Superman w/Power Gem vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
So the battle will take place on DC earth, Thanos is invading. Somehow the PG comes into Supes hands and he spots Thanos tearing hist city to shreds. Supes confronts him with the PG, can he put him down?

vansonbee
Originally posted by The Great Galen
So the battle will take place on DC earth, Thanos is invading. Somehow the PG comes into Supes hands and he spots Thanos tearing hist city to shreds. Supes confronts him with the PG, can he put him down?

Man your Erotic Supergirl/POwergirl making me pop lolz.

anyways... Thanos is gonna lose this one. power gem is gonna make every hit he land on Thanos much closer to death...
9/10 goes to PG Superman

The Great Galen
Originally posted by vansonbee
Man your Erotic Supergirl/POwergirl making me pop lolz.

anyways... Thanos is gonna lose this one. power gem is gonna make every hit he land on Thanos much closer to death...
9/10 goes to PG Superman

Yeah I got a fetish for supergirl all the sudden, anyhow it would be interesting to see how Supes would handle the pg...assuming a cross-over ever happened again.

OneDumbG0
Superman with the Power Gem would eventually win.

quanchi112
Thanos beats him the same way he beats Thor. Forceblock.

Lord S
Thanos wins via convenient plot device.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman punches him in half.

And God that is a hot sig and avy Great Galen.

Mighty Saxon
Supes w/ Power Gem should win

Bouboumaster
Does Sups know how to use the PG?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Does Sups know how to use the PG?

He heas a genius level intellect so hes quite familar with it.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos beats him the same way he beats Thor. Forceblock.

How do you propose he gets past the overwhealming speed disadvantage.

Sup3rman1521
Superman wins

Bouboumaster
If Sups knows how to use it... I call it split, or 6/10 to Superman.

CaptainStoic
Whomever wields the Power Gem becomes physically invincible. Thanos however is a very powerful telepath. I give this fight to Superman with PG.

9/10 ftw

guy222
supes

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
supes

Agreed.

quanchi112
How do you propose he gets past the overwhealming speed disadvantage. Same way he beats him normally. He handles characters with blazing speed quite easily such as the Silver Surfer and the Fallen One.

Dark-Jaxx
Same way he beats him normally. He handles characters with blazing speed quite easily such as the Silver Surfer and the Fallen One. Only they didn't have the Power Gem which would also make his strength and durability much higher than Thanos'.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Only they didn't have the Power Gem which would also make his strength and durability much higher than Thanos'. It doesnt matter. He forceblocks him for the easy win. Thanos couldnt beat Thor physically so he placed him in forceblock. Same thing he does here.

Soljer
It doesnt matter. He forceblocks him for the easy win. Thanos couldnt beat Thor physically so he placed him in forceblock. Same thing he does here.

"Standard Equipment
Each side starts out with the equipment that they normally and have been shown to consistently carry on them. For example, Daredevil would have his billy-club, but Reed Richards would not have the Ultimate Nullifier."

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Soljer
"Standard Equipment
Each side starts out with the equipment that they normally and have been shown to consistently carry on them. For example, Daredevil would have his billy-club, but Reed Richards would not have the Ultimate Nullifier."

Hey is the THOU normal gear for Thanos Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
"Standard Equipment
Each side starts out with the equipment that they normally and have been shown to consistently carry on them. For example, Daredevil would have his billy-club, but Reed Richards would not have the Ultimate Nullifier." I dont see the gun,do you?

He added it to his personal tech. Nice try though.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Warlock25-27.jpg

Slaanesh
thanos...if thor with the PG couldn't beat him...sup won't do any better..

lannfear
superman ftw......

big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
thanos...if thor with the PG couldn't beat him...sup won't do any better.. Exactly.

lannfear
So lets see ..thanos making use of the power gem is able to completely obliterate the heroes sent to fight him in the Infinity Gauntlet series ( as some in previous posts have said that when he did so, he was only using the power gem for a boost to his own powers)...but superman, whom i think we can agree is not exactly a weakling ..can't beat the the mad titan in a 1 v 1 battle , using the power gem to boost his own abilities?..... blink blink

Priest
Just to clear this up^
The power gem amps one's own abilities, which is why Thanos was able to do all those things he did in the IG saga with just the powergem.
Basically the more powers one has already, the more powerful one will become with the powergem.

