JK with Battalion suit vs Cable with the TO virus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

DigiMark007
Lulz at Monarchy. JK is much, much better known as a member of, and then director of, Stormwatch. The Monarchy stuff was an unfortunate sidetrack that bombed for Wildstorm, though I didn't mind it myself.

Anyway, Cable ftw, pretty much every time. If King has his Battalion suit, and Cable has the TO virus, then it's a fight. Since you specified King at his best, he'd have the suit. Even then, with the TO virus, I'd give a slight majority to Cable. Any other incarnations of either, and it's a stomp for Cable. I don't know what Cable's like currently, so I included both versions.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Lulz at Monarchy. JK is much, much better known as a member of, and then director of, Stormwatch. The Monarchy stuff was an unfortunate sidetrack that bombed for Wildstorm, though I didn't mind it myself.

Anyway, Cable ftw, pretty much every time. If King has his Battalion suit, and Cable has the TO virus, then it's a fight. Since you specified King at his best, he'd have the suit. Even then, with the TO virus, I'd give a slight majority to Cable. Any other incarnations of either, and it's a stomp for Cable. I don't know what Cable's like currently, so I included both versions.

I think I messed up...

Monarchy is his best? I didn't read that arch, I was thinking and meant the one in the last Authority arc was the best. I think he had the Battalion suit there? I dont read Cable/DP so he doesnt have the TO virus anymore?

Yeah, I meant it to be JK with Battalion suit vs Cable with the TO virus because they are almost alike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.