Doppo Orochi vs Deathstroke H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OgreMan
Who wins this fight?

Tazer
Yo.

DS might outlast him POSSIBLY, but his @$$ is gonna get beat da hell up *painfully*..........

Tazer

OgreMan
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

DS might outlast him POSSIBLY, but his @$$ is gonna get beat da hell up *painfully*..........

Tazer

Yeah even if Deathstroke can outlast him he's going to need a hell of a lot of time to heal.

vansonbee
DeathStroke has a good chance! 8/10

if this was Hanma, 10/10 for Hanma!

OgreMan
Originally posted by vansonbee
DeathStroke has a good chance! 8/10

if this was Hanma, 10/10 for Hanma!

I'd say the very best Deathstroke could do is maybe take 3 or 4 fights. I've seen Batman hold his own against him a few times and I think you'll agree Doppo's H2H is far better than Batman's.

vansonbee
Originally posted by OgreMan
I'd say the very best Deathstroke could do is maybe take 3 or 4 fights. I've seen Batman hold his own against him a few times and I think you'll agree Doppo's H2H is far better than Batman's.

yes Doppo kick ass, but Deathstroke is enchaned human. with the ability to use most of % brain power and he can react to his oppenent quickly

Tazer
Yo.

which made not a BIT of a diff when he fought Batman, and wont stop him from being pummeled here.

again, while its concievable he might win Im not too confident on it.

Tazer

Daredevil1
Batman has defeated Slade.

One via sneak attack.

The other with a KO with a rifile.

Slade won't gain a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.