Team Mutant vs Team ManPlus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Team Mutant:
Bishop, Boneverine, Gambit and Taskmaster.
Team ManPlus:
Captain America, Black Panther, Spider-man and Blade.

Chance encounter on neutral territory.

-Guns at your descretion, BP gets suit and E.daggers, Pete gets Web, Steve gets shield.

Who?

Metalmanx
Damn. This is good. Each team brings really different things, while at the same time they both also have some of the same things.

Lemme think on this some.

Endrict Nuul
Taskmaster is a mutant???

Endrict Nuul
Team 2 ftw.

occultdestroyer
Erm... Taskmaster isn't a mutant.
Tasky beats the living hell out of Cap and Spidey in a handicap 2-on-1.
The other 3 take on the other 2.
Team Mutant FTW

Juk3n
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Taskmaster is a mutant???

I always thought the photographic reflexes was more of a mutant ability that just a naturally enhanced human brain. That seem wrong? My bad if it is though, im not too up on his origin

/apolojeez

Endrict Nuul
What version of Gambit are you using?

Juk3n
What version of Gambit are you using?

Not New Son, cards , staff and skillz Gumbo

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Juk3n
Not New Son, cards , staff and skillz Gumbo

Classc than...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Erm... Taskmaster isn't a mutant.
Tasky beats the living hell out of Cap and Spidey in a handicap 2-on-1.
The other 3 take on the other 2.
Team Mutant FTW

Errr...no. no expression

Tasky beats the living hell out of no one. But I could see him stalemating Cap for a long time. Spidey though? In a real, CIS-free fight, Spidey whips Tasky.

I still say this is too hard to call.

Endrict Nuul
-Spider-man beats bone Logan
-Cap will fight Task for a longtime and wins.
-Blade vs Bishop, this one is tough...
-BP vs Gambit and BP wins.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Errr...no. no expression

Tasky beats the living hell out of no one. But I could see him stalemating Cap for a long time. Spidey though? In a real, CIS-free fight, Spidey whips Tasky.

I still say this is too hard to call.
no expression
Tasky has beaten Spidey before.
Cap is no match against Tasky's reflexes. Tasky will read every move Cap will throw and most probably land a counter.

AlmightyKfish
It's pretty evenly matched tbh.

Team one take more (IMO), via Bishop's energy manipulation.

Mindset
no expression
Tasky has beaten Spidey before.
Cap is no match against Tasky's reflexes. Tasky will read every move Cap will throw and most probably land a counter. No.

TM beating Spiderman was PIS.

vansonbee
Taskmaster will beat Captain america in 1 vs 1 brawl

spiderman reflexes+spider sense+strength > TM

Juk3n
no expression

Cap is no match against Tasky's reflexes. Tasky will read every move Cap will throw and most probably land a counter.

Because Cap doesn't have enhanced reflexes? and just becauase Taskmaster can FIGHT like Cap, doesnt mean he can THINK like Cap, he isn't a slouch but i don't think he's up to Caps tactical prowess, Not to mention Cap can use his enhanced body at full whack, when a normal person would be tired or fatigued after a few super human agility manuvers(sp?), Also something Taskmaster is suseptable to, copying moves his body cant always handle for too long.

Just sayin.

StyleTime
Classc than...
That's actually current Gambit. Current Gambit is back to the powers everyone is familiar with.
-Spider-man beats bone Logan
-Cap will fight Task for a longtime and wins.
-Blade vs Bishop, this one is tough...
-BP vs Gambit and BP wins.
I'd say Gambit should fight Blade and Bishop should fight Black Panther.

This is close. I'm leaning towards X-Men and co. at the moment though.

occultdestroyer
Because Cap doesn't have enhanced reflexes? and just becauase Taskmaster can FIGHT like Cap, doesnt mean he can THINK like Cap, he isn't a slouch but i don't think he's up to Caps tactical prowess, Not to mention Cap can use his enhanced body at full whack, when a normal person would be tired or fatigued after a few super human agility manuvers(sp?), Also something Taskmaster is suseptable to, copying moves his body cant always handle for too long.

Just sayin.
Tasky will likely read every move Cap will throw at him, and be able to dodge/counter said move.

Tasky will only be defeated by H2H combatants who are about metahuman level at H2H fighting prowess, such as Cassandra Cain.

Juk3n
Tasky will likely read every move Cap will throw at him, and be able to dodge/counter said move.

Tasky will only be defeated by H2H combatants who are about metahuman level at H2H fighting prowess, such as Cassandra Cain.

Taskmaster doesnt read moves like cassasndra cain, he can copy other peoples moves exactly, that just means he can fight like them, doesnt mean would use there skills they way THEY would use it, Cap is not some blithering whalle, he's faster stronger and has better ref;exes than Taskmaster, Taskmasters ability is very different from Cassy cain, in the reading moves department.

ps, Cap totally wtfpwns Cassy..but thats another thread

xmarksthespot
Bishop is a tool. But Bishop can emit microwaves, which can boil human fluids.

Rutog98
toss up

Juk3n
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bishop is a tool. But Bishop can emit microwaves, which can boil human fluids.

But he's no slouch in the combat department, and the synergy between him and Gambit could be good, he could use gumbos energy and start unleashing , thats one of the reasons i put him in there really.

xmarksthespot
To clarify; what I meant was that Bishop should be able to just use his powers to boil the other teams blood and burst their eyeballs...

occultdestroyer

ps, Cap totally wtfpwns Cassy..but thats another thread
no expression

Ok...

Anyway, feel free to drop by and post some:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=491288&highlight=cassandra+cain+vs+captain+america

Juk3n
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
To clarify; what I meant was that Bishop should be able to just use his powers to boil the other teams blood and burst their eyeballs...

Aye i got that, it's just that can he Insta Boil them? Can he maintain the Energy out put with fists feet and Swords coming at him, i mean..technically Gumbo can just blow up the battlefield if he was left alone for a little bit, but i kinda see this as a fast and furious battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.