Ion and cyborg supes vs superman prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Current Ion, and hank with his power rings vs superman prime

horrorwolf
Team takes this.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

Galan007
at 'standard' levels, prime has already owned current ion to degrees i formerly did not know existed. he's also demonstrated power on a scale far grander then that of superman . meh.

TricksterPriest
You and I both know that the 'He almost did it' was off-panel and can't be used for either side. We have no idea what happened.

I agree that Prime probably finds a way.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You and I both know that the 'He almost did it' was off-panel and can't be used for either side. but cyborg personally exclaims that "he" , "almost did it" . i don't see why henshaw's own battle-specific comment cannot be used...

meh, it doesn't matter. prime ftw.

guy222
prime

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
but cyborg personally exclaims that "he" , "almost did it" . i don't see why henshaw's own battle-specific comment cannot be used...

meh, it doesn't matter. prime ftw.

It's hard to believe that anyone almost killed him when in the *very next instance* he was seen, he was owning multiple GL's and laughing/taunting off bloodlusted Guardian blasts.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
It's hard to believe that anyone almost killed him if henshaw hadn't personally made that comment, i would agree. like i said though, it really doesn't matter much.

Philosophía
Superman Prime, as in the Countdown Prime ? Then it's pretty much spite.

If it's normal Superboy Prime, then he wins also, though I'd like to see him take Cyborg Superman w/rings one on one.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Avlon
It's hard to believe that anyone almost killed him when in the *very next instance* he was seen, he was owning multiple GL's and laughing/taunting off bloodlusted Guardian blasts.

ya...but this is legendary ION of GL lolz, even Guardian made fuss over him.

I can the team taking his 6/10

quanchi112

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
It doesnt say countdown prime so why would you assume it was.

Prime would mop the floor with Henshaw with or without the rings. Beat him yes but mop the floor nah it would be a good fight to see.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Beat him yes but mop the floor nah it would be a good fight to see. Prime was taking on more characters than Henshaw before the sun came up restoring his full power. Henshaw was cast aside at full power with his rings by three k-nians. he isnt oneshotting Henshaw but he would thoroughly decimate him. Henshaw would probably hope to get his wish here.

iceman24567
Prime was taking on more characters than Henshaw before the sun came up restoring his full power. Henshaw was cast aside at full power with his rings by three k-nians. he isnt oneshotting Henshaw but he would thoroughly decimate him. Henshaw would probably hope to get his wish here. Yeah I'm sure he would kill Henshaw but Hank would do way better than Yat did is what I'm saying.

Philosophía
It doesnt say countdown prime so why would you assume it was.

You'll figure it out eventually.

Probably.

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
if henshaw hadn't personally made that comment, i would agree. like i said though, it really doesn't matter much.

Not a problem. Just saying that the actions completely contradict what happened afterwards and his history.

I take it the same way that "Thor" was said by Superman to be his toughest opponent.

quanchi112

occultdestroyer
Team

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Team Based on?

Slaanesh
prime...he beat the shit out of ion and then he go and take on everyone including the guardian..i don't see how this two can beat him..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.