TEAM LOKI+MAESTRO HULK VS CLASSIC jUGGERNAUT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allen4
the crazy banner personnality,MAESTRO-HULK (futur imperfect) want to demonstrate,he is strongest to hulk (earth 616) and anyone in M.U,and he searsh to push-bak and defeat juggernaut for start..........enter Loki,to give him temporaly the capacity to negate cyttorak Gem Enchantments for 8 hours........ MAESTRO (base level 200 tons,double of classic hulk,strategic),LOKI is able to use or study any sort of magical/Enchantments powers,is the asgard God of evil..........after the fight with juggernaut ,he want to use maestro to defeat thor............

Who say?Maestro is probably RULK............
who win?

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3199/maestroex9.th.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6831/440pxlokira3.th.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3962/juggernautgf3.th.jpg

Knowsbleed33
This thread makes no sense.

allen4
1)this thread is not allowed for hulk haters..........
2)is a versus thread,not a war
3)have a news for you,juggernaut is not invincible fanboy,stop to be a blind fanboy,this guy is definitly not beyonder or........Onslaught....
4)make real arguments not stupid conclusion like :"This thread makes no sense"
5)this thread will be closed probably,hulk juggernaut thread is definitly not a good idea in this forum.........
6)"This thread makes no sense" oh man WTF???!!!!! What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Knowsbleed33
This thread still doesn't make any sense. Learn to type in english.

iceman24567
He is from France give him a break laughing

Knowsbleed33
The concept doesn't make any sense. Loki depowers Juggernaut just so Maestro can push him back? blink

allen4
"He is from France give him a break"

english is not my native language,and you don't really read or understand the story.........you just see "juggernaut" and "pushing back" for you is a nonsense.........who talk about "Loki depowers Juggernaut"???????
juggernaut is not depowered,maestro have temporaly the capacity to "negate" cyttorak Gem Enchantment..........not the same......

is not the 616 reality,is a alterate reality,not a real marvel continuity=is a versus thread...............

if your versuss thread conception is juggernaut beat everyonne in marvel and dc,is not necessary to write on this thread........

and i think again,is just supid to make hulk/juggernaut thread on this forum..............

THIS THREAD will BE CLOSED.............

smokin'

Knowsbleed33
Loki gives Maestro the ability to negate Cyttoraks enchantments?

Fail.

allen4
tired man........go to sleep,good night,or good day......... sleep

you're just not understand the versus thread concept.........

Knowsbleed33
I understand it perfectly well. You seem to be the one who doesn't understand it.

Maestro can't stop the Juggernaut, not at all. Get over it.

allen4
i perfectly understand the vs thread concept...........

better than you,when i don't understand or don't like one versus thread,i don't answer or write on the thread........

COMPRIS MON AMI?

you are the only guy who don't understand that
the problem? you just think juggernaut is better than entire comics universe,
avatar of destruction? my ass! overrated character,maestro just kick his candy ass badly,and shoot is head to the moon..........

versus thread you remenber?..............

and stop to reply before you are really make non-sens,this thread will be closed................ thumb down

Knowsbleed33
Good gracious junior, you get upset easily.

I think Juggernaut is better than the Hulk. Hulk doesn't = everyone in comics.

MightyEInherjar
Team 1 wins.

Mighty Saxon
Juggs get owned and MAestro is nowheres near Rulk lvl

llagrok
- There is something wrong with France
- What good is Maestro if Loki can negate Cyttorak's enchantment?
- Onslaught wasn't invincible

Endrict Nuul
Team 1 in a stomp.

CaptainStoic
Professor Hulk starts out at twice the power of Savage Hulk, Maestro starts out at quite a bit more than the Professor.

Team one ftw.

guy222
team one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.