Superman with the PG will have amped strength, and heat vision....

Mindset
Originally posted by lannfear
So lets see ..thanos making use of the power gem is able to completely obliterate the heroes sent to fight him in the Infinity Gauntlet series ( as some in previous posts have said that when he did so, he was only using the power gem for a boost to his own powers)...but superman, whom i think we can agree is not exactly a weakling ..can't beat the the mad titan in a 1 v 1 battle , using the power gem to boost his own abilities?..... blink blink Superman wont know how to use the PG as well as Thanos could.

Bouboumaster
Thanos is by far my favorite character, but I give more victories to Superman.

Thanos could outsmart him, or maybe put him in a block of pure energy, if it works.

But Superman with the PG would be scary as hell. If he can use it properly.

guy222
agreed...love the eternal

supes and the gem wins this

Wei Phoenix
Same way he beats him normally. He handles characters with blazing speed quite easily such as the Silver Surfer and the Fallen One.

Well TBH SS never really had the power to hurt him. Speed without the power to hurt someone really doesn't matter.

joshypooh
Power gem would be enuff if Thanios hadnt forecefielded it befre.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by lannfear
So lets see ..thanos making use of the power gem is able to completely obliterate the heroes sent to fight him in the Infinity Gauntlet series ( as some in previous posts have said that when he did so, he was only using the power gem for a boost to his own powers)...but superman, whom i think we can agree is not exactly a weakling ..can't beat the the mad titan in a 1 v 1 battle , using the power gem to boost his own abilities?..... blink blink He only cut off sensory input from the Gems. He was using all of them.

Dark-Jaxx
It doesnt matter. He forceblocks him for the easy win. Thanos couldnt beat Thor physically so he placed him in forceblock. Same thing he does here. Even though before Thanos could do so Superman could rip Thanos in half or crush his skull?

OneDumbG0
^ While I do think Superman wins this. To be fair, it took a few good shots for Thanos' forcefields to crumble against Power Gem Thor.

Avlon
Superman stomps.

King Kandy
Superman is contained in a force block then dumped some nasty place.

comicfan11
Superman with the PG wins.

Knowsbleed33
Supes with the gem.

quanchi112
Even though before Thanos could do so Superman could rip Thanos in half or crush his skull? I disagree. Supes wouldnt be the threat that Thor was with it. Thanos pwns Supes the same way he pwned Thor.

Philosophía
Superman.

Aster Phoenix
bump

Bouboumaster
Thanos

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
bump

Why are you bumping these? You know its nothing but a complete annoyance to most people. Come on Phoenix don't be that guy.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why are you bumping these? You know its nothing but a complete annoyance to most people. Come on Phoenix don't be that guy.
he cant get over the fact he lost the argument in all the other threads,its quite sad really

Aster Phoenix
No not at all, I simply think this question should be completely settled in every aspect once and for all.

Nihilist
No not at all, I simply think this question should be completely settled in every aspect once and for all.
yeah right.
you try to convince yourself whilst everybody else knows the truth,i had my suspicions you was a sock.

Wei Phoenix
You do know that most people are going to say Thanos just to spite you. No one's opinion is going to change. The majority votes Thanos. Deal with it. You even tried to start another vs topic with these two with whoever darkside supes is but I'm betting that he can't even touch Thanos. Thanos beats any and every incarnation of Supes. So come on, don't be that guy.

Aster Phoenix
You do know that most people are going to say Thanos just to spite you.
Then it's their failing, not mine.

quanchi112
Forceblock for the easy win. No way Supes is getting around this.

Wei Phoenix
so you want to "settle this" even though you know people will still say Thanos no matter what?

Aster Phoenix
so you want to "settle this" even though you know people will still say Thanos no matter what?

If they choose to go that route, I feel sorry for them more so then I already do.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
he cant get over the fact he lost the argument in all the other threads,its quite sad really laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
well why don't you just let the supes vs thanos topics die? Don't think up some new incarnation of supes and ask if he can beat thanos. Don't bring up omega shenron tom hanks superman and pit him against thanos.

Aster Phoenix
well why don't you just let the supes vs thanos topics die?
No better to let it be settled.

