Apoc vs Death Metal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Faux Smurph
Death Metal

guy222
DM

leonidas
good match up. hard to see apoc putting DM down for the count, but ko'ing apoc is usually difficult as well. i'd say eventually DM would take him out, but it wouldn't be easy.

DigiMark007
Any reason for the sudden interest in Death Metal, Nuul? Just curious really.

It would take something close to planet-buster offensive output, I think, to put DM down for the count. He has healed from an incoherent puddle before in a single panel, stood up to Magneto-level metal-warping, and his mystically enchanted metal is fairly durable to begin with. Nothing less than atomic dispersion would suffice.

His offensive output is formidable, and he'd easily cut anything this side of adamantium, but it's not above his low herald level...and he lacks the raw offense of, say, Firelord, who shares a tier with him but I think could beat DM. But he can occasionally transcend his tier due to the fact that you absolutely need that kind of firepower to have a chance at putting him down.

{edit} FL's in mid. My apologies. Still, the point stands.

golem370
Stalemate

apoc001
Well, my name is Apoc! Are we talking about me?! WOw!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.