T-Xs

9. The Thing

10. The Hulk

Ok, first off

"1. Blade(w/ super shotgun, dual UZI's and adamantium kitana)"

It pretty much ends right there, considering blade would probably beat him with experience alone since he's been fighting and doing his dirty deeds much longer than any predator alive... But if for some reason a predator would happen to get the best of him "... no" even for a split second he would get literally cut in half.. by the ...adamantium... Katana considering adamantium is pretty much indestructible...

Ok lets say that by some sheer miracle he gets past Blade.. Wolverine? Cmon, that's just ridiculous as Wolverine has fought and won against just about anyone he's ever been matched against. So tell me what does the predator have that can kill Wolverine? Remember Wolverine has been disintegrated down to a skeleton and regenerated to full from a few cells. You're talking about weapon X who's literally been around since before the west was won and has more experience/training under his belt than all the kids in this gauntlet put together. Now I don't want to sound like i'm hopping on the Wolverine zomg bandwagon but i'm just stating reality. So unless These predators are capable of dishing out the same types of numbers as "Thor focusing all of his strength into striking a small cylinder of adamantium with Mjolnir, which is only slightly dented."
or as "Ultron and the Incredible Hulk. During the fight, the Hulk punches the robot with enough force to slightly dent it." or "adamantium can be destroyed through very precise molecular rearrangement, such as being altered by Thanos while wearing the Infinity Gauntlet" then it's really no contest tbh... I mean i hate to be the bearer of bad news but this gauntlet was over before it even started.

So in the end the fight would go like this

"Blade leaps from about 60 yards away with unnatural lightning speed and slices Predators leg off just as he comes around and decapitates the predator without him even knowing what just happened."

"Fate steps in and allows Mr. Predator to bypass Blade, Wolverine stalks out said Predator "yes Wolverine would hunt him for a bit, as the least superior hunter would then become the hunted" and catches him off guard single handedly slicing the Predators face clear off his then lifeless body."

I would like to hear what you guys have to say as i'm in no way insinuating that i'm all knowing but that's just the way it would be.

occultdestroyer
shits and giggles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.