LOL I would pay to see that.

Wei Phoenix
its not going to be settled so please just leave it alone.

I thought we settled it with Thanos being the winner?

Aster Phoenix
its not going to be settled so please just leave it alone.
I guess I'm more optimistic then.

Different incarnations, different power levels, different match ups.

Wei Phoenix
a thin line between optimism and delusionalism.

So the fact that you are annoying everyone with this doesn't bother you? I'm not the only one who is annoyed with these topics.

Aster Phoenix
a thin line between optimism and delusionalism.

I completely agree, it's like you and me, I'm optimistic....

No matter what you do, someone will always be annoyed by it.

Wei Phoenix
I guess you are calling me delusional or at least trying. Well go ahead and believe that people will change their opinion about this. TBH its all just a bunch of spite. Every super powered version of Supes vs generic thanos. Would you let this die if we all said Supes wins?

Aster Phoenix
Thank you for the moral support.

Your suggesting a preference where none exists.

Wei Phoenix
Just answer the question.

Aster Phoenix
Just answer the question.

Which is?

Wei Phoenix
Would you let this die if we all said Supes wins?

Aster Phoenix
Would you let this die if we all said Supes wins?

Again, your suggesting I have a preference in the outcome and I do not. I simply want this matter settled as thoroughly as possible.

Wei Phoenix
Well it won't be settled. Die-hard supes fans are going to say supes and the same for Thanos. Has there ever been an agreement on this board? As long as one person disagrees then it will never be settled.

Aster Phoenix
Well it won't be settled. Die-hard supes fans are going to say supes and the same for Thanos. Has there ever been an agreement on this board?

Maybe it's just that no one has tried hard enough?

Wei Phoenix
and you're the one to try that hard? You're the one to unite them all? Face it, it doesn't matter how hard you try you're not going to bring any topic to a unanimous decision.

Aster Phoenix
and you're the one to try that hard? You're the one to unite them all?
LOL yes, I am the Barack Obama of the KMC Comic Book VS threads.

Isn't it time for change?

The Great Galen
PG Supes takes this.

Wei Phoenix
Barack sucks.

Aster Phoenix
Barack sucks.

LOL I'm not sure if that's supposed to be an insult or just a fantasy of yours.

Wei Phoenix
No I personally don't like Barack. I see you are from Canada so Barack winning would have no effect on your government.

Wei Phoenix
PG Supes takes this.

No PG Supes doesn't take this for the same reason that regular Supes can't take this.

Aster Phoenix
No I personally don't like Barack. I see you are from Canada so Barack winning would have no effect on your government.

Not true, we are having an election up here and yours typically has an effect on ours. Much like your economy.

Wei Phoenix
Not true, we are having an election up here and yours typically has an effect on ours. Much like your economy.

Didn't know that, well I seriously don't like him. I'm not gonna stoop so low as to insult you or criticize anything you like. I see you like Yu-Gi-Oh...god I used to be a master at dueling...dark decks and fire decks. I know its weird that I can't stand him. Some call it irony since I'm black.

The Great Galen
No PG Supes doesn't take this for the same reason that regular Supes can't take this.

??????....reported.

Wei Phoenix
Whats reported? Its true. You said that this takes place on DC earth, so the PG won't have any power at all. Its just a Supes with rock vs Thanos. Got nothing against you or Aster, but after rereading the first page and referencing the rules of crossovers the PG shouldn't work for the same reason that the Speedforce isn't in the MU. I guess I just assumed that they were fighting in the KMCU when I first read it.

Priest
The Gems don't work in the DC universe no expression
Thanos wins

Dark-Jaxx
Hey how about both of you jackasses stfu and get over yourselves and take it to the PMs if you want to continue your b!tchfest?

Superman wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by Nihilist
yeah right.
you try to convince yourself whilst everybody else knows the truth,i had my suspicions you was a sock. It's best to PM me about suspected socks. Without proof it shouldn't be mentioned.

Wei Phoenix
whats a sock?

Dark-Jaxx
You wear it on your foot, usually goes under your shoes.

Wei Phoenix
Shoes? What is this alien technology you people speak of?!

Aster Phoenix
You wear it on your foot, usually goes under your shoes.

Or on your hands if your doing puppets.

Priest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=115203

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.